NDA Mathematics Syllabus | NDA Elementary Mathematics Syllabus
Hello friends, Major Kalshi Classes is sharing the NDA Mathematics Syllabus | NDA Elementary mathematics Syllabus for Upcoming NDA 2/2019 Examinations, You guys need to know what is the syllabus of NDA Maths for an upcoming examination. NDA Mathematics Syllabus consists of many topics like ALGEBRA, MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS, TRIGONOMETRY, and CALCULUS, etc. Here we are providing you detail NDA 2/2019 Maths Syllabus.
NDA Mathematics Syllabus | NDA Elementary Mathematics Syllabus:-
National Defence Examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year, 10+2 Passed/appearing students may apply for NDA Examination. But for clearing the examination you need to know the exact and latest NDA Syllabus and Exam Pattern in detail. Without the knowledge of the National Defence Academy Syllabus and exam pattern, you can not perform well in the NDA upcoming examination.
As you guys know what is the rush among the students to be the officer in Indian armed forces. So you know everyone is working hard to be the officer in the Indian Armed Forces and here at Major Kalshi Classes, we train the eligible candidate with quality guidance to be the officer through the NDA & NA Examination. MKC Provide you detail study material of all subjects you can purchase if you are not able to our coaching classes. The link of mkcpublication is given below of this article.
NDA Selection Process:-
There are two stages of the selection for NDA-
- Written Examination
- SSB Interview
NDA Written Exam Pattern and Syllabus:-
- Objective Type Questions Only
- Language of both papers will be bilingual.
National Defence Academy Math Syllabus Syllabus:-
If you are preparing for the NDA 2020 Examination and wanted to know about the latest syllabus of the examination then you are in the right platform, Here we provide exact information of all the defence-related examination. Have a look of NDA 2020 Syllabus in Subject wise.
NDA Mathematics Syllabus:-
1. ALGEBRA- Concept of set, operations on sets, Venn diagrams. De Morgan laws, Cartesian product, relation, equivalence relation. Representation of real numbers on a line. Complex numbers— basic properties, modulus, argument, cube roots of unity. Binary system of numbers. Conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system and vice-versa. Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions. Quadratic equations with real coefficients. The solution of linear inequations of two variables by graphs. Permutation and Combination. Binomial theorem and its applications. Logarithms and their applications.
2. MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS:- Types of matrices, operations on matrices. The determinant of a matrix, basic properties of determinants. Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix, Applications-Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by Matrix Method.
3. TRIGONOMETRY:- Angles and their measures in degrees and in radians. Trigonometrical ratios. Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae. Multiple and Sub-multiple angles. Inverse trigonometric functions. Applications-Height and distance, properties of triangles.
4. ANALYTICAL GEOMETRY OF TWO AND THREE DIMENSIONS:- Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system. Distance formula. Equation of a line in various forms. The angle between the two lines. The distance of a point from a line. Equation of a circle in standard and in general form. Standard forms of parabola, ellipse and hyperbola. Eccentricity and axis of a conic. The point in a three-dimensional space, distance between two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation of a plane and a line in various forms. The angle between the two lines and the angle between the two planes. Equation of a sphere.
5. DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS:- Concept of a real-valued function–domain, range and graph of a function. Composite functions, one to one, onto and inverse functions. Notion of limit, Standard limits—examples. Continuity of functions— examples, algebraic operations on continuous functions. Derivative of function at a point, geometrical and physical interpretation of a derivative—applications. Derivatives of sum, product and quotient of functions, the derivative of a function with respect to another function, the derivative of a composite function. Second-order derivatives. Increasing and decreasing functions. Application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima.
6. INTEGRAL CALCULUS AND DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS:- Integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts, standard integrals involving algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential and hyperbolic functions. Evaluation of definite integrals—determination of areas of plane regions bounded by curves—applications. Definition of order and degree of a differential equation, formation of a differential equation by examples. General and particular solution of differential equations, solution of the first order and first-degree differential equations of various types—examples. Application in problems of growth and decay.
7. VECTOR ALGEBRA:- Vectors in two and three dimensions, magnitude and direction of a vector. Unit and null vectors, the addition of vectors, scalar multiplication of a vector, scalar product or dot product of two vectors. Vector product or cross product of two vectors. Applications—work done by a force and moment of a force and in geometrical problems.
8. STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY:-
Statistics:- Classification of data, Frequency distribution, cumulative frequency distribution—examples. Graphical representation Histogram, Pie Chart, frequency polygon—examples. Measures of Central tendency—Mean, median and mode. Variance and standard deviation— determination and comparison. Correlation and regression.
Probability:- Random experiment, outcomes and associated sample space, events, mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible and certain events. Union and Intersection of events. Complementary, elementary and
composite events. Definition of probability—classical and statistical examples. Elementary theorems on probability—simple problems. Conditional probability, Bayes’ theorem—simple problems. Random variable as function on a sample space. Binomial distribution, examples of random experiments giving rise to Binominal distribution.
For NDA General Ability Test Syllabus Click Below:-
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
This is all about NDA Mathematics Syllabus | NDA Elementary Mathematics Syllabus. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!