Most Common Questions Asked in PIB Interview 2021
If you are searching for the most common questions for PIB Interview 2021 so read this blog carefully. Major Kalshi Classes is Providing the needful information in this blog. After Clearing the Territorial Army Written examination you need to appear for the PIB Interview. This is just like a personal interview to check your ability to appear in an SSB interview or not. Let’s have a look at PIB Interview Questions.
After clearing the written examination candidates are shortlisted for the Preliminary Interview Board for Personal Interviews to be conducted at the concerned command. It is a basic interview where the suitability of the candidates for the SSB interview is assessed and the seriousness towards the Indian Army and general awareness is judged.
Only those candidates who are recommended by PIB gets the chance to appear in SSB Interview to be conducted by Service Selection Board at Bhopal/Kapurthala/Banglore/Allahabad. SSB Interview is of 5 days divided into two stages namely Screening and Psychology, GTO, Interview, Conference.
Common Questions Asked in PIB Interview
All the selected candidates were required to report at 7 am. After an hour of document verification, All candidates has to fill a biodata form 5 times as there were 5 people taking interviews.
- Tell me Something about the Indian Army?
- What quality leader should have?
- Tell me officers like qualities.
- What are your outsides interests?
- How do you pass your leisure time?
- Give me an example of your creativity in your work field?
- Why you want to join Territorial Army?
- Why you are leaving your current job (if you are in any job)?
- How do you manage your personal & profession life.?
- Why you have Interest in Territorial Army and how you going to manage with your job?
They can ask some current issue topic like-
- What you think about Cryptocurrency.
- How will India do net zero carbon emission till 2070.
- Tell me some Imporant point that discussed in COP-26
- Who will be the Next CM/PM/President.
- What is your opinion in repealing farm law bill.
Territotrial Army Selection Process 2021:-
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview
- Medical Exam
Note:- Ex-Servicemen have to appear only for the Interview, they do not need to follow the upper 4 stages of the selection process.
- Screening stage (includes Written & Interview): The aspirants who have applied for the TA exam are called for the screening. This involves two types of exams. First is the Written Exam which will test Reasoning, Elementary mathematics, general knowledge & hold on the language. Second is the interview round which is conducted by PIB (Preliminary Interview Board).
- Service Selection Board (SSB) examination: The selected candidates will have to give tests conducted by the SSB.
- Medical Examination: The selected candidates will then have to go through a proper health check-up & a medical examination of the physical body will be conducted as per standards set by Military Hospital.
How to prepare for PIB Interview?
Join Major Kalshi Classes to prepare for Territorial Army PIB and SSB Interview offline or online mode. We are one of the best coaching institutes in Indian for defence examinations. So must join us and get selected in Territorial Army.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
Download MKC Learning app:- Click Here
This is all about the Most Common Questions Asked in PIB Interview 2021. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW