Sept 3rd Week Current Affairs with video lecture by MKC
In the series of current affairs, we bring the weekly current affair of September for defence aspirants. This is the September 3rd week current affair. We will discuss some important news that can be asked in your upcoming defence examination. Current affairs play an important role in qualifying examinations nowadays. Now let’s discuss important current news of September.
Defence Ministry constitutes High-Level Expert Committee to review NCC:-
The Ministry of Defence has constituted a High-Level Expert Committee, for a comprehensive review of the National Cadet Corps (NCC). Former Member of Parliament (MP) Baijayant Panda will be the Chairperson of the Committee. The
The 15-member committee will also include Cricketer MS Dhoni and Mahindra Group Chairman Anand Mahindra as members.
Terms of Reference of the Committee:
- Suggest measures to empower NCC cadets to contribute more effectively towards nation building.
- Propose ways for gainful engagement of NCC Alumni for the betterment of the organisation.
- Recommend best practices of similar international youth organisations for inclusion in the NCC curriculum.
- NCC Founded: 16 April 1948.
- NCC Headquarters: New Delhi.
Niti Aayog launches ‘Shoonya’ programme to promote zero-pollution:-
Niti Aayog in collaboration with US-based Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) and RMI India, has launched a campaign named Shoonya, to promote zero-pollution delivery vehicles by working with consumers and industry. The campaign will promote the adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) in the urban deliveries segment and create consumer awareness about the health, environmental and economic benefits of electric vehicles.
- NITI Aayog Formed: 1 January 2015.
- NITI Aayog Headquarters: New Delhi.
- NITI Aayog Chairperson: Narendra Modi.
- NITI Aayog CEO: Amitabh Kant.
India to organise first-ever Global Buddhist Conference in November
India is set to host the first-ever Global Buddhist Conference on November 19 and 20, 2021, in Nava Nalanda Mahavihara campus, in Nalanda, Bihar. The academic conference, being organised by Indian Council for Cultural Relations.
(ICCR), will become an annual feature. Four regional conferences in India (Telangana, Saranath, Gangtok and Dharamshala) and abroad (Japan, South Korea, Thailand and Cambodia) will be organised, in the run-up to the conference. The reports of these regional conferences will be presented at the inaugural Global Buddhist Conference.
About the Conference:-
- Global Buddhist Conference focuses on making India the center of Buddhism, by promoting Buddhist activities, like academic, cultural, seminars, people travelling for festivals like Buddha Purnima, Vesak.
- As a part of the event, an award for the promotion of Buddhist studies, which will be given on November 21 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi, carrying a cash reward of $20,000 (around Rs 14.7 lakh), a plaque, and a gold-plated medallion.
US Open 2021 Concludes:-
In the men’s category, Daniil Medvedev has lifted his first Grand Slam trophy after defeating Novak Djokovic 6-4, 6-4, 6-4 in the US Open men’s singles final at the Arthur Ashe Stadium in New York. In the women’s category, Great Britain’s tennis player Emma Raducanu defeated Canada’s Leylah Annie Fernandez to win the 2021 US Open women’s singles final title.
The total prize money for the 2021 US Open is USD 57.5 million, which is slightly more than the USD 57.2 million in 2019. The 2020 edition had total prize money of USD 53.4 million because of revenues lost due to no fans. Here is the Complete List of Winners in Different Categories.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Sept 3rd Week Current Affairs with video lecture by MKC. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW