Documents for PIB Interview 2021 | List of Important Documents to carry for TA PIB Interview |
As we know that the Territorial Army 2021 result has been declared and now candidates must appear for PIB Interview. Here are Important Documents for PIB Interview 2021. You need to have these documents during the Territorial Army PIB interview which is known as Preliminary Interview Board (PIB). Now let’s see the PIB Interview Documents 2021.
What is PIB Interview?
After clearing the Territorial Army written examination candidates are shortlisted for the Preliminary Interview Board for Personal Interviews to be conducted at the concerned command. It is the basic interview where the suitability of the candidates for the SSB interview is assessed and the seriousness towards the Indian Army and general awareness is judged.
Details about the date and time for the PIB interview 2021 will be intimated by the concerned Territorial Army Group Headquarter through your registered email IDs or by SMS.
Documents for PIB Interview 2021:-
Candidates must be in possession of the following documents (original and self-attested copy) at the time of the PIB 2021 Interview–
Documents to be Submitted in Original:-
- Candidates passed in PIB written exam will download, print and fill IAF (TA)-9 Revised (Part-2) Application Form in their own handwriting.
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Candidates whose names vary in documents should submit copy of Gazette notification of India / State showing the correct name or an affidavit duly supported by newspaper cuttings.
- Service certificate alongwith No Objection Certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/ Union Territory/ State/Semi Govt/ Private Sector duly authenticated by the department.
- Self-employed candidates are required to submit an affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income alongwith photocopy of PAN card and self-certified character certificate.
- Employees of Railways are required to submit No Objection Certificate authenticated by Railway Board.
- Latest Income Proof from the appropriate authority (i.e. Income Tax Department / Revenue Department / 1st class Magistrate / Employer)
- Risk certificate duly signed by parent / guardian.
- Five photographs (Passport size)
- Character Certificate (from employer).
Documents to be Produced in Original along with Self Attested Copy:-
- All educational qualification certificates (Matriculation onwards). Semester/ year wise mark sheet of graduation alongwith Degree / Provisional Degree.
- Government issued Identity proof with photograph (AADHAR/ Voter ID / PAN Card / Passport / Driving license etc).
- Domicile/ Residential Address proof.
- Proof of date of birth (Matric / Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed.
- PAN and AADHAR Crad.
Some Key points must be notes during the PIB Interview 2021:-
- No TA / DA will be admissible. Candidates will make their own arrangement for journey and stay.
- Mobile phones are strictly prohibited during interview.
- All those candidates whose complete documents are not produced for verification will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Overwriting / tampering on certificate is not acceptable and candidates will be liable for punishment as per law.
- Producing fake documents for PIB Interview 2021 will make candidate liable for punishment as per law and lead to cancellation of candidature.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
Download MKC Learning app:- Click Here
This is all about the Documents for PIB Interview 2021 | List of Important Documents to carry for TA PIB Interview |. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW