Career Opportunity In Defence After Class 12th
Career Opportunity In Defence After Class 12th: – Friends, while in the 12th standard, our brain has a desire to do a government job. For this, we try to make our future bright by working day and night in the 12th grade. As we select the subjects in class 12th according to our wish and prepare according to that selection Students studying in 12th standard complete their studies in subjects like Science, Arts, Commerce, and Computer Technology. But the students whose dream is to protect the country, complete their 12th standard from science class Usually, candidates need Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English in 12th standard to go into defence. But it is very important to have a good hold in these subjects. Through today’s article, we will share detailed information about which forms are filled after the 12th class to go into defence.
Why join defence (Career Opportunity In Defence)
Friends, protecting our country is our first duty. But there are many people who adopt different forms of protecting the country. But students studying in 12th standard want to join the defense according to the rank of higher officer or any kind. Because candidates have a feeling of protecting the country. If a person wants to protect the country, then he can join the defense. Defense is a medium that allows candidates to work directly in the border areas of the country. From high posts to low positions in the army are recruited And for each of the posts, separate examinations are also conducted by the Commission. Class XII students prepare for NDA / NA to join defense. In today’s article, we will give you information about some such exams. By which you can work at a higher rank in defense. So without delay, we start today’s article.
Career Opportunity In Defence After Class 12th
After passing the 12th standard, students and students prepare for the examination to join the Air Force, Army, and Navy (technical and non-technical classes). Some students can join the Indian Army after the 12th. if they are not able to take NDA or other defence-related examinations after the 12th. After graduation, click on the link below for information related to joining the defence.
The students are about 16 years old at the time of passing the twelfth grade. So candidates mostly fill the application related to the defence to be filled after the 12th. To fill these application forms, candidates start preparing for the examination by staying in 12th standard. Following are the examinations related to defence after passing 12th.
- National Defence Academy / National Naval Academy
- Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme
- Indian Navy sailor (artificer apprentice, senior secondary recruit, matric recruit, non-matric recruit, musician)
- Indian Army technical entry scheme
- Indian Air force airmen group x and y
- Indian Coast Guard Navigator
Students of class XII can pursue a career in defence by filling the application form for the examinations given above. Below we are sharing with you some other information related to the examinations.
National Defence Academy / National Naval Academy
- NDA and NA examinations are conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission.
- There are two stages (Written test and SSB interview) in this examination.
- After passing both the stages, the candidates are sent to the training center of the National Defense Academy for a course of 3 years.
- Through the NDA exam, candidates get an opportunity to serve in the Air Force and Navy also.
- If selected in the Air Force, the candidate is sent for training in the Indian Air Force Academy and the Indian Naval Academy, if selected in the Naval.
- NDA’s written test consists of Mathematics (300 marks), and General Ability Test (600 marks).
- After the written examination, the candidates have to go through the stages of the SSB interview.
Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme (Career Opportunity In Defense)
- Candidates who are selected as Permanent Commission in the Indian Navy have to fill the application form of Indian Navy B. Tech Entry Scheme.
- Unmarried men can apply to fill this application form.
- In the Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme, the selection is based on the merit list based on the score of JEE Main.
- E-mail to the shortlisted candidates in the merit list or s.m.s. Information for an interview comes from.
- Candidates are sent to Jawaharlal Nehru University for 4 years to complete the syllabus and for basic training on fit in SSB interview and medical examination related to the exam.
Indian Navy sailor (Career Opportunity In Defence)
Recruitment for many posts in the Indian Navy. Whose application form also filled after class XII. Applications for the following types of posts filed under the Indian Navy.
- artificer apprentice (AA)
- senior secondary recruit (SSR)
- matric recruit (MR)
- non-matric recruit (NMR)
- Artificial Apprentice / senior secondary recruit (AA/SSR):- To fill the application form for this examination, the candidates must have passed 12th standard with 60% marks.
- AA /SSR, Maths, Physics, and Biology or Chemistry or Computer Science required for the 12th standard examination.
- This test consists of a written test, a physical fitness test, and a medical test.
- In the examination, questions related to the syllabus of class XII asked one question.
Metric Recruit (MR)/ Non-Metric Recruit (NMR)
In the Indian Navy, applications related to matriculation and non-metric recruitment for non-commissioned posts issued. (Career Opportunity In Defence)
- The age of the candidate should be between 17 to 20 years to fill this application form.
- These applications filled once a year
- To fill this application form, the candidate required to pass the 10th and 12th examinations from recognized schools in India.
- The exam consists of a written test and a medical test
- After passing both the tests, the candidates sent on 49 weeks of training where they given training related to the department.
Indian Army technical entry scheme (Career Opportunity In Defence)
- In order to work in the commissioned position in the Indian Army, the Indian Army conducts the examination of the Technical Entry Scheme.
- Only those candidates who have passed 12th with Physics Chemistry and Math can enter the examination of Technical Entry Scheme.
- It is compulsory for a candidate to have more than 70% marks in 12th class to fill the application form
- The candidates selected by the cut-off of the technical entry scheme and SSB invite for an interview.
- After passing the SSB interview, the candidates sent for 5 ( 1 year in OTA and 4 years in CTWS) years of training.
Indian Air force airmen group x and y
Applications filed for the Group X (technical and non-technical) and Group Y (technical and non-technical) posts in the Indian Air Force.
- It is mandatory for Group X and Y candidates to pass Physics Chemistry Math / Physics Chemistry Biology in class 12.
- Candidates should have between 50 and 60% marks in class 12th.
- The exam asks questions based on the syllabus of class XII. There are also questions about English Reasoning and General Awareness.
- After the written examination, the candidates have to go through the stages of Adaptability Test One and Two.
- After which the candidates selected by medical test and sent for training.
- The candidates selected through the application form serve in the non-commissioned post.
Indian Coast Guard Navik (Career Opportunity In Defence)
- Indian Coast Guard application conducted once a year by the Indian Navy
- To fill this application form, candidates must have around 50% marks in 12th class along with Math and Physics.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years to fill this application form.
- The exam consists of questions related to English, Mathematics, Physics, Commentary, Reasoning, Current Affairs, and Quantity Aptitude.
- After the written examination, the candidates have to go through the physical fitness test and the medical test stages.
Friends, in today’s article, we briefly shared with you about the applications to fill after the 12th. By filling these applications, you can make a career in defence after 12th. If you liked our information, then please tell your opinion in our comment box. Join Major Kalshi classes today to prepare for all these exams and ensure your success.