The Indian Navy has recently announced vacancies for the post of Chargeman in various disciplines through its official website. The Indian Navy Chargeman Vacancy 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in serving the country in the defence sector. Here in this article, we will get to know the complete details about the Indian Navy Chargeman Vacancy like required eligibility criteria, number of available posts and how to apply for the vacancy etc.
Indian Navy Chargeman Vacancy 2023 Details:
Table of Contents
The Indian Navy Chargeman recruitment process includes the Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test (INCET) which is conducted by the Indian Navy. Here are some important dates and events related to the vacancy 2023:
- Application Begin: 15/05/2023
- Last Date for Registration: 29/05/2023
- Last Date Complete Form: 29/05/2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
Total Number of Vacancy Released for the Post of Navy Chargeman 2023:
The Indian Navy has invited applications for a total of 372 Chargeman posts in various disciplines. The total number of vacancies also differs as per the General, OBC and SC/ST candidates.
|INCT Chargeman-II Exam 2023||216||74||25||42||15||372|
Required Eligibility Criteria for INCT Vacancy:
To be eligible for the Indian Navy Chargeman Vacancy 2023, candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor of Science degree in Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics or a Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 to 25 years of age.
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Medical & Physical Condition: Fit and Fine in every manner.
Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test (INCET):
The Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test (INCET) is conducted by the Indian Navy for the recruitment of civilians in various posts. The Indian Navy Chargeman recruitment process also includes the INCET. The INCET is an online examination that tests the candidates’ knowledge of General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness.
The INCET exam pattern is as follows:
- Mode of Exam: Online.
- Duration of the Exam: 2 hours
- Language of Paper: English Only
- Number of Questions: 100
- Marks: One mark for the right answer.
- Negative marking: 0.25 for each wrong-answered question.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Vacancy 2023:
To apply for the Indian Navy Chargeman Vacancy 2023, candidates have to visit the Indian Navy’s Official Website and follow the steps given below:
- Click on the “Join Navy” option.
- Select the “Civilians” option.
- Click on the “Chargeman Recruitment” option.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Fill in the application form carefully and mention all the details.
- You need to upload some documents in scanned format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- You have the option to take a printout of the form for any further procedure.
The Indian Navy Chargeman Vacancy 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are interested in serving the country in the defence sector. The Indian Navy Chargeman recruitment process includes the Indian Naval Civilian Entrance Test (INCET) which is conducted by the Indian Navy. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply for the vacancies online through the official website. We hope that this blog has provided you with all the necessary information regarding the Indian Navy Chargeman Vacancy 2023 and the INCET.