CISF Fireman Constable Syllabus 2023 | CISF 10+2 Constable Fireman Latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The CISF hires Fireman Constables to keep places safe. They put out a notice every year for men who want to be Firemen. If you qualify, you can apply for the job. In this article, we’ll go over the CISF Fireman Constable syllabus to understand it better. They’ve also released the CISF Fireman Admit Card 2023 for the written test. So, candidates should practice more and take a look at the CISF Syllabus 2023.
CISF Constable Fireman Recruitment 2023 : Overview
Table of Contents
The CISF Fireman syllabus for 2023 includes various subjects that candidates must study to get ready for the recruitment test.
|CISF Fireman Constable Syllabus 2023
|Name of Post
|Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
|Class 10+2 Pass
|PET/PSTWritten ExamMedical TestDocument Verification
|26/08/2022 to 10/10/2022
|Written Exam Date
|Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100 per month
CISF Fireman Constable Syllabus
The CISF Fireman Constable Syllabus for 2023 covers different sections, including General Aptitude, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, and General English/Hindi. Now, let’s take a closer look at the CISF Constable Syllabus, breaking down each subject. We’re providing you with subject-specific details so that you can thoroughly prepare for each topic. Understanding the CISF Fireman Syllabus has several advantages, such as:
- Getting an overview of the exam pattern.
- Assisting in creating a better study strategy.
- Adopting an exam-focused approach.
- Identifying your strong and weak areas.
Knowing the syllabus well can greatly benefit your preparation.
CISF Fireman Constable Syllabus Subject-wise Analysis
The CISF Fireman Constable Syllabus is divided by subjects. To do well in the CISF Fireman Constable recruitment exam, candidates must fully understand the syllabus for each subject. It’s also crucial to practice with previous year’s question papers and sample papers. This helps you get used to the exam format and the kinds of questions typically asked.
CISF Fireman Constable Syllabus General English :-
- Ability to understand correct English
- Basic comprehension and writing ability
- Error recognition
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence structure
- Sentence completion
- Phrases and idiomatic use of words, and more.
These are the topics you need to study and prepare for in the English language section of the exam.
CISF Fireman Constable Syllabus General Hindi :-
The General Hindi syllabus for the CISF Fireman Constable exam typically includes the following topics:
- Compound words (समास)
- Gender (लिंग)
- Number (वचन)
- Antonyms (विलोम)
- Comprehension-based questions (गद्यांश आधारित प्रश्न)
- Sanskrit-derived words (तत्सम-तध्दव)
- Synonyms (पर्यायवाची)
- Idioms and proverbs (मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ)
- Correct and incorrect sentences (शुद्ध -अशुद्ध वाक्य)
- Sandhi (संधि-विच्छेद)
- Figures of speech (अलंकार)
- Homonyms (अनेकार्थी वाक्य)
- One word for a phrase (वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द)
These are the topics you need to study and prepare for in the General Hindi section of the exam.
CISF Fireman Constable General Awareness/General Knowledge Syllabus :
The General Awareness/General Knowledge syllabus for the CISF Fireman Constable exam usually includes a broad range of topics. Here are the main areas typically covered:
- Current Affairs
- Latest Appointments
- Indian Nationalist Movement
- Capitals and Currencies
- Wars and Neighbors
- Awards and Authors
- Scientific Development and Research
- Indian Constitution
These are the subjects you should study and be prepared for in the General Awareness/General Knowledge section of the exam.
CISF Fireman Constable Arithmetic Syllabus :
The Arithmetic Ability syllabus for the CISF Fireman Constable exam typically covers the following topics:
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss, Discount
- Number System
- Time and Work
These are the subjects you should study and prepare for in the Arithmetic Ability section of the exam.
CISF Fireman Constable Reasoning Syllabus :
The Verbal Reasoning section of the CISF Fireman Constable exam typically includes the following topics:
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making
- Problems on Ages
- Alphanumeric Series
The Non-Verbal Reasoning section includes topics like:
- Cubes and Dice
- Embedded Figures
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Mirror Images
- Non-Verbal Series, etc.
These are the areas you should study and prepare for in the Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning sections of the exam.
The CISF Fireman Constable syllabus for 2023 includes a broad array of subjects that candidates must study to pass the recruitment exam. Those who prepare diligently and have a solid grasp of the CISF Fireman Constable syllabus are more likely to excel in the exam and improve their chances of being selected for the Fireman Constable position in the CISF.
CISF Constable Fireman Exam Pattern
The CISF Fireman Constable Written Examination will consist of a single objective type paper comprising 100 questions, each carrying 100 marks. The paper will have the following structure:
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|GK and General Awareness
The minimum percentage of marks required to qualify in the Written examination is as follows:
- For UR/EWS/Ex-SM candidates: 35%
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates: 33%
CISF Constable Fireman Exam Date 2023
CISF has officially announced exam date of constable fireman exam recruitment 2021. Central Industrial Security Force Constable Fireman exam will be conducted on 26- September -2023 onwards . Admit card is officially out now and candidates can officially download it from CISF official website . Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Standard Test has already been completed for the recruitment and candidates have to now appear in Written Examination. After written examination, successful candidates will appear in medical test & finally in Written Examination .
CISF Constable Fireman Admit card Download
Candidates now can download Admit Card for Constable Fireman Exam. To Download , CISF Admit card candidates can visit to official website of CISF.
Frequently Asked Question :-
- Question: What is the eligibility criteria for the CISF Constable Exam? Answer: The eligibility criteria typically include being a citizen of India, having a minimum educational qualification (usually 10th or 12th standard), and meeting age requirements.
- Question: How can I apply for the CISF Constable Exam? Answer: You can apply online through the official CISF website when the recruitment notification is released. Follow the instructions provided in the notification.
- Question: What is the exam pattern for the CISF Constable Written Examination? Answer: The written exam usually consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) covering various subjects like General Awareness, Arithmetic, Reasoning, and more.
- Question: Is there a physical fitness test for the CISF Constable Exam? Answer: Yes, there is typically a physical efficiency test (PET) that candidates must pass. It includes tasks like running, long jump, high jump, and more.
- Question: What documents do I need to carry to the CISF Constable Exam center? Answer: You should bring your admit card, a valid photo ID, and any other documents specified in the exam instructions.
- Question: How can I prepare for the General Knowledge section of the CISF Constable Exam? Answer: Stay updated with current affairs, read newspapers, and study topics like history, geography, and Indian constitution.
- Question: What is the minimum passing percentage for the CISF Constable Written Exam? Answer: The minimum passing percentage can vary, but it’s often around 35% for UR/EWS/Ex-SM candidates and 33% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Question: How can I check my CISF Constable Exam result? Answer: You can check your result on the official CISF website by entering your roll number and other required details when it is announced.