The Exam of Navik in the Indian Coast Guard is for the general duty work on the Naval ships. The Indian Coast Guards are responsible for the safety of the Indian sea’s property and Life at sea. Here In this article, I will discuss the Navik GD Exam Date, Coast Guard Navik GD Exam preparation and Preparation tips for Navik GD, etc. I will cover this all topic in this, to get complete details to check this out.
Navik GD Exam Date: Coast Guard Navik GD Exam Date and Tips for Preparation:
The Navik GD is best for those who are passionate about the oceans and have a dream to explore the world. You can do so through the Indian Coast Guard. Job makes you explore the world for free. The candidate who have physics and mathematics at 10+2 level, they are eligible to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD 2020. lets’s see the exam date of Coast Guard Navik 2020 and then we will discuss the preparation tips for this:
Indian Coast GuardNavik GD Exam Date:
The Exam date of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD is not yet officially announced on the official website and the expected date for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD is in the month of March. I will update you as soon as the date for Navik Exam is announced on the official website of the Indian Coast Guard. you can also check the official website of it http://www.joinindiancoastguarrd.gov.in
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Exam Preparation:
The candidate will appear for the Written test and then Physical Fitness test. These both are the toughest in the Exam. The syllabus of Written exam are:
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude and Reasoning
These are syllabus which the candidate has to cover for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Exams. Let’s discuss this syllabus in details and see the chapters and topics which we have to cover:
- Relations and Functions
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Straight Lines
- Sets and Set Theory
- 3D Geometry
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Physical World and Measurement, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Principles of Communication, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Optics, Work, Energy and Power, Gravitation, Solids, and Fluids.
- Metals and Non-Metals
- Organic Chemistry
- Solid, liquid or gaseous
- The periodic table
- Chemical reactions etc.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, active-passive voice, direct indirect sentences, Verbs/Tense/Non Finite, Punctuation, Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Use of an adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners, Use of pronouns.
- Culture and Religion, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement, Sports championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, National: Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
Aptitude and Reasoning:
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Blood relation, similarities and differences, Word Building, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Classification, Drawing inferences.
These are the syllabus which the candidate has to cover for the exam. the syllabus might seem broad and hard to cover the entire syllabus. try to focus on the easiest portion first. English is one of the easiest portions to start with. The syllabus of English is not too board and lengthy anyone can easily cover this. You can score the maximum in this portion.
Now that it is completely up to you, how you do your preparation, you have to make proper time management and give equal time to each subject. The subject which is hard and you think that you cannot prepare that in limited time, leave that portion. If you leave anyone subject then try to cover the rest of the syllabus at best so that you could attend maximum questions in the exam.
Tips for Navik GD Preparation:
Look, there is no Perfect tips or trick to preparing for any exam, the preparation of any exam completely depends on your level of understanding. Some candidates prepare for 4-5 hours every day and they crack the exam and while some prepare some study the whole day and night but could not clear the exam. You have to make your own plan and own Strategy for preparation. here are the few common things which you should remember while doing preparation for any exam:
- Make a study plan and study according to your plan.
- Give equal time to each subject.
- Read news Paper every day and mark or note down the important dates, Venue and time. It will prepare your current affairs better.
- The English Portion in the Coast Guard Navik Exam is the easiest one. try to attempt maximum questions in this portion.
- Solve the previous year’s question paper as much as you can.
- Be strict with your studies and focus on your subjects.
- Always have better sleep. do not late nights, try to study maximum in the morning.
- Take a better sleep of 6-8 hours every day for a better brain Function.
Nobody can make a plan for your studies, you have to it yourself. If you do not have any idea about the preparation to join the Coaching Institute, they will prepare you for the exams.
View this post on Instagram
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Navik GD Exam Date: Coast Guard Navik GD Exam Date and Tips for Preparation. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW