Aspirants! Your career goals are always set to be very high. We understand the importance of high aspirations. Since ever helping you guys with your better performances in the defence examination. Major kalshi classes have acquired a big name in this area. Therefore, today continuing the same series we have brought about for you Indian Army Havildar SAC Eligibility, Notification, and Exam Date. 2019. Applications are invited from eligible male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (SAC) in Indian Army.
Indian Army Havildar SAC Eligibility, Notification, and Exam Date. 2019
Table of Contents
Indian army has hereby invited for online applications of recruitment as Havildar Surveyor Automated Cartographer (SAC) in the Indian Army. Only the eligible male candidates can apply for this post. Havildar SAC is directly recruited as Havildar into the Corps of Engineers. The duties of the SAC trade include:-
- The advancement in the field of Digital cartography, GIS
- The integration of GIS-enabled Decision Support Systems as Force Multipliers in the Indian Army.
Indian Army Havildar SAC Notification
A total of twenty vacancies are announced for this year Recruitment of Havildar. Each and Every Candidate those who want to join the Indian Army. They are suggested to fill the online Application Form for these as soon as possible. Since all the vacancies will be filled very fast. For each candidate across the country, the number of posts left is very less. Hence, the recruitments in the Indian Army are like a boon to all of the candidates.
Procedure for Online Application FOR SAC:-
- For registering online, visit the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and proceed as follows: –
- Click on the portion ‘Apply Online’ on the home page in JCO/ OR enrolment row (green coloured).
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up field have been provided as you highlight each field.
- After filling the details, your profile will open.
- Click on Apply Online. As per your eligibility, the options with caption Apply Online will appear. Click on the button to apply and details filled in during registration will come as prefilled. Fill the balance details on each tab like contact
details and education details etc.
- After filling the form, click on preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct as you will not be able to make any correction after saving.
- Candidates can log in by using the e-mail id and password and candidates can take the print out of the application from any time.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
Important Dates for the Recruitment of Indian Army Havildar SAC:-
|Post Name||Indian Army Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) category|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Application Begins from||1st October 2019|
|Application Submission Date||30th October 2019(1700 Hours)|
|Examination Type||Written Examination|
|Written Exam Date||23rd February 2020|
Note: The candidates will undergo a 3 stepped selection procedure so as to reach up to the Written Examination. The final selection will be done on the basis of the merit list prepared after the written examination.
Indian Army Havildar SAC Eligibility Criteria, 2019:-
The eligibility criteria for In-Service and Civilian Candidates are as given below:-
- Civilian Candidates- The age bar in respect of civilian candidates would be between 20-25 years of age as on 01 Oct 2019 (i.e candidates born between 01 Oct 1994 to 01 Oct 1999 inclusive of both dates).
- In-Service Candidates- The age bar in respect of In-Service candidates would be above 28 years of age as on 01 Oct 2019 (i.e candidates born between 01 Oct 1991 to 01 Oct 1999 inclusive of both dates).
- The minimum educational qualification for appointment of Havildar (SAC) are as under:-
- The Individual holding BA/B.Sc with Mathematics and having passed 12th Class (10+2) or equivalent with Science and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized Board/ University.
- The above mandatory educational qualification should be acquired by individuals from recognized universities. All the educational qualification criteria are common for In-service and Civil Candidates.
- A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing with each ear, should have the sufficient number of natural teeth, i.e. 14 dental points with healthy gums. Candidate should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles.
- Serving combatants or Remustering candidates must be in medical category SHAPE-1. Remastering candidates will be exempted from recruiting medical examination at the time of recruiting rally. A certificate indicating medical category duly signed by Army Medical Authority where the individual is serving and countersigned by the Commanding Officer of the unit will be submitted by the candidate.
Minimum physical standards will be as under depending upon the region of the country:-
|Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep
Gp incl Minicoys (Locals)
|Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep
Gp incl Minicoys (Settlers)
Physical Fitness Test
Physical Fitness Tests applicable are as follows: –
|1.6 km Run||Up to 05 Minutes 30 seconds (Group-1) 5 minutes 31 seconds to 05 minutes 45 second (Group-2)|
|Pull-Ups (Beam)||minimum of 6 Pull-ups|
|9 Feet Ditch Jump||qualify|
|Note:- Provisions for extra time for 1.6 Km run in Hilly Terrain Areas: –
(i) Up to 5000 ft – as above.
(ii) Between 5000 ft to 9000 ft – additional 30 secs.
(ii) Between 9000 ft to 12000 ft – additional 120 secs.
- Candidates found eligible will be issued with Admit Card for initial screening which will include checking of original certificate, physical fitness test followed by a medical examination at respective Headquarters Recruiting Zone.
- Must Read: Click Here
- Screened candidates will be put through written examination which will be conducted on 23 Feb 2020. The written examination will contain the objective type of questions and comprise of two papers as follows:
per the Wrong Answer
Note: Candidate has to score a minimum of 40% marks each in Paper-1 and Paper-2 separately to qualify the exam.
You can also Avail our Service:-
Join Test Series- Click Here
PurchaseBest Books for defence examination- Click Here
This is all about the Indian Army Havildar Eligibility, Notification, and Exam Date. 2019. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiry, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. All the Best!