NDA I 2021 Syllabus Of Mathematics and GAT with Marking Scheme
NDA I 2021 Syllabus Of Mathematics and GAT:- Friends, students preparing for NDA exams have to prepare for subjects like English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Current Affairs, History, Geography, General Knowledge. NDA examination consists of 2 parts. Questions related to Mathematics in the first part and general awareness in the second part (English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Current Affairs, History, Geography, General Knowledge) are asked. In today’s article, we are sharing information about the complete syllabus of questions related to general awareness.
In the NDA exam, a total of 600 marks are asked from general awareness. Each question carries 4 marks. The duration of the second question paper is 2 hours 30 minutes. In this paper, 150 questions are of multiple-choice type. The written examination of NDA consists of a total of 270 questions. Which consists of 120 questions in mathematics.
|Written exam||Subject||maximum marks||Number of questions||Period|
|Question paper 1||mathematics||300||120||2:30 Hours|
|Question paper 2||general awareness||600||150||2:30 Hours|
|The total||900||270||5:00 Hours|
- Each mathematics question has a score of 2.5 and 0.83 marks are deducted as negative marking.
- Each question of general awareness consists of four marks and 1.33 marks are deducted as negative marking. (NDA I 2021 Syllabus Of Mathematics and GAT)
NDA I 2021 Syllabus GAT
As we mentioned above, in general, awareness question paper, questions are asked from English, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, History, General Knowledge, and Current Affairs. Below we are sharing with you the important topics related to all the topics of the General Awareness Test. Through which you can prepare for the exam in a better way.
English (NDA I 2021 Syllabus GAT)
More questions from the following topics are asked in the NDA exam from the subject of English.
- Vocabulary (take help of new words to be published in newspapers)
- Grammar and its uses
- A word for phrase.
- Adjective degree of comparison rules.
- Antonyms and synonyms.
- Active and passive voice.
- direct and indirect speech.
- The art and rules of letter writing.
- Rule of the preposition.
- Uses of articles and conjunctions in a sentence.
History (NDA I 2021 Syllabus GAT)
- Force shaping the modern world.
- Exploration and discovery.
- Culture and Civilization of India
- A Comprehensive Survey of Indian History
- History of the Indian independence movement
- French Revolution
- industrial revolution
- Russian Revolution
- War of the Independent American
- Impact of science and technology on society
- Preliminary Study of the Indian Constitution and Administration
- Concept of a world
- Primary Knowledge of Five Year Plans of India
- United Nations
- Panchayati Raj, Democracy, Socialism and Communism
- India’s role in the current world
- Cooperatives and Community Development
- Bhoodan and Sarvodaya
- National integration and war situation
- Mahatma Gandhi’s original technique
Geography (NDA I 2021 Syllabus GAT)
- Shape and size of the earth
- Ocean currents and tidal environment and its structure
- Latitude and longitude
- Temperature and atmospheric pressure
- Planetary wind
- Cyclones and anticyclones
- Humidity, Condensation and Rain
- Concept of time
- Types of climate
- International Date Line
- Major natural area of the world
- Earth’s speed and their effects
- Regional Geography of India
- Climate, natural vegetation, minerals and power resources
- Location and distribution of agricultural and industrial activities
- Origin of Earth, Rocks and Their Classification
- Important seaports and main seas, land and airways of India
- Weathering – mechanical and chemical earthquakes and volcanoes
- India’s main items of export and import
General Science (NDA I 2021 Syllabus GAT)
- Common Epidemics, their causes, and prevention
- Difference between living and nonliving things
- Food – a source of energy for men
- The basis of life – cells, protoplasts, and tissues
- Food manufacture
- Growth and development in plants and animals
- Balanced diet
- A primary knowledge of the human body and its vital organs.
- Solar System – Meteor, Comet, Eclipse, Achievement of an eminent scientist.
Chemistry (NDA I 2021 Syllabus GAT)
- Physical and chemical changes.
- Properties of air and water.
- Chemical equations and laws of chemical composition.
- Elements, Compounds and Mixtures.
- Acids, Bases and Salts.
- Properties of oxygen, hydrogen etc.
- Oxidation and reduction.
- Carbon and their forms.
- Description of molecules, atoms, and their structure.
- Materials used for the preparation of various chemicals.
Physics (NDA I 2021 Syllabus GAT)
- Material state and physical characteristics.
- Ways to transfer energy.
- Mass, mass, volume, sound wave, and their properties.
- Simple musical instruments.
- Rectangular propagation of light.
- Density and specific gravity.
- Reflection and Refraction.
- Archimedes’ theory.
- Spherical Mirrors and Lenses.
- Pressure barometer.
- Human eyes.
- Movement of objects.
- Natural and artificial magnets.
- Speed and acceleration.
- Magnet Properties.
- Newton’s law of motion.
- Force and momentum
- Earth-Like a magnet.
- Electric current and numerical questions.
- Parallel quadrilateral of force.
- Operator and resistance.
- Stability and balance of bodies.
- rules of Ohm.
- Simple electric circuit.
- The primary idea of work.
- Effect of heat, heat, and magnet on electric current.
- Power and strength.
- The electric power measuring device.
- Heat effect.
- Primary and secondary batteries.
- Temperature and heat measuring device.
- Use of x-rays.
- General rules of a simple pendulum.
- The names and uses of the searcher from the lever, pulley, pressure. cooker, gramophone, microscope, etc.
Current affairs (NDA I 2021 Syllabus GAT)
- Agreements and activities between India’s neighbors.
- World’s longest rivers, seas, lakes, canals, mountains, etc.
- Competitions related to tennis, badminton, cricket, hockey, etc., and their winners.
- Indian Ambassador to Overseas.
- Indian Navy Chief Admiral, General, Air Chief Marshal etc.
NDA I 2021 Syllabus Of Mathematics
Below we are sharing the accumulated and detailed information about the topic asked in Maths topic in NDA. Following is the topic asked in Maths in NDA.
- Matrix and determinants.
- Integral calculus and differential equation.
- Vector algebra.
- Analytical geometry of two and three-dimensional.
- Statics and probability.
Number of questions asked in maths topic in NDA exam
|Topics||Number of questions|
|Matrix and determinants||30|
NDA I 2021 Syllabus Of Mathematics
- Venn diagram
- Demorgan’s law
- Cartesian product
- Relation, the relation of equality
- Real number
- Complex data
- Conversion of a number in a binary system to decimal and vice versa
- Geometric and harmonious trend
- quadratic equation
- Linear inequalities
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial Theorem and Logarithm
Calculus (NDA I 2021 Syllabus Of Mathematics)
- Concept of a real valued function
- Range and graph of a function
- Boundary perception
- Standard range
- Derivative of the function at a point
- Geometric and physical interpretation of a derivative and application
- Multiplication and quotient of function
- Derivatives of one function with respect to another function
- A composite function derivation
- Second order derivative
- Ascending and descending order of functions
- Applications of derivatives in maxima and minima problems
Matrix and Determinants (NDA I 2021 Syllabus Of Mathematics)
- Type of matrix
- Assessor’s Basic Property
- Operating on the matrix
- Determinant of matrix
- Combination and Inverse of a Square Matrix
- Application solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s law and matrix method
Integral calculus and differential equation
- Integration of years of different session
- Integration and inheritance by substitution
- Standard integral involving algebraic expressions
- Important and hyperbolic functions
- Origin of Indefinity Integrals
- Application of flat and curve area retention
- Definition of order and degree
- Origin of differential equation by example
- Applications and numerical questions related to growth and decay
Trigonometry (NDA I 2021 Syllabus Of Mathematics)
- Angles and their measures
- Degrees and radians
- Trigonometric ratio
- Trigonometric Identification, Sum and Difference Formulas
- Multiple and polite angles
- Inverse function of trigonometry
- Questions related to height and distance
- Properties of triangle
Vector algebra (NDA I 2021 Syllabus Of Mathematics)
- Vector in two and three dimensions
- Magnitude and direction of a vector
- 0 and unit vectors
- Vector totals
- Scalar multiplication of a vector
- Scalar product or dot product of two vectors
- Geometric questions
- Applications of completed tasks by force and momentum
Two-dimensional and three-dimensional geometric (NDA I 2021 Syllabus Of Mathematics)
- Rectangular Cartesian coordinate system
- Distance formula
- Different form of one line equation
- Angle between two lines
- Distance of a point from a line
- Equation of a circle in standard and normal form
- Standard form of parabola, ellipse and hyperbola
- Three dimensional point
- Distance between two points
- Direction cosine and direction ratio
- Two-point equation
- Plane and line equations
- The code between two lines and the angle between two planes
- Equation of a sphere
Number and probability (NDA I 2021 Syllabus Of Mathematics)
- Random experiment
- Results and associated sample location
- Mutually Exclusive and Complete Events
- Impossible and certain events
- Union and solo events
- Primary and Composite Events
- Definition of probability
- Elementary theorem on probability
- Bayes’ theorem
- binomial distribution
Friends, in today’s article, we have shared detailed information about the important topic of NDA I 2021 Syllabus Of Mathematics and GAT. Hope you like this information. Be sure to share this information with other people and do share your opinion in our comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What are the main subjects in the NDA exam?
Answer:- English, Mathematics, Science, Awareness, etc. are the main subjects in the NDA examination.
- What are the total marks in both subjects in the NDA examination?
Answer:- The total marks of both the NDA question papers is 900.
- What are the topics under General Aptitude Test?
Answer:- Under the General Aptitude Test, the candidates are asked questions from Science, Physics, Chemistry, General Awareness, Current Affairs, etc.
- What type of questions are asked in an SSB interview?
Answer:- In the SSB interview, candidates are asked personal questions and history related to the army.
- How to get more marks in NDA?
Answer:- To get more marks in the NDA examination, the candidates must prepare according to the syllabus of class XII.