NCC Special Entry course 51
Table of Contents
Indian Army has invited the applications from unmarried male and unmarried female candidates who wanted to join and serve in the Indian Armed forces.
Also for the wards of Army Personnel who have battle causalities during their service in the Indian armed forces.
The NCC candidates and also the ward of army personnel (faced the battle causalities during war) should be in the age group of 19 to 25 years as on 01 January 2022.
This is to be applicable on all the candidates applying for the special entry that they should not be born earlier than 02 January 1997 and not later than 01 January 2003.
- Both the dates should be included while calculating their date of births.
- Pay special attention to the date of birth given in the matriculation certification or Secondary school examination certificate will only be accepted by the commission.
Educational Qualification –
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders:
Candidate should possess the graduation degree of a recognized university or equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate marks (taking account of marks of all the years).
Those candidate studying in the final year are also allowed to fill the form but on the condition that they should possess minimum 50 % marks in the first and second year.
If they are doing three year course and first, second and third year if they are in four year course of their graduation.
Such candidates need to secure overall aggregate marks of 50% in their graduation certificate in order to get selected in the interview.
If this condition is not fulfilled by the candidate their candidature will be cancelled by the commission.
- The candidate should be having minimum grade of ‘B’ in their NCC ‘C’ certificate.
- Candidates who did not possess NCC ‘C’ certificate at the date of examination should not be eligible for the entry.
- NCC certificate should not be mandatory for the candidate of ward of army personnel (faced the battle causalities during war)]
All the candidates appearing in the final year or whose final semester exam will be scheduled after 01 April, 2022 are not eligible to apply for this course.
Total of 50 Vacancies (45 for General Category and 05 for wards of battle causalities of army personnel only)
NCC Women –
Total of 05 Vacancies ( 04 for General Category and 01 for wards of battle causalities of army personnel only)
Selected candidates should undergo training period of duration of 49 weeks at OTA Chennai.
Cost of Training –
The entire cost of training of all the candidates in academy is at government expense.
Documents to bring at the time of Reporting –
Self attested copy of the following documents along with their originals is to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidates –
- One print out of the application form signed and fixed by you self attested photograph
- High school certificate or Mark sheet issued by the recognised board of India.
- Your High school mark sheet should contain your Name, parent’s name, date of birth.
- Intermediate (10+2) certificate or Mark sheet
- Bring your Graduation degree issued by recognised board of India.
How to apply for the NCC special entry course–
- Candidate should go to the official website of Indian army joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the Officer Entry or Login and then click on the Registration tab. ( You registration is not required if already registered)
- Fill the online registration form carefully according the instructions given in the official notification.
- After getting registered click on the apply online under Dashboard on the website
- A page officers selection will appear showing eligibility will open.
- Click on ‘Apply’ shown again short service commission NCC special entry course
- After that a page application form will appear
- Read all the instruction carefully and then click on the continue to fill the details.
- Fill all your personal information correctly in the form and then click on ‘Save and continue’
- Submit the form and take a print out for the future reference.
Medical examinations of the selected candidates are done by the authorized military doctors and officers of the Indian Army as per the military standards prescribed.
For more details kindly visit to the official website of the Indian Army joinindianarmy.nic.in
Only qualifying the SSB doesn’t mean the final selection.
After the SSB the merit list will be prepared for the candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in the SSB Interview.
In case same marks obtained by two candidates in the SSB the older will be given the preference.