DRDO Successfully Tested New Variant of Agni Prime Missile.
The Defence Research and Development Organisation successfully tested the new-generation nuclear-capable ballistic missile Agni Prime from APJ Abdul Kalam Island off the coast of Odisha. On 18 December 2021, a new force was also added to the ever-increasing strength of the Indian Army. Yes, we are talking about Agni Prime missile made by DRDO. To enable this new generation nuclear capability, India successfully test-fired the ballistic missile Agni P (Agni Prime Missile) at Dr APJ Abdul Kalam (Missile man) Island of the Odisha coast.
The main objective of this ballistic missile Agni-5 missile, made by the Defence Research and Development Organization, is to improve the yield of the nuclear-capable missile in India. The missile was successfully test-fired by DRDO on Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Iceland off the coast of Orissa.
Features of Agni Prime Missile:-
The indigenously designed version of the Agni missile incorporates many technologies such as state-of-the-art technology and greater firepower. Know that this missile can make the Indian armed force better in this way.
- Long-range firepower: – Agni Prime missile is a new generation missile of the variant of Agni missile this missile is a canister based missile. The range of the missile is between 1000 to 2000 km.
- Dual Technology of Navigation and Guiding: – The Agni 5 missile, developed by DRDO, consists of a two-stage considered solid-propellant ballistic missile. In this, the Dual technology of navigation and the guiding system has been installed.With the advent of dual technology, now this missile can be monitored on various telemetry, radar, electro-optical stations, etc. located near the east coast.
- High precision targeting by a missile: – It was also successfully seen in the successful test of this missile that it can destroy any target with accuracy.With this high accuracy, it will now be possible to destroy any enemy target.
- Capable of hitting surface to surface: – This missile has been designed in such a way that it is capable of hitting any target between 1000 to 2000 km from surface to surface.It is better than any other variant of Agni missiles.
- Equipped with features of other Agni missiles: – Agni-5 technology has been used in the Agni Prime missile developed by DRDO.With this technology, this missile will remain out of sight of the enemies.This missile has been designed by India to destroy short-range nuclear missiles used in Pakistan’s military force.
Other Variants of Agni Prime Missile:- Earlier, a successful test of the Agni Prime missile has been done by DRDO on 28 June 2021. The successful test was conducted from military bases off the coast of Odisha.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the DRDO Successfully Tested New Variant of Agni Prime Missile. If you guys want to serve the nation and wanted to clear the Defence examination, can join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW