SSC GD Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency Test
Staff Selection Commission released the vacancy for the General Duty Branch. All the candidates who have applied for this will appear for Computer Based Examination and all the candidates who would clear this, will proceed for the Physical Standard or Physical Efficiency Test and then medical examination etc. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the SSC GD Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency Test etc. To get complete information about this, Check the article below:
SSC GD Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency Test:
Table of Contents
SSC GD exam will be conducted for the post of General Duty, including BSF, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, and so on. You can apply for the vacancy by visiting the official website of the SSC Staff Selection Commission. The submission of the SSC GD online application is divided into two parts, including. One-Time Registration and Filling of online application form etc. We are here to tell you the complete details about the Physical Efficiency Test which is the second phase of selection. Based on the performance in CBE, candidates will be shortlisted for PET/ PST by the Commission. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) will be conducted at various centres finalized by the CAPFs. Detailed scrutiny of candidates’ eligibility/ documents will be undertaken at the time of DME.
Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidates to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before appearing for CBE/ PST/ PET. During PET/ PST, candidates who are found eligible on height parameters will undergo PET (race) followed by Biometric/ technology aided identification. Scrutiny of eligibility of candidates for any relaxation i.e. age, height and chest measurement will be carried out after qualifying PET (race) before PST by CAPFs PET/ PST Boards.
Physical Standard of SSC GD:
The physical standard for SSC GD constable is given below:
|Height||170 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||Expanded – 5 cm Unexpanded – 80 cm||Not Required|
|Weight||Proportionate to height as per medical standards||Proportionate to height as per medical standards|
- Height: Should Not be less than 167cm.
- Chest: The minimum required chest of the candidates after the expansion should not be less than 85cm.
- Weight: Candidates should not be less than 50 kg.
All the candidates should be free from communicable diseases, infections, surgeries, and so on. Candidates should not have any past record of mental disease. The nose, ear, and throat must be working fine.
SSC GD Physical Efficiency Test:
To qualify this test, candidates have to participate in the race.
|All over India||5 km in 24 minutes||1.6 km in 8 minutes|
|Ladakh Region||1.6 km in 6 minutes||800 km in 4 minutes|
- Candidates will be eligible for long jump and high jump after qualifying for the race.
- SSC will give all the candidates only three chances to qualify in the long jump and high jump events.
- Candidates could not appeal against disqualification in the race and other events. However, they can appeal against height and chest measurement on the same day of PE and MT before the Appellate Board.
- There will be no chest measurement for female candidates under SSC physical test. The female candidates who are pregnant at the time of PE and MT will be rejected.
- Candidates who are drug-addicted will be disqualified from SSC GD physical endurance and measurement test.
SSC GD Vacancy Details:
Through the SSC GD Vacancy, A candidate can get selected into the following forces of the Indina Armed forces as General Duty Soldier:
- Border Security Force (BSF),
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF),
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF),
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP),
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),
- National Investigation Agency (NIA),
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF),
- Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles etc.
All the candidates who would clear the Computer- Based Online Test and Physical Efficiency Test etc will proceed to the next phase of selection which is the Medical Examination. There is huge competition, The Selection is not gonna be easy, you will need to prepare very well in order to beat the competition.
The height should not be less 170cm. There are some relaxation for the candidates who belongs to the Gorkhas or Northern -Eastern region etc.
The age of the candidate must be between 18 to 23 years old. There is no relaxation for any candidate regarding the age. Check the official notification to get exact information about this.
It is an Basically way to check the candidate’s Stamina and Edurance etc. One will need to appear for some activities like Running, Push-ups etc.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the SSC GD Physical Standard and Physical Efficiency Test. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.