Tips to Clear CDS SSB Exam
Tips to Clear CDS SSB Exam:- Friends, The Combined Defense Service Examination is conducted every year by the Union Public Service Commission. This exam is conducted twice a year The first examination is held in January-February and the second exam in June-July. After the written examination of CDS, an SSB interview was conducted. This is one of the most difficult interviews Passing in this interview is not a matter of normal students Passing in the service selection board examination and preparing for the service selection board exam is very difficult. After the declaration of the written test results of CDS 2, the SSB interview date will also be announced. According to the official information of the Union Public Service Commission, so far only the selected candidates have been informed about sending their original documents.
Soon all the candidates got s.m.s. And information about the SSB interview date will be given through email. How to clear your CDS SSB exam through today’s article And how to pass this exam for the first time. We will discuss all these things If you also want to have passed the CDS SSB exam in the first attempt, then please read this article till the end. Through this article, you will be informed about some tips that every successful student uses before giving SSB exams. The outline of the SSB interview to be held in the year 2020 and 21 is detailed in the table below.
|sr||CDS exam 2020||CDS 1||CDS 2|
|1||Conduct written test||2 February 2020||8 November 2020|
|2||Result Declaration Date||23 March 2020||16 December 2020|
|3||Publication date of rejected candidates’ marksheet||15 days after the final result||15 to 20 days after final result|
|4||Last date for sending document in SSB (IMA)||1 January 2021||13 July 2021|
|5||Last date for sending document in SSB (INA)||1 January 2021||13 July 2021|
|6||Last date for sending document in SSB (AFA)||13 November 2020||13 May 2021|
|7||Last date for sending document in SSB (OTA) for men||1st April 2021||1st October 2021|
|8||Last date for sending document in SSB (OTA) for women||1st April 2021||1st October 2021|
Tips to Clear CDS SSB Exam
To fill the application form for the CDS SSB examination, candidates have to complete their graduation degree. That is, at the time of graduation, the candidate gets brief information about the tenth, twelfth, and graduate courses. In this way, if you want to prepare for the CDS SSB exam, then you should keep the following points in mind. Through the below point, we are giving you detailed information about all those important facts.
- Before appearing in the CDS SSB examination, the candidate should get detailed information about his course. In simple language, the candidate must have 100% knowledge about all the subjects taught in the course. If there is any kind of error in the knowledge of the candidate, then the candidate is disqualified by the interviewing officers. So candidates must keep their course information.
- English is an important part of the CDS SSB exam. Communicating in English in an interview and your body language should be coordinated while communicating. If there is a variation in your English language communication and body language at the time of group discussion and personal interview then the officers are considered ineligible.
- For the preparation of the English subject, the candidates must read the daily news and English newspaper daily. Every family should practice speaking in English at home In addition, the candidate can also join the coaching institute for English communication.
- SSB interview is from 5 to 6 days. On all these days, the candidates have to do many types of activities and physical activities. To be successful in all these activities, everyday candidates should work according to exercise and physical ability. For detailed information about all the tasks occurring during the SSB interview, be sure to read the How to Clear SSB Interview article. (Tips to Clear CDS SSB Exam)
- During the SSB interview, candidates asked various Army operations, 10th and 12th syllabus questions, and personal questions. Apart from all these questions, the candidates should have knowledge of news of every country and abroad as per daily activity.
- In the interview, the questions of GK asked in the context of Army Day, Army Weapons, neighboring country order of country borders. Candidates required to study all these types of questions thoroughly before appearing in the interview.
Friends, we have provided information regarding how to clear the CDS SSB exam above. If you want to clear your SSB exam then start preparing for the SSB exam today. In the above tips, we have told you all the important facts asked in the SSB exam. Major Kalshi classes, Allahabad which are excellent coaching institutes for SSB interview and all defense-related examinations You can prepare for an SSB interview by coming here In this coaching institute, an SSB mock test conducted in front of a panel of officers who have worked in the army for the mock test of SSB interview.
Major Kalshi classes are a better option to improve English. In this coaching institute, you will get answers to all kinds of problems in the SSB interview. The candidates who have to get the book for the SSB interview can order online by visiting the official website of Major Kalshi Classes today. For more information, visit the official website of Major Kalshi Classes.
Frequently asked question (FAQs)
- What is the date of the SSB interview after the CDS exam?
Answer:- According to the notification of the Union Public Service Commission, SSB interviews can conduct from April to May.
- How to prepare for the SSB interview?
Answer;- For preparing for an SSB interview, candidates must first have a good grasp of their syllabus and English subject. Must read for us for SSB interview preparation.
- What are the best coaching institute for defence preparation in India Answer:- Major Kalshi classes are a great option for defence preparation and preparation of SSB interviews in India. The main branch of Major Kalshi Classes is located in Allahabad.
- How to prepare for English subject for SSB interview?
Answer:- For the preparation of the English subject, candidates required to study English newspapers daily and learn the use of new words. For more information, one can enrol in the branch Swiss School of Major Kalshi Classes.
- How to prepare for a physical fitness test in the SSB interview? Answer:- For preparing for the physical fitness test, candidates required to exercise daily and be physically strong.