Let’s prepare to crack the IAF AFCAT 1 2022 Exam with 60 days study plan at Major Kalshi Classes. We help you to Crack the AFCAT Exam with the right Strategy and Study Plan at the MKC Offline campus. AFCAT Exam 2022 will be conducted on 12-14 Feb 2022. So basically you have all December and January to prepare and 12 days in Feb for Revision. Then we can say you have only 60 days left for the AFCAT 1 2022 Exam date.
Here we are going to present the best study plan to prepare for the AFCAT 2022 exam. You can also join the Major Kalshi Classes for the new fresh batch of AFCAT 1 2022 Preparation at a very minimum charge.
60 Days AFCAT Study Plan 2022
Table of Contents
We are providing the AFCAT Exam Study plan by MKC in a very short manner. You can follow it at home. If you want proper guidance then join MKC for Indian Airforce AFCAT Study Plan 2022.
- First of all Download the AFCAT Syllabus which is given below of this article.
- Purchage MKC Publication Books for AFCAT which is prepared based on the AFCAT Syllabus
- Start Studying according to syllabus and make notes if you need.
- If you want to crack AFCAT in 60 days the you have to study 10-12 hours daily.
- if you follow all the syllabus which is given below then you need only 60 days to complete the syllabus.
- During the study make sure you are revising the previous topic.
- After complition of syllabus join any Mock Test for AFCAT (You can join MKC Test)
- Keep revising till the examination date and solve the mock test.
We are providing some mock tests below for practice free of cost. Just download and practice it.
|AFCAT Sample Paper
|AFCAT Model Paper-1
|AFCAT Model Question Paper-I
|AFCAT Model Paper-2
|AFCAT Model Question Paper-II
|AFCAT Model Paper-3
|AFCAT Model Question Paper-III
|AFCAT Model paper-4
|AFCAT Model Question Paper-IV
You can click over the link to get the sample paper and try to solve all the sample papers. AFCAT Exam Study Plan 2022
|AFCAT Sample Paper
|AFCAT EKT Paper-1 (Computer Science)
|EKT Model Question Paper (Computer Science)-I
|AFCAT EKT Paper-2(Computer Science)
|EKT Model Question Paper (Computer Science)-II
|AFCAT EKT Paper-3( Electrical)
|EKT Model Question Paper (Electrical & Electronics)-I
|AFCAT EKT Paper-4(Electrical)
|EKT Model Question Paper (Electrical & Electronics)-II
|AFCAT EKT Paper-5( Mechanical)
|EKT Model Question Paper (Mechanical)-I
|AFCAT EKT paper-6(Mechanical)
|EKT Model Question Paper (Mechanical)-II
Model Questions papers of AFCAT which is have collected from some previous year questions and some expected questions that can be asked in the upcoming exam. You can solve them to get better practice for the exam. The Model question paper and Previous year question papers are different from each other. The previous year’s Question paper is the exact paper of the AFCAT exam which has to happen a previous year or before that.
Syllabus of AFCAT 2022 Exam:
The Model question paper which I have shared above will cover the following subject, the Model question paper would have the same Difficulty level of questions as the exact paper. The syllabus of the AFCAT 2022 exam are:
- Error Detection
- Sentence Completion
- Filling in of the correct word
- Testing of Vocabulary
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Current Affairs
- Basic Science
- Sports etc.
- Decimal Fraction
- Time and Work
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion,
- Simple Interest
- Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
The standard of Numerical Ability Questions will be of Matriculation level. The standard of questions in other subjects will be of graduation level (Indian University).
Exam Pattern of AFCAT 2020:
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- The total number of questions asked in AFCAT 2019 will be 100.
- There will be 4 sections in the exam namely- General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test.
- Every correct answer will be awarded +3 marks and negative marking will be applicable.
- AFCAT Syllabus 2020 will be based on class 12th level knowledge.
|No. Of Questions
|General Awareness, Verbal
Ability in English, Numerical
Ability and Reasoning and
Military Aptitude Test
with one of
Science and Electrical &
AFCAT Exam Study Plan and Time Management;-
- Make proper time management.
- Give equal time to each subject.
- English is one of the easiest portions, you can score maximum in this.
- Prepare your English better, so that you could attend the maximum question.
- Try to solve the maximum previous year question paper for better practice.
- You can also appear for the Mock test which is conducted by many institutes for the practice.
- Read Newspapers every day for current affairs.
- For the rest of the syllabus, An individual books are available in the market, you can buy them
- Do proper preparation of each subject, solve at least 5 sample papers of each subject.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
Download MKC Learning app:- Click Here
This is all about the 60 Days AFCAT Study Plan 2022 to Crack Exam by MKC | Crack AFCAT Exam 1/2022 |. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.