CAPF 2021 Panel/Personal Interview Process full Detail.
CAPF exam is for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant in the Indian Army, Those who have the graduation degree can apply for the CAPF Examination. There are three stages of the selection process, Written Exam, Medical/Fitness Test, and Panel Interview. Here we are going to talk about the CAPF 2021 Panel/Personal Interview Process in full detail. You can check the eligibility criteria and medical/fitness test from here.
CAPF 2021 Selection Process:-
Table of Contents
The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Examination will be as follows:
- Written Exam (Offline)
- Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests
- Interview/Personality Test
UPSC CPF Written Exam Detail:-
The written examination to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission and will comprise two papers. Paper-I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper-II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m
Paper I : General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
Paper II : General Studies, Essay and Comprehension – 200 Marks
In this paper, candidates will be allowed the option of writing the Essay Component in English or Hindi, but the medium of Precis Writing, Comprehension Components, and other communications/ language skills will be English only.
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests:-
Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. Those candidates who meet the prescribed Physical Standards, specified in Appendix-VI, will be put through the Physical Efficiency Tests as indicated below:-
|Height||165 CM||157 CM|
|100 Meters Race||16 Second||18 Second|
|800 Meters Race||3 Min 45 Second||4 Min 45 Second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meter||3 Meter|
|Shot Put 7.26 Kg||4.5 Meter||NA|
These tests will be conducted at various centers to be notified after the results of the written examination.
Candidates who are declared qualified in the Medical Standards Tests will be called for an Interview/Personality Test to be conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who are declared medically unfit but allowed to appear before the “Review Medical Board” on their appeal by the Appellate Authority will be called for Interview/Personality Tests provisionally. The Interview/Personality Test will carry 150 Marks.
CAPF 2021 Panel/Personal Interview Process:-
Here is the process of CAPF Interview 2021- (150 Marks)
- There is a panel of 4 people where one is a chairperson (a serving member of CAPF) and the others are professors/experts with high experience in their related fields.
- There is a session of introduction, in the beginning, to build up the confidence of the candidate.
- Then, there are questions based on the answers filled in a detailed Application Form.
- Candidates are asked questions on current affairs at both national and regional levels.
- The interview can go for 1-2 hr or more than that.
- Questions can be asked for the recent defence development related to check your interest in defence sector.
- Do not hesitate to ask any questions for the panel if they say.
- Show officers like quality to the panel.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the CAPF 2021 Panel/Personal Interview Process full Detail. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.