Physical and Medical Standards for Yantrik
Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, interview, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
Post applied from any one of the following: –
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electrical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics)
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
The Physical Fitness Test will be conducted for all those who pass the written tests. Qualifying PFT as per the standards given below is compulsory. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. The PFT will consist as under:-
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (UthakBaithak).
- 10 Push ups.
Note – The candidates belonging to the physically challenged are not eligible to apply for this post.
Candidates those who qualify the Physical Fitness Test will be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment centre.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Medical Standards
Height and Weight Standards, Male (Weight in Kilograms) Age in Years:
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
NOTE – Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Navy need not apply
- Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Good mental, medical and physical health, free from any disease/disability, likely to interfere with efficient performance of duties.
- No Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric ailment, varicose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
Note – Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Coast Guard are advised not to appear for test.