Indian Navy SSR/AA and MR Admit Card 2021
Aspirants who have applied Indian Navy application for the post of sailor AA (Artificer Apprentice), SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit), and for MR (Matric Recruit).
Students can download their admit card 2021for both written exam as the Indian Navy has uploaded admit card on its official site.
However, aspirants can visit the official site of the Indian navy to download their Indian Navy Exam admit card 2021 online.
You can get the important link below which help you to download your Indian Navy Exam admit card 2021 also know the following steps assist you to follow the process to download your admit card 2021.
Steps to download Indian Navy Admit Card 2021:
Table of Contents
- First, visit the official website- joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Then go to the Aspirants Login Section.
- When the new window opens aspirants have to select their correspondence state and captcha.
- After this aspirants must have to log in with their credential’s details such as email id and password.
- After Downloading your admit card keep a copy of it for future reference.
Indian Navy Physical Fitness Test 2021
Candidates who will qualify written exam will go for the second-round test which is of Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT Indian Navy AA SSR 2021
|Candidates would have minimum 157 cms
|Candidates Weight and Chest should be proportionate (Would have Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms)
|Running Speed 1.6 Km in 7 mins
PFT Indian Navy MR 2021
|1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
|20 squats (UthakBaithak)
Admit card is the most important document to be carried by candidates in the examination hall along with asked ID proof.
Make sure before going for the exam that you have at least a copy of admit card and asked ID cards with you.
Due to COVID-19 exam would be conducted with proper restrictions and precaution so it is important to wear a mask, maintain physical distancing, and bring your own Hand sanitizers.
Indian Navy Total Vacancies Details Mentioned Below:
|Total Vacancies for the post of Sailor, AA & SSR
|Total vacancies for the post of Sailor, MR is
1- Computer-Based Examination.
2- Physical Fitness Test.
3- Medical Standards
Indian Navy Exam 2021 will have multiple-choice questions on Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge based on 10th level and the question paper will be bilingual i.e in Hindi & English both
- The question paper will be divided into 4 sections with 25 questions in each section (Total 100 Questions)
- The question paper will have four Sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The Level or the standard of question paper will be based on 10+2
- Time Duration to solve the question paper will be one hour.
- Aspirants are required to pass all the four Sections.
Important Documents need to Carry in exam
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Pan Card
Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Centre Details
The candidates have to choose the exam center while filling the application form of the Indian Navy SSR AA.
The candidates will be allotted an exam center according to the choices they have filled.
The admit card will have the name of the exam center and place. Once the exam center given on the admit card is declared, it can’t be changed.
Exam centre for PFT and Medical examination will be given separately after the written exam.
The PFT and Medical examination exam center will be allotted nearby the written test exam centre.
However, as per the latest notification, the final Enrolment Medical Examination will be held in INS Chilika.