CRPF Recruitment 2022
The CRPF Notification has been released officially at the official website of the Central Reserve Police Force. Candidates interested in various CRPF vacancies can go through the further details below.
Native Tribal Male Youth from the remote areas of Bijapur, Dantewada, and Sukma in Chhattisgarh State are invited to apply offline for 400 Constable GD positions in the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF). Interested and qualified candidates may register and submit an offline application by downloading and posting the post.
CRPF Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|No. of Posts||400|
|Start Date to Apply||10th October 2022|
|Education Qualification||08th Standard|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd October 2022|
CRPF Notification PDF
The candidates who are willing to apply for 400 CRPF posts must go through the detailed notification below. The CRPF Recruitment Notification contains all the details regarding the application process and other information about CRPF Recruitment 2022.
CRPF Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply online for CRPF Recruitment must be aware of the following details. CRPF Recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria for different posts have been discussed below with respect to age limit, educational qualification and many more.
Candidates must have completed at least their eighth grade in a programme accredited by the federal or state governments. The Gondi/Halbi language must be spoken and written by the candidates.
Age Limit (as of 01-08-2022)
The minimum age limit for the above CRPF Recruitment 2022 is between 18 years and a maximum of 28 years.
CRPF Recruitment 2022 – Vacancies
|District Name||No of Posts|
CRPF Application Form 2022
The CRPF Application is to be filled by only those students who already must fill the VRPF Application form.
CRPF Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Candidates who pass the PST or PET will be invited to a written exam on the appointed date and location. There are three stages to the CRPF recruitment process:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
CRPF Exam Pattern – Written Exam
The written Examination will consist of two papers.
CRPF Paper I:
- 1st Paper will comprise non-OMR-based objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- The 1st question paper will be of 100 marks comprising 100 questions.
- The duration of the question paper will be 02 hours.
- Question paper I of the written examination will be set in Hindi (Devnagari script) & English language.
Paper I Syllabus: General Awareness, General knowledge, general history and culture of the region, knowledge of elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability to observe.
CRPF Paper II:
- 2nd paper will comprise descriptive/subjective type questions (Both written and spoken) of the local language i.e. Gondi / Halbi languages.
- The 2nd question paper will comprise two parts of 25 marks each.
- Part- I will comprise 05 descriptive/subjective type questions in Gondi/Halbi language (05 marks for each question).
- The duration of the question paper will be 1½ hours.
- Part II will consist of a speaking test of the Gondi/Halbi language.
Paper II Syllabus: Questions relating to the local culture, traditions and topography, etc. of the Region/District concerned.
- Bijapur: Bijapur Stadium, Bijapur (CG)/ CRPF Camp, Awapalli, Dist. Bijapur (CG)
- Dantewada: District, Reserve Police line, Karli, Dantewada (CG)
- Sukma: District Police Line, Near-Pusami Para/ Dhan Mandi, Sukma (CG)/ 219 Bn, CRPF, Injiram, Konta, Sukma (CG)