The Indian Coast Guard Service is also one of the Prestigious Service. The Indian Coast guard has recently launched the vacancy for the Navik GD Notification for 2/2020. Here in this article, I will share with you the complete details of the Exam date of Navik GD, Eligibility for Coast Guard Navik and Navik GD Notification 2/2020, etc. we will discuss this all the topics and will give you all the details regarding the exam and its procedure.
Coast Guard Navik GD Notification 2/2020, Know Exam Date and Eligibility:
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD (General Duty) recruitment for 2020 has been recently announced on the Offical website of the Indian Coast Guard. Total of 260 seats is available for the Navik GD 10+2 entry. Interested Candidates can check the Eligibility, Exam dates and all the required things related to the Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) batch 2020. Applications are invited to the male candidates only.
Eligibility for Coast Guard Navik 2020:
The Eligibility for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD (General Duty) Branch: The Candidate must match these eligibility Criteria to apply for this:
- Only male candidates are eligible to apply for Coast Guard Navik.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics from any recognized board with minimum 50% marks.
- There is a 5 % relaxation in the marks for the SC/ST candidates.
- The 5% relaxation will be also given to the candidate who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position at any state level or national level sports competitions.
- Age Limit: To apply for the Indian Coast guard Navik the minimum age must be 18 years old and the maximum age to apply for this 24 years old. (18 to 24 years old.)
The Selection Process of Coast Guard Navik 2020:
The Selection Process of the Indian Navik (GD) General Duty would be in three phases, each phase is mandatory to clear:
- Written test
- Physical fitness test
- Medical Test
These are the test which every candidate have to clear and the final selection will be made on the basis of the performances in these three phases. so try to score well in these three phases to clear the Final Merit List.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
Exam date of Navik GD 2020:
The date for the Indian Coast guard Navik exams has not been officially announced by the Indian Coast Guard selection board. The expected date for the Coast Guard Navik Exam is in March 2020. There is some important dates of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment.
- Online Application begins from the 26 January 2020
- Last date to apply Online: 02 February 2020
- Admit Card: The Admit card will be available on the official website fo the Indian Coast Guard in between 15-20 February 2020.
- Exam Date of Coast Guard Navik: March 2020.
These are the few important dates for the Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam 2020. You can apply of this through online only, You can also check the details below of how to apply:
How to apply for Coast Guard Navik Exam 2020:
In order to apply for the Coast Guard Navik Exam, A candidate can apply through the Online mode only. You can do so on your own computer or laptop or you can go to the Cyber Cafe to fill-up the form. If you want to apply by own, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the Indian Coast Guard www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Do the registration as New User. In the registration, you have to fill your email id and name etc.
- Now you will get an ID and Password on your given email to Login to your account.
- Now login to your account and fill the form correctly and upload all the mandatory documents.
- And at last, you have to pay the application fees, which you can do by your debit card or credit card or through Net banking etc.
Documents required while filling up the form:
The candidate must have following documents in scanned form while applying online for Indian Coast Guard Navik exam:
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Any other certificate for relaxation (If have)
- Scanned passport size photo
- Scanned Signature etc.
These are the documents which would need while applying online for the exam. These are important always keep the scanned copy of these documents in your computer for other uses also.
How to prepare for Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam:
To prepare for any exam, you must have proper knowledge about the Syllabus and its pattern and marking scheme, etc. you can click in the link given below to check the complete syllabus of the Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam 2020:
manage your time accordingly and give equal time to each portion of the syllabus and try to solve the previous year question papers for better practice. There is no perfect trick to pass the exam without any hard work and good preparation. You can also check the every year cut off for the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD (General Duty) Exam.
View this post on Instagram
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about Coast Guard Navik GD Notification 2/2020, Know Exam Date and Eligibility. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.