Friends, every year students prepare to join Indian Navy. Like every year, in the year 2021, applications for Indian Navy Entrance Test Short Service Commission Entry have been issued. The notification of this application came in November 2020. The applications of Navy INET SSC Entry 2021 are being filled in the month of December 2020. To get more information about Navy INET SSC Entry 2021 exam, click on the official website of Indian Navy. The official website of the Indian Navy is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Navy INET SSC Entry 2021 Profile
Table of Contents
Candidates are selected to work in the officer rank by this examination in Indian Navy. When you are selected in Indian Navy by this exam. So you are given the rank of lieutenant or commander. If you also want to be a part of Indian Navy, then be sure to study the table given below about the examination to be held in the year 2021. With which you can get brief information about the application form of Navy INET SSC Entry 2021.
|Name of Examination||Navy INET SSC Entry 2021|
|Organizer Name||Indian Navy|
|Post||Several posts of Indian Navy under Short Service Commission|
|Type of issue of application||Online|
|Type of exam||On merit basis|
|Selection process||SSB Interview, Medical examination|
|Job Location||All over India|
Important date of Navy INET SSC Entry 2021
The table below gives the detailed information about the date of the Indian Navy Entrance Test Examination by the Indian Navy. Indian Navy has released the application for Navy INIT SSC entry from 18 December 2020.
|Starting date for filling the application form||18 December 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||31 December 2020|
|SSB interview date||February 2021|
Navy INET SSC Entry 2021
Friends, to apply for the Indian Navy Entrance Test SSC Entry 2021, candidates have to complete several eligibility points. Only unmarried men and women can fill the application form for this examination. After this application, the selected candidates will be sent to the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala for training for the Short Service Commission June 2021 course. After the application, the selected candidates will be sent to the following centres for training in three different courses.
- Extended Naval Orientation Course:- General Service (Executive) / Hydrography
- Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular :- Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadet / Observer / Pilot / Logistic / Technical (Electric & Electronic Engineering) / Education
- Special (NOC):- Short Service Commission (Executive / Information Technology)
Educational Qualification and Age Limit
Under the Indian Naval Attention Test, candidates are given the opportunity to work in many departments. Below is the detailed information regarding the eligibility and age limit of the secretary required for each branch.
executive branch (Navy INET SSC Entry 2021)
|Branch names||Educational Qualifications||Gender||Age Range|
|SSC general service/ hydro cadre||Minimum 60% marks in BE / B.Tech.||Men only||19 to 24 years|
|SSC naval armament inspectorate cadre (NAIC)||Tenth and 12th standard with a minimum of 60% English subjects And minimum 60% marks in BE / B.Tech.||Women and men||19 to 24 years|
|SSC observer||Tenth and 12th standard with a minimum of 60% English subjects And minimum 60% marks in BE / B.Tech.||Men only||19 to 23 years|
|SSC PILOT||10th and 12th standard with minimum 60% of English subject and minimum 60% marks in BE / B.Tech.||Women and men||19 to 23 years|
|SSC logistic||First Class BE / B TECH Passed First class MBA, BSc, MSc, MSc (IT) etc.||Women and men||19 to 24 years|
|SSC X (IT)||BE / B.Tech (Computer Science / Engineering etc.) Minimum 60% marks||male||19 to 24 years|
Technical branch (Navy INET SSC Entry 2021)
|Branch name||Educational Qualifications||Gender||Age Range|
|engineering branch (general service)||BE./BTech degree in Mechanical / Aerospace / Automobile / Aeronautical / Industrial Engineering & Management / Control Engineering etc. with 60% marks||Men only||19 to 24 years|
|electrical branch (general service)||BE./BTech degree in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Power Engineering etc. with 60% marks||Men only||19 to 24 years|
Education branch (Navy INET SSC Entry 2021)
|SR||Branch name||Educational Qualifications||Gender||Age Range|
|1||education||MSc I with Mathematics, Nuclear Physics, Physics, Chemistry passed from first class||Women and men||21 to 24 years|
|2||||55% marks in MA degree with English or History|||||
|3||||Mechanical Engineering degree with 60% marks|||||
|4||||Computer Science or Information Technology degree with 60% marks|||||
|5||||Electric or electronic degree with 60% marks|||||
Selection Process (Navy INET SSC Entry 2021)
The selection process of the Indian Navy Entrance Test SSC entry is different in the year 2021. Normally, the written test was conducted in this examination. But in the year 2021, the written examination will not be conducted for SSC entry selection process. The selection process of SSC entry for the year 2021 is as follows.
- Shortlisting for SSB interview: – Shortlisting of the candidates will be done by the officials of the Indian Navy Commission on the basis of educational qualification of the candidates who fill this application form. After which the candidates will be invited for SSB interview.
- The SSB interview will probably be held in Bangalore / Bhopal / Visakhapatnam / Kolkata in February 2021. The SSB interview for the entry of the pilot and observer will be held in Bengaluru only.
- After the shortlisting, inform the information about SSB interview by email and phone number of the selected candidates.
- To get information in detail of SSB selection process, please read the article below by clicking here.
- Medical test: – After conducting an SSB interview, the candidates will be subjected to the medical examination. Medical testing of selected candidates for the pilot entry will be done through the pilot selection system.
- Merit list: – Merit list of selected candidates will be prepared after SSB interview and medical examination. Based on which further processing will be done.
Training (Navy INET SSC Entry 2021)
The students selected in the merit list will be given different training for training according to different department. The training of each department will be conducted at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. The duration of training is as follows.
- General Service / Executive and Hydrography candidates will have to undergo a 44-week training period at the Naval Academy Ezhimala.
- The selected candidates for Naval Orientation Course (NOC) Regular will have to undergo a training period of 22 weeks.
- Candidates selected for the Short Service Commission (Executive / Information Technology) will undergo a training period of 4 weeks.
Friends, in today’s article we gave you detailed information about Navy INET SSC Entry 2021. Hope you like this information. You must share your opinion in our comment box.
Frequently Asked question(FAQs)
- When can the application form of Navy INET SSC Entry 2021 be filled?
Answer: – The application form of Navy INET SSC Entry 2021 can be filled on the official website of Indian Navy from 18 December 2020.
- When will SSB interview for Navy INET SSC Entry 2021 exam?
- Answer: – SSB interview of Navy INET SSC Entry 2021 exam is likely to be held in February 2021.
- What should be the educational qualification for SSC Entry 2021 exam?
Answer: – For SSC Entry 2021 exam, candidates with an educational qualification are required to have minimum graduation and post-graduation degree.
- How many vacancies are there in Navy INET SSC Entry 2021 exam?
Answer: – Navy INET SSC Entry 2021 exam has a total of 210 vacancies.
- What is the last date for the application form for Navy INET SSC Entry 2021 Examination?
Answer: – The last date for the application for the examination of Navy INET SSC Entry 2021 is 31 December 2020.