BSF SI And Head Constable Notification 2022 Out – Apply Now
Border Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, and the Government of India have released the official notification inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates. For further details like the online application submission procedure, age limit, educational qualification, and many more, go through the article below. A total of 323 vacancies have been released under Border Security Force Sub Inspector and Head Constable Recruitment.
BSF Sub Inspector and Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Notification||BSF SI and HC Recruitment 2022|
|Notification Date||27th July 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||25th August 2022|
|Education Qualification||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
BSF Head Constable and SI Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the eligibility criteria with respect to educational qualifications and the age limit.
Candidate should have passed minimum education of Intermediate senior secondary school certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized board or university or equivalent.
Candidates will have to qualify shorthand/typing speed test at the prescribed speed.
Candidates should also meet the required physical standard as well as medical standards specified for the post.
- Between 18 to 25 years as on closing date for receipt of online application.
- For Age Relaxation rules, you can check the official notification for BSF Recruitment 2022 for SI and Head Constable Posts.
BSF SI and HC Notification PDF
The candidates who are interested in 323 head constable ministerial posts and assistant sub-inspector stenographer posts can read the notification below. The notification contains all the details regarding the BSF ASI and Head Constable posts.
Also Read: BSF Admit Card 2022 – Direct Download Link
BSF SI and Head Constable Vacancy
The candidates can check the number of vacancies from the table below:
|Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||312|
- BSF SI Technical Salary Promotion 2022
BSF SI HC Salary
The pay scale and the salary of the Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) and Head Constable (Ministerial) are as follows:
- ASI (Steno): Level 5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300) in pay matrix
- HC (Ministerial): Level 4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100) in pay matrix
Best NDA Coaching in Allahabad
Now let us discuss some of the reasons why MKC is the Best NDA coaching in Allahabad.
They also prepare students for the CDS, MNS, AFCAT, TES Army Entry, and 10+2 B.Tech Navy Entry. Hence, some of the features that make MKC the best are as follows:
MKC Offline Classroom Course Unique Features:
- “Trend Analysis” based unique “Teaching Plan”
- Most experienced faculty of MKC,
- Doubt Counter facility
- Spoken English Classes,
- Physical Training Sessions at Malviya Stadium,
- MEDICAL CHECK-UP AT MKH
- Best Study Material by MKC Publication
- Weekly and Monthly Testing System
- Special Current Affairs Sessions
- Sunday Extra Classes
- Best SSB Interview guidance by Retired Officers
- Fully Equipped GTO Ground
- Huge Computer Lab
- Comfortable Hostel & Mess for Nutritious food
BSF HC SI Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q. How many vacancies have been released under BSF SI and HC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. A total of 323 vacancies have been released under BSF SI and HC
Q. When were the BSF online applications submitted?
Ans. The BSF SI and HC online applications will be submitted 30 days from the release of the notification.FOLLOW