Indian Army Rally Bharti Notification 2018
LATEST INDIAN ARMY SOLDIER GD ENTRY
SOLDIER GD VACANCY IN HIMANCHAL PRADESH, KARNATAKA, UTTAR PRADESH WEST BENGAL& Maharashtra
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for all eligible candidates of districts –
- Chamba and Kangrafrom 12 Oct 2018 to 23 Oct 2018 at Police Ground, Chamba (HP).
- Belgaum, Bidar, Gulbarga, Koppal, Raichur and Yadgirfrom 13to 19October2018at DistrictSportsStadium, Mandya (Karnataka).
- Bagalkot, Vijayapura, Dharwad, UttarKannada, DakshinaKannada, Udupi, Davanagere, Gadag, Haveri, Chikmagalur and Shivamoggafrom 13Oct2018 to 19Oct2018at DistrictSportsStadium, Mandya (Karnataka).
- BangaloreUrban, BangaloreRural, Tumkur, Mandya, Mysore, Bellary, Chamarajanagar, Ramanagara, Kodagu, Kolar, Chikaballapura, Hassan, and Chitradurgafrom 13Oct to 19Oct2018at DistrictSportsStadium,
- Gorakhpur, Azamgarh, Mau, Ballia and Deoria from 21Oct2018 to 01Nov2018 at RanbankureStaduim, ArmyRecruitingOffice, Varanasi.
- Darjeeling and Kalimpong from 01November2018 to 02November2018 at the GhoomArmyGround.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Stadium, Amravati (Maharashtra) 23 Oct 2018 To 03 Nov 2018
Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through e-mail after last date of registration. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
These are majorly for following four trades:
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Aviation)
- Soldier Clerical
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Tradesman
Age: 171/2 to 21 years for General Duty.
171/2to 23 years for others.
Minimum Height: 157 cms.
Minimum Chest: 77 cms (5 CM expansion).
Minimum Weight: 48 Kg.
- Soldier General Duty: SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% marks in individual subject is mandatory. Percentage waiver for higher qualification i.e. 10+2 and above is applicable only for aggregate marks inClass X but 33% marks in individual subject in Class X is mandatory.
- Soldier Technical: 10 +2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation): 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical / Automobile/ Computer Science / Electronic &Instrumentation)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary: 10+2/Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and min 40% in each subject.
In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany/Zoology /Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class 12th is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in class 12thalso.
- Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical: 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject should have studied and passed English and Maths, Accounts Book keeping in Class X or Class XII with 50% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Tradesman: 10th exam pass (Except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper who may be 8th pass).
Note – Even a candidate is a Graduate or has a higher qualification, % marks in 12th would be applicable towards his eligibility.
Below is a list of all these notifications and the link to check official notification. Kindly check the notification thoroughly to have a proper information about the required documents, required age and the details of the types of opening, etc.
PALAMPUR (Himachal Pradesh) –
For eligible candidates of districts of Chamba and Kangra
Online Registration Dates – 22 Aug 2018 to 05 Oct 2018
Rally dates–12 Oct 2018 to 23 Oct 2018
Venue -Police Ground, Chamba (HP)
For eligible candidates of six districts of Karnataka i.e. (Belgaum, Bidar, Gulbarga, Koppal, Raichur and Yadgir)
Online Registration Dates – 29 August 2018 to 28 September 2018.
Rally dates – 13 to 19 October 2018
Venue -District Sports Stadium, Mandya (Karnataka)
For eligible candidates of 11 districts Bagalkot, Vijayapura, Dharwad, UttarKannada, DakshinaKannada, Udupi, Davanagere, Gadag, Haveri, Chikmagalur and Shivamogga
Online Registration Dates – 15 Aug 2018 to 27 Sep 2018
Rally dates – 13 Oct 2018 to 19 Oct 2018
Venue – District Sports Stadium, Mandya (Karnataka)
BANGALORE (Karnataka) –
For eligible Male candidates of districts BangaloreUrban, BangaloreRural, Tumkur, Mandya, Mysore, Bellary , Chamarajanagar, Ramanagara, Kodagu, Kolar, Chikaballapura, Hassan, and Chitradurga
Online Registration Dates – 29 Aug to 28 Sep 2018
Rally dates – 13 Oct to 19 Oct 2018
Venue – District Sports Stadium, Mandya.
VARANASI (Uttar Pradesh) –
For all eligible candidates of districts of Gorakhpur, Azamgarh, Mau, Ballia and Deoria
Online Registration Dates – 22 Aug 2018 to 05 Oct 2018
Rally dates – 21 Oct 2018 to 01 Nov 2018
Venue – RanbankureStaduim, Army Recruiting Office, Varanasi
GHOOM (W. Bengal)-
For eligible candidates of districts Darjeeling and Kalimpong.
Online Registration Dates – 18 August 2018 to 16 October 2018.
Rally dates – 01 NOVEMBER 2018 TO 02 NOVEMBER 2018.
Venue – Ghoom Army Ground.
For eligible candidates of districts Akola, Amravati, Bhandara,Chandrapur,Gadchiroli, Gondia, Nagpur, Wardha, Washim&Yavatmal.
Online Registration Dates – 24 Aug 2018 to 07 Oct 2018.
Rally dates – 23 Oct 2018 to 03 Nov 2018.
Venue – Jawaharlal Nehru SportsStadium, Amravati (Maharashtra).
PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST (AT RALLY SITE) –
- 6 km run
Group I – Uptill 5 Min 30 Sec – 60 Marks
Group II – 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec – 48 Marks
- Pull ups 10
- 9 Feet Ditch – Need to Qualify
- Zig – Zag Balance – Need to Qualify
MEDICAL TEST –
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH / CH / BH for specialist review.
Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH / CH / BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE, in case declared FIT
HOW TO APPLY –
Candidates can apply only online through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
ADMIT CARD –
Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
Candidates are required to bring the following to the rally center (please check the individual notification for the exact details):
- Admit Card
- Education Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card
WRITTEN TEST –
Written test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, Date & time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit Candidates will be issued at Rally Site Itself.
(c) Admit Card for the CEE for Review Fit Cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialists at MH / CH / BH
Kindly go through the individual notification before applying so that you don’t miss any minute detail for that particular recruitment center.
This is a golden opportunity for 8th Pass, 10th Pass and 12th Pass who wish to join the Indian Army as a soldier. To prepare for the written exam join Major Kalshi Classes. For admissions or any other query visit www.majorkalshiclasses.com or call Helpline Number –9696220022or 9696330033
You can order our books from www.mkcpublication.in
All the best