CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Cut off Marks for Steno and ASI
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Head Constable Ministerial is a post in the CRPF, which is one of the largest Central Armed Police Forces in India. Exam for the CRPF Head Constable and other post was conducted between 22-28 February 2023. Here in this article we are going to analyze the CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Cut off Marks.
CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2023:-
Table of Contents
The CRPF Head Constable Ministerial is an entry-level position in the CRPF, and the minimum educational qualification required for the post is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or university. The Head Constable Ministerial is responsible for performing various administrative and clerical duties within the CRPF.
The selection process for the CRPF Head Constable Ministerial includes a written test, physical efficiency test, and a skill test. The written test consists of four sections, namely, General Intelligence, General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude, and Clerical Aptitude. Candidates who qualify for the written test will be called for the physical efficiency test, which includes running, long jump, and high jump. The skill test includes typing speed and computer knowledge.
CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Cut off Marks:-
The cu toff for the CRPF Head Constable Ministerial fluctuates from year to year and is based on a many of variables, including the number of openings, the amount of difficulty of the exam, and the performance of the applicants. Typically, the cut off is made public after the declaration of the results by CRPF. But here we are predicted CRPF Head Constable Cut off based on our analysis of the exam.
|CRPF Expected Cut off Marks
CRPF Head Constable (Min) Selection Process:-
The selection process for CRPF Head Constable generally consists of four stages, which are as follows:
- Written Examination: The first stage of the selection process is the written examination. The written examination consists of four sections, namely, General Intelligence, General Awareness, Numerical Aptitude, and Clerical Aptitude. The questions are of objective type and the total duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). The PET includes a race of 1.6 km to be completed within 7 minutes, long jump of 3.65 meters, and high jump of 1.2 meters.
- Skill Test: Candidates who qualify in the PET will have to appear for a Skill Test. The Skill Test consists of a typing test and computer knowledge test.
- Medical Examination: The final stage of the selection process is the medical examination. Candidates who clear all the previous stages will be called for a medical examination. The medical examination includes a physical examination and a medical test to ensure that the candidate is medically fit for the job.
Candidates who clear all the above-mentioned stages will be eligible for the final selection. The final selection is based on the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the written examination and skill test. Candidates who are selected for the post of CRPF Head Constable will undergo training before being posted to their respective units.
- The brave story of CRPF Commandant Chetan Cheetah: Every Defence Aspirant must know
- CAPF Physical Standards and Medical Tests
- Military and Paramilitary Forces: Armed Forces in India
Exam Pattern of CRPF Head Constable:-
|Hindi/English (Optional Paper)
CRPF Head Constable Salary:-
Upon selection, the CRPF Head Constable Ministerial will receive a salary in the pay scale of Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100, along with various allowances and benefits as per the rules of the CRPF. The Head Constable Ministerial will also receive training in various aspects of police work, including law, human rights, and police procedures, among others.
Join Major Kalshi Classes for CRPF Preparation:-
We are launching special classes for those candidates who wants to join paramilitary forces. If you are also wanted to be part of exciting job career then join Major Kalshi Classes for the preparation of written exam as well as physical examination. We have well expert and experienced teachers. We have more than 15 year of experience in defence sector. So join MKC online or offline classes and be the part of Indian Armed forces.