Indian Army GD Exam 2023 has been completed on 21 April 2023. Every one who appeared in Army GD written exam are waiting for the Expected Army GD Cutoff 2023. The Indian Army conducts the General Duty (GD) examination every year to recruit eligible candidates for various posts. The Army GD cutoff is the minimum score that a candidate must secure to qualify for the next stage of the selection process. In this article, we will discuss the Army GD cutoff 2023 and the factors that determine it.
Factors that determine the Army GD Cutoff:
Table of Contents
- Number of vacancies: The Army GD cutoff varies each year depending on the number of vacancies available for recruitment. If the number of vacancies is higher, the cutoff is likely to be lower, and vice versa.
- Difficulty level of the exam: The difficulty level of the Army GD exam is another crucial factor that determines the cutoff. If the paper is challenging, the cutoff is likely to be lower than usual. On the other hand, if the paper is relatively easy, the cutoff is likely to be higher.
- Number of candidates: The number of candidates appearing for the Army GD exam also plays a crucial role in determining the cutoff. If the number of candidates is higher, the cutoff is likely to be higher, and vice versa.
- Reservation Policy: The Army follows a reservation policy, which means that a certain percentage of seats are reserved for candidates belonging to specific categories such as SC, ST, OBC, etc. The cutoff for these categories is lower than the general category.
Army GD Cutoff 2023:
The Army GD cutoff for 2023 has not been officially announced yet. However, based on the previous year’s cutoff, we can predict the cutoff for 2023. In 2022, the cutoff for the Army GD exam was 30% for the general category and 33% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories. The cutoff for the written exam is 40% for all categories.
|Minimum Qualifying Marks
|SCs, SC(A)s, and STs
|MBCs/DCs, OBCMs, and BCMs
The cutoff is only the minimum qualifying score, and it does not guarantee selection. The final merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the written exam, physical fitness test, and medical examination. Therefore, candidates must focus on overall preparation to secure a place in the final merit list.
How to check Army GD cut off 2023 (Official):-
The cutoff for the Army GD exam is usually announced on the official website of the Indian Army after the declaration of results. Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the cutoff:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army (joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Click on the “What’s New” section on the home page.
- Look for the cutoff notification and click on it.
- The cutoff will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can check their score against the cutoff to know if they have qualified for the next stage of the selection process.
It is important to note that the cutoff may vary for different categories, such as General, SC, ST, OBC, etc. Therefore, candidates must check the cutoff for their respective category. Also, the cutoff is only the minimum qualifying score, and candidates must score higher to increase their chances of selection.
Agniveer Army GD 2023 Exam Pattern:-
The Online Common Entrance Exam will consist of objective Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Depending on the category of application, candidates will have to answer either 50 questions within one hour or 100 questions within two hours.
- Negative marking of 25% will be applied for every attempted wrong answer, while unattempt questions will not be marked.
- Full marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
- It is important to note that all questions, regardless of whether they are marked for review or not, will be considered for evaluation if attempted.
|Number of Questions
Agniveer Army GD Official Syllabus 2023:-
The official syllabus for the Army General Duty (GD) recruitment exam includes the following topics:
- General Knowledge: History, Geography, Polity, Economics, and Current Affairs.
- General Science: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Environmental Science.
- Mathematics: Number System, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Mensuration.
The level of questions will be of class 10th standard. It is important for candidates to have a clear understanding of the basic concepts of these subjects to perform well in the exam.
How to prepare Army GD Physicals Test:-
The Army General Duty (GD) Physical test is an essential part of the selection process, and candidates need to clear it to move to the next stage. Many coaching institutes like Major Kalshi Classes (MKC) provide guidance and training for the Army GD Physical test.
The physical test includes various activities, such as running, push-ups, sit-ups, and a long jump. Here is a detailed guide to the Army GD Physical test with MKC:
- Running: Candidates are required to run a distance of 1.6 km in a given time. The time limit for this test varies depending on the age and gender of the candidate. For example, male candidates between 18-21 years of age need to complete the run in 6 minutes and 20 seconds, while female candidates in the same age group need to complete it in 8 minutes and 30 seconds.
MKC provides running practice sessions to improve the candidate’s speed and endurance. Candidates are trained on various techniques to improve their stamina and complete the run within the given time limit.
- Push-ups: Male candidates are required to perform a minimum of 10 push-ups, while female candidates need to perform a minimum of 5 push-ups.
We provides push-up training sessions to help candidates improve their upper body strength and complete the required number of push-ups. Candidates are trained on proper push-up techniques to avoid any injury.
- Sit-ups: Candidates are required to perform a minimum of 20 sit-ups in a given time.
We provides sit-up training sessions to help candidates improve their core strength and complete the required number of sit-ups. Candidates are trained on proper sit-up techniques to avoid any injury.
- Long jump: Candidates are required to perform a long jump of a minimum of 9 feet.
We provides long jump training sessions to help candidates improve their leg strength and jumping skills. Candidates are trained on proper jumping techniques to avoid any injury.
The Army GD Physical test is a crucial part of the selection process, and candidates must prepare well to clear it. MKC provides excellent training and guidance to help candidates improve their physical fitness and complete the required activities within the given time limit.