Every year many vacancies are announced to join Indian Navy. If you are an Indian citizen and want to join Indian Navy then you can join as a sailor after class 10th and 12th. But if you will join the Indian Navy according to other educational profiles then for that you have to apply for an officer rank vacancy. In today’s article, we will give you information about how to become a sailor in the Indian Navy. To become a Sailor, the candidate must be aware of the eligibility criteria, the selection procedures sought in the Navy vacancies. Here you have been provided complete information to join Indian Navy as a sailor after the 10th and 12th.
How to become Navy Sailors in 2022
Table of Contents
If you dream that, you join Indian Navy and you have passed the 10th and 12th examinations. So you have only two types of vacancies. You can become a sailor by applying. Following are the application forms to apply to become a sailor in the Indian Navy after the 10th and 12th.
- Application form for Matric Recruit (MR) after 10th class.
- Application form of Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) after 12th.
This application form can only be filled by all those candidates who have passed the 10th and 12th examination and their ages are 18 years or above. To become a sailor in the Indian Navy you have to go through various stages like written tests and interviews.
To become a sailor in the Indian Navy after 10th:-
If you want to apply after the 10th to work for the post of a sailor in the Indian Navy, then you have to fill the application form for matriculation recruitment. In this examination, candidates are selected based on written examination. In this, the candidate has to qualify for the 3 stage exam. These three steps are as follows:-
After applying the candidate has to qualify for the first stage exam i.e. online exam. Those who qualify for this exam have to first appear for the physical fitness test. After that candidates appear for medical examination.
Eligibility Criteria for Matric Recruit (MR) Post:-
To fill this application form, the candidate must have the required qualification. We are giving you information about the eligibility criteria required for this post.
To become a sailor after 10th in the Indian Navy, you apply for Matric Recruit. To fill this application form,
- The candidate should have passed the 10th class examination certificate from any recognized board.
- Generally, a candidate has to score more than 50% marks in the 10th examination.
- Candidate age should be between 17 years to 21 years while applying.
- If the age is less than the minimum age and more than the maximum age, the candidates cannot fill this application form.
To become a sailor in the Indian Navy after 12th:-
If you want to apply after the 12th to work as the technical and non-technical post of the sailor in the Indian Navy, then you have to fill the application form for Senior Secondary Recruitment (SSR). By this entry, you join technical and non-technical branches as a sailor in the Indian Navy. In this examination, candidates are selected based on written examination. In this, the candidate has to qualify for the 3 stage exam. These three steps are as follows:-
- Computer-Based Online Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medical Test
Whichever candidate will perform better in the above three stages and will be physically and mentally fit. The same candidate will be selected for the Technical and Non-Technical Branch of Senior Secondary Recruit in the Indian Navy.
To fill this application form, the candidate has to fulfil certain essential eligibility. Which is the following:-
- Only Indian citizens can fill this application form.
- To fill the application form, the candidate has to pass class 12th with Physics and Mathematics.
- Candidate must have at least 55% marks in class 12th based on the educational visibility of the candidate.
- To apply for both the vacant posts, the age of the candidate should be between 17 to 20 years.
Paper Pattern of SSR/AA:-
Candidates who are going to fill the application form for Indian Navy Sailor Posts for the first time should do their preparation according to the paper pattern given below.
- The candidate will be appearing in the Online Test in which the question paper will consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The duration to solve the question paper will be of 1 hour.
- One mark is allotted for each question. 1/4th (0.25) marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- One mark will be obtained for each correct answer.
After appearing in the written examination a merit list of the candidates will be prepared in which only the qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the Physical Fitness Test and Medical Test.
How to apply to become a sailor in the Navy:-
Applying in the Indian Navy to become a sailor is very simple. You can fill your application form by following the steps given below. Indian Navy issues the application forms for the sailor posts once every year. Follow the below steps to fill this application form:-
- Firstly the candidate should visit the official website and check the notification.
- Click on Apply Online in the notification.
- You will be redirected to the application form.
- Fill your application form carefully after checking all the details.
- To submit the application form, you should keep the 10th 12th mark sheet, Aadhar card, and other documents scanned.
- Submit the form after uploading the scanned documents and pay the fee for the application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future information.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about how to become Navy Sailors in 2022 | Join Indian Navy As a Sailor |. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.