How to Fill NDA I 2021 Form:- Friends, Recently, the Union Public Service Commission is filing applications for the National Defense Academy I examination on 30 December 2020. There are many students who are getting a chance to appear in the NDA exam for the first time. But there are some students who are not aware of the process of filling the application form of NDA. Through today’s article, we have brought useful articles for such students. Through which they can easily fill the application form of NDA First. In today’s article, we will share detailed information about each step of the process of filling the application form of NDA.
A notification has been issued by the Commission for the NDA exam 2021 syllabus to be conducted every year by the Union Public Service Commission. The NDA examination is being conducted by the Indian Army Commission after the Corona epidemic. Candidates can fulfil their dreams by filling this application form. As you all know, through the NDA exam you are given an opportunity to work in all three departments of the army. For this year’s 2021 course, the application form for the NDA examination will be filled from 30 December 2020 to 19 January 2021. Interested candidates to fill admission in NDA 1 2021 fill this application form soon.
All the information related to the application form and filling procedure of NDA 1 2021 is given in detail below. Do read this article till the end so that you can get the information related to the NDA 2021 exam.
NDA 1/2021 Application form
Before filling the application form for National Defense Academy (NDA) 1 2021, below we are sharing some important information about NDA with the help of the table.
|Name of Examination||National Defense Academy (NDA)|
|Organizer||Union public service commission|
|Examination frequency||twice a year|
|Question paper medium||Hindi and English|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Exam syllabus||12th grade (Physics and Mathematics required)|
|Date of application||30 December 2020|
NDA 1/2021 Application Form Date
NDA 1/2021 exam date information is given below in detail.
|Organisation||Dates for 2021|
|Date of issue of notification||30 December 2020|
|Starting date for filling the application form||30 December 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||19 January 2021|
|NDA 1 2021 exam date||18 April 2021|
|NDA 1 2021 exam result release date||Will announce soon|
NDA 1/2021 Application form
The applications for the examination to be held in the year 2021 of the National Defense Academy will be filled from 30 December 2020 to 19 January 2020. This notification must be checked once on the official website of UPSC. Through the NDA examination, the candidate is selected to work for the post of lieutenant in the Army, Air Force, and Navy. Here we are providing the complete details regarding the application form of NDA 2021:
- NDA 2021 application form will be made available through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to apply for NDA twice a year.
- For NDA I, candidates will be able to fill the application form from 30 December 2020 to 19 January 2021.
- For NDA II, application form from 9 June 2021 to 29 June 2021
- Before filling the NDA 2021 application form, candidates should ensure their eligibility.
- Only one application form will be accepted, so candidates should avoid filling multiple forms
- While filling the application form, candidates should not forget to upload passport size photograph and signature along with the prescribed format and size.
- There will be no need to send any application to UPSC through any offline medium.
- Once the application form is filled, candidates should not forget to take a printout of the filled application form for further use.
How to Fill NDA I 2021 Form Step by Step
Friends, how can we fill the application form of NDA 1 2021? You are sharing step by step information about this subject.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website (www.upsconline.nic.in) of the Indian Army.
- On the main page of the Union Public Service Commission, you are given links to fill the application form of NDA 1.
- To make a new nomination, you have to click on the Part One registration part.
- After clicking on the Part One registration part, a notification page will open in front of you.
- At the end of this notification page, you have to click on the Yes button.
- Clicking on this button, the application form of NDA will appear in front of you.
- After filling in all the important information asked in the application form, click on the Continue button.
- After this, you will be asked about your identity card
- Any ID card can be used for ID cards.
- After entering the ID number of the card, you can select Army, Navy, Air Force, Naval Academy according to your preference.
- If you have been a Sainik School student, then you should do it otherwise you do not have to tamper with any kind.
- After filling in all these documents, click on the Continue button.
- After clicking the Continue button, you will see a copy of the application form filled by you.
- If you want to make any kind of improvement in the application form then click on update.
- If you do not have to do any kind of update then fill in a given captcha and click on the ‘Agree’ button.
- Only after doing this, your registration ID will be sent to your registered phone number and email ID.
- You should keep this registration ID with you and it will prove very useful in the future.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
- To proceed to the second phase of registration, click on the button with Part-2 registration below.
- You will ask to go to Part 2, the registration number and date of birth.
- After filling in the required information, click on the Submit button.
- You will have to pay to fill the further process.
- You can use internet banking to make payments.
- After payment, you can scan and upload your photo, signature, photo ID.
- After uploading, on the next page you will allow to select the selection center and fill declaration form.
- Clicking on the selection center and declaration consent letter, you click on the submit button.
- A confirmation message will send to your registered mobile number.
- In this way, you can print and keep your application form basically safe.
- Details required while filling the NDA application form:
- Eligibility statement:- For eligibility, the candidate must keep an ID card and photo and signature scanning in addition to his / her educational certificate.
- Educational Certificate:- Mark sheet and certificates of class X and XII.
- Anyone photo ID proof- Aadhaar card, PAN card, photo ID card, driving license, or any other photo ID card which should be issued by the Central / State Government.
- Scanned photocopy and scan copy of photograph and signature.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the official website of the NDA application form?
Answer:- Following is the official website (www.upsconline.nic.in) to apply for NDA.
- What documents required to fill the application form?
Answer:- To get information about the required document, please read the article above.
- Can the payment of the application form made by challan?
Answer:- No, payment of application form will be accepted online only.
- Can the application form fill only after payment?
Answer:- Payment can make after completing the first stage process.
- What required for the second stage process?
Answer:- For the second step process you will have to scan and upload the required documents.