There are many Entries for men to join the Indian Air force as an officer or as an Airmen. For the female candidate, there are only a few entries. Here in this article, I will share with you the complete details about the Joining of Air force for female candidates. we will see here How can women join Air force, Air force Entry for female Candidates. here I will share with you the complete details about this like the Selection process of females in Airforce and Eligibility Criteria that is required to apply for the Indian Air force officers entry or Airmen entry etc. To get complete information about this, check the complete information below.
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Buy Now||Buy Now|
How can women join Air force:
Women selection in Indian Airforce:- There is a total of three entries by which a woman can join the Indian Air force as an officer. I will cover the selection process of those entries and eligibility Criteria that is required to apply for the Post. There is no discrimination in the Indian Air force and any other service of Indian Armed forces regarding the gender. Recently A women become a fighter pilot in the Indian Air force and she is the first lady fighter pilot of India.
The Indian Armed force beliefs in the stamina and will power of the candidate, gender doesn’t matter for them. if a person clears the phases of selection and scores better marks and clears the declared cut off, there is nothing that can stop you. Let’s see the ways to join the Air force for women and see the complete details of this.
Ways for women to join Air force:
There is a total of three ways by which one can join the Indian Air force service and can serve the nation. To apply for this vacancy. There are some required criteria that one has to clear. Here the name of the entries and after that, we will see the complete details of each entry:
- AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test)
- NCC Special Entry
Now let’s see the complete details about these entries and the complete selection process and Eligibility Criteria that are required to apply for this.
AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test):
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) this exam which is conducted Indian Air force itself for the recruitment of officers in their following braches like Flying Branch, Technical Branch, and Ground duty officers. This is one of the best entries to join the Indian Air force. here are the Eligibility Criteria that are required to apply for this post.
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT:
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have a graduation degree in any discipline with 60% marks.
- Candidate appearing in the final semester or year can also apply.
- Candidate should have physics and mathematics in class 12th
- Candidate below the age of 25 must be unmarried before the commencement of the course.
Age Limit for AFCAT:
The Age Limit for the Air force Flying Branch is different and for the technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch is different.
- Age limit for flying branch: 20 to24yrs years.
- Age limit for technical and ground duty officers: 20 to 26yrs old.
Selection Process of AFCAT:
The Selection process of AFCAT is simple. One will need to clear the three phases of the selection and these three phases are:
- Computer-Based Online Examination
- AFSB (Air force Selection Board) Interview
- Medical Examination
Now let’s see the eligibility criteria and selection process of Non- AFCAT entry:
NON- AFCAT Entry for Women in the Air force:
The Selection process of this entry is also the same as the Air force common admission test (AFCAT). The Eligibility That is required for this is different. Here are the eligibility criteria that is required to apply for this:
Eligibility Criteria for NON-AFCAT Entry:
- To apply for this, A candidate must be having Post-graduation in any streams of science with minimum 50% marks.
- A candidate who is in the final year of post-graduation is also eligible to apply for this.
- A candidate must have 50% marks in class 12th and Graduation.
- Age Limit: The Age of the candidate must be between 20 years old to 27 years old. The age should not be more than 27 years and it should not be more than 27 years old.
Now Let’s see the NCC (National Cadets Corps) Special Entry in the Indian Air force.
NCC Special Entry in Indian Air force:
A candidate can directly appear for the SSB Interview or AFSB Interview. Here are the eligibility criteria that are required to apply for the NCC Special Entry in the Indian Air force.
Eligibility Criteria for NCC Special Entry:
- A candidate must have done three years NCC and have earned a ‘C’ certificate from there.
- A candidate must have done graduation in science or have 10+2 with science.
- The marks of the candidate should not be less than 50% in 10+2 and in graduation.
- Age Limit: The Age of the candidate must be between 20 years old to 24 years old.
- The Age of the Candidate should not be more than 24 years old and it should not less the 20 years old.
These are the women selection in Indian Airforce. Female candidates can apply for these entries to become an officer in the Indian air force.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defense examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about How can women join the Air force or Selection process of females in Airforce. If you guys want to serve for the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you. The selection process of females in Airforce or women selection in Indian Airforce.FOLLOW