SSC GD Selection Process 2021 and Eligibility Criteria
SSC GD Staff Selection Commission General Duty Vacancy includes the Rifleman, drivers, gunners, the land defence force, and operators. In addition to this, it also consists of Service Corps, Medical Corps, General Duties, Ordnance, and so on. Here in this article, we will get to see the SSC GD Selection Process 2021 and Eligibility Criteria which is mandatory to have to apply for the Staff Selection Commission Vacancy. To get complete information about this, check the complete article below:
SSC GD Selection Process 2021 and Eligibility Criteria:
Table of Contents
Through this vacancy of the Staff Selection Commission GD, One can get inducted into the following Armed forces as General Duty Soldiers:
- Border Security Force (BSF),
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF),
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF),
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP),
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),
- National Investigation Agency (NIA),
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF),
- Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles etc.
There is defined Selection Process and Eligibility Criteria which is mandatory to have to apply for the vacancy. Here in this, we will get to know the complete selection process of Staff Selection Commission General Duty vacancy 2021. Let’s start with the selection process.
Selection Process of SSC GD 2021:
The Selection of the candidates will be done through the three phases of selection. One will have to appear for the following phases of selection to get shortlisted for the All India Rank.
- Computer-Based Online Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination etc
On the basis of the performance in Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for Physical Efficiency Test by the Commission. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be conducted at various centres finalized by the CAPFs.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC GD Vacancy:
- Candidates should be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan.
- Tibetan refugees who came to India before 1st January 1962 and settled permanently will be eligible.
- A person of Indian origin and migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African countries of Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, Ethiopia, and Vietnam (permanently settled in India) will be eligible.
- Candidates must have a 10th and 12th class passed certificate from any recognized board/university.
- Candidates must be aged between 18-23 years. Age relaxation is given to candidates, who belong to reserved categories as per the government rules.
|Ex-Servicemen (General)||26 yrs|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||29 yrs|
|Ex. Servicemen (SC/ST)||31 yrs|
There is some relaxation also given to the victims family of some riots. You must check the official notification or official website to get the exact details about the Relaxation criteria. It also keeps on changing every year. It would be better to check the official notification before applying for the vacancy.
Who are not Eligible for SSC GD Selection Process:
- Physically challenged or handicapped are not eligible to apply for this exam.
- The personnel of Central Para Military Forces is not eligible to apply under the Ex-Servicemen category.
- The Date of Birth mentioned on the Matriculation/Secondary Exam Certificate will be accepted by the Commission to confirm the age eligibility.
Detailed scrutiny of candidates’ eligibility and documents will be undertaken at the time of DME. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidates to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before appearing for Computer Based Test or Physical Test.
Candidates must have a 10th and 12th class passed certificate from any recognized board/university.
Candidates must be aged between 18-23 years. Age relaxation is given to candidates, who belong to reserved categories as per the government rules.
In the Selection Phase, One will need to appear for the Written Exam, Physical Test and Medical Examination etc. Check the complete blog above to get complete details.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the SSC GD Selection Process 2021 and Eligibility Criteria. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.