Selection Procedure of Army Military Nursing Full detail
There are many ways by which one can be part of the Indian Army Service. Here in this article, I will talk about the Military Nursing Service orArmy Nursing Service and will give you complete details about the selection this. Here in this, you will get to know about the Selection Procedure of Army Military Nursing. The Army Nursing Service is one of the finest vacancies for female candidates to get selected in the Indian Military Service as Nurse. They can become a Nurse and will enjoy all pay, perk and allowances like Indian Army Officers. To get complete information about this, Check out the complete article below. I have shared all the information about the Selection process of Military Nurses and eligibility Criteria etc.
Selection Procedure of Army Military Nursing Full detail:
Table of Contents
All the candidates who want to join the Indian Army Service as Military Nurses, They can apply for this. Only Female candidates are eligible to apply for this vacancy. The Military Nursing service is only for the girls. All the female candidates who have passed class 12th and having biology in class 12th are eligible to apply for this. Army Military Nursing Service is one of the best options for the candidates who want to become an officer in the Indian Armed forces, they can join the medical department of the Indian Military and can serve as a nurse in the service. Here you will get to know about the Selection Process of Indian Army Military Nursing and its required eligibility Criteria etc.
Army Military Nursing Selection Process:
The Selection process is all similar for the defence personnel in order to become Officer in the Defence in India candidates are mandatory to clear the SSB interview, but here that’s not the case, There are a total of three phases of selection that are mandatory to clear. Here is that selection Phase that one has to clear:
- Computer-based Test (CBT) online test
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Medical test etc
All the candidates will appear for the Written Examination and those who would clear this, they will appear for the Personal Interview and then Medical Examination etc. For the Computer-based online Examination, I have already written an article over Army Military Nursing Written Exam and its syllabus and will give you complete details regarding this. You can check that article by clicking on the links below:
Now let’s see the complete required eligibility criteria for the Army Military Nursing Service and after this, we will discuss more.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Military Nursing:
All the female candidates who are unmarried, Widow, Divorced etc are eligible to apply for this. A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply for this.
- A candidate must have passed class 12th with Biology.
- A candidate must be passed class 12th in the first attempt.
- The marks of the candidates in class 12th should not be less than 50%.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate must be between the 17 years old to 24 years old.
- The age should not be less than 17 years old and it should not be more than 24 years old.
- There is no relaxation has been given to any special caste or categories. To get more details about the relaxation, check the official notification.
You can apply for this vacancy. Once you get selected, you will have five years of training at the Military College. During the Training, you will also get fixed Stipend of 21,000/- per month. All of your expenses will be born by the Government. Now let’s see the details about how to prepare for the Army Nursing Examination.
How to prepare for Army Nursing Written Exam:
- This is an online Computer Based test, so it can be a bit tough for us because we have always solved questions or given exams on the papers, but here that”s not the case, you have to prepare yourself for the Online test.
- First, finish your syllabus till 12th. then move to any guide of MNS.
- Try to attend, maximum no. of questions.
- Solve previous year question paper of MNS
- You can also buy the books of MNS from our website www.mkcpublication.com
- You can download the soft copy of the book in PDF or you can order the hard copy of the book online which would be delivered to you within 3-4 days.
Prepare better for the examination. the competition is too much in every field. You can check the links below to get complete about the preparation of the exam.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Selection Procedure of Army Military Nursing Full detail. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.