How to Join Airforce after Graduation.
How to Join Airforce after Graduation:- Application forms are issued every year in the Indian Air Force for either one of the Flying Branch, Technical Branch, or Ground Duty Branch. Flying branch, technical branch, and ground duty branch related to the Air Force are great posts to make a career in the Indian Air Force after graduation. If you want to make a career in the Indian Air Force through the above examinations, then you should start preparing for these examinations from today itself.
As you know that in today’s time, the Indian Air Force is the sixth-best air force in the world and it works with full devotion to its country. In this article, we will share with you the necessary criteria and other information to join the Indian Air Force after graduation. So let us know which are the examinations whose application form you can prepare for after graduation from the Indian Air Force.
How to Join Airforce After Graduation:-
After the 12th class, many candidates complete their graduation and after that, they try to make a good career by joining any one department of the Indian Air Force. Such candidates fill out different types of application forms to join the Indian Air Force and ensure their selection by following different procedures for all the application forms. If you also want to get detailed information about the application form of various types of examinations to make a career with the Indian Air Force and be ready to defend the country.
So you are read this article of ours and get detailed information about the application form to be filled out after graduation related to Air Force. Below we are giving you information about the names of some important examinations related to graduation in the Indian Air Force.
- AFCAT (Air force Common Admission test)
- CDS (Combined Defence Service)
- NCC Air Wings (Special Entry)
You can fulfil your dream of joining the Indian Air Force after graduation by using the application form for the above-mentioned exams by us. Below we are giving you detailed information about the eligibility criteria, and age limit required for qualifications related to the examination.
AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test):
The selection process of the Air force Admission Test is very simple, a candidate will have to appear for the written test and qualified in this phase will be called for AFSB Interview. AFSB Stands for Air force Selection Board after this phase, a candidate will appear for the Medical tests. So the selection process would be like this:
- Written Exam
- AFSB Interview
- Medical Tests
AFCAT Eligibility Criteria:-
Eligibility criteria are completely the same as it was earlier, the only changes are in the Age limit for AFCAT EKT which I have mentioned below:-
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have physics and mathematics in class 12th
- Candidate must have a B.Tech/B.E degree with 60% marks.
- Only graduates can apply for this, or appearing in the final semester or year can also apply.
- Candidates below the age of 25 must be unmarried before the commencement of the course.
Age limit for AFCAT:-
There are three branches of the Air force and the age limit is different for each branch. I have mentioned the age below Branch wise:- How to Join Airforce after Graduation.
- Flying Branch: – 20 to 24yrs years.
- Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch: – 20 to 26yrs old.
Combined Defense Service Examination:
A candidate can apply for this entry right after graduation. This Exam is conducted by the Union Public service Commission Twice a year. There are some criteria to apply for this. How to Join Airforce after Graduation.
Eligibility Criteria of CDS:
- You can apply for the CDS examination only after graduation.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with physics and mathematics and have a degree in engineering/technical from any recognized Institute.
- The candidate must have at least 60% marks in his graduation.
Age Limit for CDS:
- For the Indian Air force Academy, A candidate’s age must be between 19-24yrs. old.
Selection Process of Combined Defence Service Examination:
A candidate will have to clear the three phases of tests and clearing each phase is mandatory. A candidate will appear for Written Exam which is conducted by the UPSC and the candidate who would qualify for the Written Exam will proceed for the SSB Interview and then Medical tests. So the selection process would be like this:
- Written Exam
- SSB Interview
- Medical Tests
NCC Air Wings (Special Entry):
To get an entry into the Indian Air force after graduation through this special entry. A candidate must have NCC ‘C’ certificate with a minimum ‘B’ certificate in the NCC Air Wings. If a candidate has NCC ‘C’ certificate in any other wings like Army wings and Navy wings. They can also make this special entry. Here are the following criteria to apply for this: How to Join Airforce after Graduation.
Selection Process through Special Entry:
The selection of the candidate would be based on the marks scored in the Graduation degree, the candidate who would get shortlisted through this; they will be called for the SSB Interview and then medical tests. The selection process would be like this:
- Shortlisting of the candidates based on marks scored in graduation degree.
- SSB Interview
- Medical Tests
Eligibility Criteria for NCC Special Entry:
- A candidate must have NCC ‘C’ certificate with a minimum B grade.
- A candidate must have done graduation in any field.
- The age of the candidate must be between 19 to 24 years old.
Summary of all Examination of Air Force after Graduation:-
|Exam Name||Education Criteria||Age Limit|
|AFCAT (Air force Common Admission test)||B.Tech/B.E degree with 60% marks||20 to26 yrs. years.|
|CDS (Combined Defence Service)||60% marks in his graduation.||19-24yrs. old.|
|NCC Air Wings (Special Entry)||NCC ‘C’ certificate with minimum B grade||19 to 24 years old|
Through today’s article, you learned that after graduation, if you want, you can improve your career by appearing in three different examinations in the Indian Air Force. To prepare for all types of Indian Air Force exams, you will need a coaching institute with the guidance of the best teachers and well-led leadership. How to Join Airforce after Graduation.
For this, you can improve your exam preparation by joining Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute today and if you want, you can do your exam preparation sitting at home by staying in any state. To prepare for the exam through Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute, download the MKC Learning Application from the Google Play Store and start preparing for the exam from home today. By joining MKC Coaching Institute, you can prepare for your exam even by staying in the coaching campus where you will get the following facilities.
- Conducting classes in both Hindi and English languages daily.
- Availability of any type of book related to the exam.
- MKC Learning Application to prepare for the exam by staying at home.
- Conduction of sample papers of mock tests to be conducted weekly, monthly, and daily.
- The facility of English Speaking Course for candidates who are weak in English.
- Availability of MKC Health Care Center for medical checkups.
- Conduct classes every Sunday for physical standards.
- Hostel facility for exam preparation by staying in a coaching institute.
- All facilities for application forms to be filled for officer posts and SSB interview preparation facilities.
Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute is one of the best coaching Institutes to make a career in the Indian Air Force where you can get all types of facilities along with the above-mentioned facilities. You can easily enrol yourself today by reaching the below-given contact number, official address, or address given below.
Frequently Asked Question:-
- What are the routes to go after graduation from Indian Air Force?
Ans: –To make a career in Indian Air Force after graduation, you have to apply for Air Force Common Admission Test, National Cadet Corps Special Entry, and Combined Defense Service.
- Can female candidates also join Indian Air Force after graduation?
Ans: –After graduation, female candidates can fill out the application form like Combined Defense Service of Indian Air Force and AFCAT.
- What is the age limit for AFCAT or other IAF-related exams after graduation?
Ans: –After completing the graduation examination, you should be 20 years minimum age limit to fill the application form for any examination of the Indian Air Force.
- How many marks are required to fill out the Indian Air Force application form after graduation?
Ans: –It is mandatory for the candidates to pass the graduation-related examination with a minimum of 60% marks in order to fill the graduation level application form related to Indian Air Force.
- Which are the best coaching institutes to prepare for Air Force exams?
Ans: –If you want to prepare for Air Force exams then Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute located in Allahabad is the best option.