Career options in Defence after 12th in 2022
Career options in Defence after 12th:- After class XII in Indian Defence, there are many such application forms, by which a normal candidate can be recruited into the army for the Defence of the country. Today, through this article, we will give you detailed information about Career Options in Defence after the 12th of 2022, by taking advantage of this you can improve your career. If you make a career in the Indian Defence System, then you are allowed to work in departments like Indian Air Force, Navy, and Indian Army. Let us know how you will choose a good career option in Defence after class 12th.
Career options in Defence after 12th in 2022.
Know Various Defence Exam And Eligibility:
Because of the ever-increasing competitive examinations in 2022, the candidate tries to make him and the country proud by working hard and getting appointed to the best posts inDefence.There are many options available to make a career in Indian Defence after the 12th class but all the options have different eligibility and age limit. Let us know which application form you will prepare for the exam by filling it out and what eligibility criteria you have to fulfil to fill the application form.
List of Career Options in Defence after the 12th in 2022:
Career options in Defence after the 12th in 2022: There are a total of five entries in the Defence after the 12th by which you can join the Indian Armed forces as an officer or Non-Commissioned Officer etc.
- National Defence Academy (NDA) Entry.
- IAF: Indian Air force X and Y group Airmen Entry.
- Navy: Navy B.Tech Entry after 12th
- Navy: Indian Navy Sailor’s Entry after 12th
- Army: Army TES entry after 12th
Now let’s see the selection process and required eligibility criteria for the following entries.
National Defence Academy Entry:
You can appear for this examination right after your 12th. Let’s see the selection Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, and Exam Pattern of this examination.
Selection procedure of NDA
- Written exam (conducted by UPSC)
- SSB Interview
- Medical test
Eligibility criteria of NDA | Educational qualification for the NDA:
- Candidate must have physics and mathematics in 10+2.
- If you are in class 12th. Then too you can apply.
- Candidate must have 60% marks in PCM in 12th board.
Age Limit for the NDA:
- The age of the candidates must be between 16.5 to 19 yrs. old.
- There is no relaxation has been given to any caste or religion.
- The age limit is the same for all the categories.
Indian Air force X and Y Group Entry:
Career options in Defence after the 12th in 2022: The Selection Process of the candidate would be in four Phases and it is mandatory to clear each phase:
- Online test
- Physical test.
- Medical Test
- AIR (All India Rank) etc.
The Eligibility for each X and Y group is different because the X group is for the Technical group and Y is for the Non- technical group. I have given the Eligibility details of each group individual:
Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade):
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics, and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English from any recognized board. or
- Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
Group Y (Except Automobile Technician) Trades:
- The Candidate must have Passed Intermediate in any stream/subjects approved by Central/ State Education Boards with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidate must have 50% marks in English.
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry after 12th:
There are three phases of selection to join the Navy B. Tech Entry Course. One will need to clear:
- Shortlisting of the candidates based on marks scored in class JEE mains.
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination etc.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for vacancy:
- Unmarried men can apply to fill out this application form.
- Age must be at least 16.5 years old.
- A candidate must have completed 10+2 with Physical, chemistry, mathematics, etc.
- In the Indian Navy B. Tech Entry Scheme, the selection is based on the merit list based on the score of JEE Main.
- E-mail to the shortlisted candidates in the merit list or S.M.S. Information for an interview comes from.
- Candidates are sent to Jawaharlal Nehru University for 4 years to complete the syllabus and for basic training.
Indian Navy AA/SSR Entry:
Career options in Defence after 12th in 2022: This entry is basically for the sailors and A candidate can join the Technical and non-technical branches of the Indian Navy as a Sailors. The Selection will be done in three phases:
- Computer-based test
- Physical test
- Medical test
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- For the SSR, Candidates must have qualified 10+2 with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For the AA, candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 55% marks.
- The candidate’s age should be between 17 to 20 on the day of enrollment.
Indian Army TES Entry after 12th:
If you are interested in the Technical Field of the Indian Army, You can apply for this entry. To apply for this, you must match the following criteria of the Indian Army.
Selection Procedure of TES
- Candidates would be selected based on merit.
- Merit would be made based on your class 12th mark sheet.
- After the submission of the application, the Indian Army team will declare the cut-off according to your 12th mark scored on the boards.
- A candidate also must have appeared for JEE mains exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo an SSB interview.
- The final merit list will be displayed on the Directorate General of Recruiting website.
Let’s discuss the details of this vacancy and its eligibility criteria, educational qualification, and physical fitness.
Educational qualifications required in TES:
- Only those candidates can apply who is having physics, chemistry, and mathematics at 10+2 level. With a minimum of 70% marks.
- The eligibility condition for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age Limit for TES:
- The age limit for this vacancy is similar to the NDA exams.
- The candidate’s age should not be less than 16.5yrs and should not be more than 19.5yrs old.
In today’s article, we have given you information about all those possible applications for career options in Defence after the 12th, by filling which you can join Indian at an officer scale level or as a sailor/soldier. Under the Indian Armed Forces, different types of applications are issued every year by the forces of the Army and by the Union Public Service Commission.
If you want to prepare for any exam related to Indian Armed Forces for the first time, then you can enrol yourself in Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute today. Situated in Prayagraj and for more than 15 years one of the best coaching institutes for Armed Forces exam preparation, MKC is the perfect support to fulfil your dream. By connecting with this coaching institute you can get the following facilities for your exam preparation.
- Conducting classes in both Hindi and English languages daily.
- Availability of any type of book related to the exam.
- MKC Learning Application to prepare for the exam by staying at home.
- Conduction of sample papers of mock tests to be conducted weekly, monthly, and daily.
- The facility of English Speaking Course for candidates who are weak in English.
- Availability of MKC Health Care Center for medical checkups.
- Conduct classes every Sunday for physical standards.
- Hostel facility for exam preparation by staying in a coaching institute.
- All facilities for application forms to be filled for officer posts and SSB interview preparation facilities.
Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute is one of the best coaching Institutes to make a career in the Career options in Defence after the 12th in 2022 where you can get all types of facilities along with the above-mentioned facilities. You can easily enrol yourself today by reaching the below-given contact number, official address, or address given below.
Frequently Asked Question:-
- Which application forms can be filled out after the 12th in Indian Defence?
Ans: – NDA, Airforce X, and Y Group, Indian Navy B. Tech Entry, Indian Navy SSR and AA, Technical Entry Scheme, etc. application forms can be filled after 12th class to go to Defence.
- What is the minimum age limit to fill the Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice and Senior Secondary Recruitment application form?
Ans: –The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years and the maximum 20 years to fill the application form for Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruit and Artificer Apprentice.
- How are the candidates selected under the Technical Entry Scheme?
Ans: –Candidates, who are appearing in Class XII, as well as IIT JEE Main examinations under Technical Entry Scheme, can appear for a Direct SSB Interview by filling out this application form.
- What is the age limit to fill out the application form for Technical Entry Scheme?
Ans: –The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 16 points 5 and a maximum of 19.5 to fill the application form of the Technical Entry Scheme.
- Can female candidates apply for Air Force X and Y Group?
Ans: –The applications of female candidates are not accepted in the application form of Group X and Group members of the Indian Air Force.