TGC 135 Notification out. Apply before the Last Date.
TGC 135 Notification:- Indian Army has released a brief notification for the Technical Graduate Course (TGC)-135 course starting in July 2022. Read the Blog careful before applying. All the eligible candidates may start applying from 6 December 2021 to 4 Jan 2022. We are providing the detailed recruitment process for the Indian Army TCG Course, like Eligibility, get limit Selection process etc.
TGC 135 Important Dates:-
- Application Begin : 06/12/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04/01/2022
- Last Date Complete Form : 04/01/2022
Indian Army TGC 135 Eligibility Criteria:
- The age of the candidate must be between 20 to 27 years.
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years.
TGC 135 Selection Procedure:
The Selection will be done in three phases. It is compulsory to clear all three phases of selection according to TGC 135 Notification.
- Shortlisting of Application Form
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination etc
Shortlisting Criteria of Application Form:
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix the cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream.
- After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-served basis, up to a specified date as will be intimated on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
Army TGC 135 SSB Interview:
Candidates will go through the two-stage selection procedure at the SSB, Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Five days SSB Interview will be followed by a medical examination of the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
All the selected candidates will proceed for the medical examination at the Military Hospital. let’s see the average cutoff marks required to get shortlisted for SSB Interview.
TGC Entry Cutoff:
Cut off marks are varies from branch to branch, the candidate is having more than 80% marks in graduation has a high chance of selection.
|Engineering Streams||TGC-133 Cutoff|
|Civil/Building Construction Technology||73|
|Electricals and Electronics||78|
|Computer Science/ Computer Technology/M.Sc Computer Science||75|
|Information Technology (IT)||70|
|Electronics and Communication||83|
|Electronics and Telecommunication||62|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|TGC Physical Standard||Click Here|
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the TGC 135 Notification out. Apply before the Last Date. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW