To join the Indian Armed Forces, candidates have available the notification for the posts of SI and Constable issued by the Border Security Force. For a total of 110 posts for the technical posts of Border Security Force SI and constable, the application form is being filled from 13 June 2022. This application form is till 12th July 2022 and will be available on the official website of BSF. If you have not filled out this application form yet, then read our full article till the end and fulfil your dream by joining the army through BSF by filling the application form before time. Let us know what is the outline of the technical posts of SI and Constable of BSF.
Border Security Force SI and Constable
Male and Female
SI Post:- 18 Years to 30 Years
Constable Post:- 18 Years to 25 Years
SI Post:- 3 Years Diploma in Engineering
Constable Post: – Class 10th Pass / Industrial Training Certificate/ 3 Years Work experience.
5 to 10 years according to category.
1. Written Exam
2. Physical Standards Test (PST)
3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
5. Practical/ Trade Test
6. Medical Test
7. Final Merit List
Rs. 200/- For Group B and Rs. 100/- for Group A
Mode of Registration
Important Date for BSF SI and Constable Online Form 2022:-
Table of Contents
According to the notification available for the technical posts under SI and Constable of Border Security Force, you should submit the application form before the dates given below to apply.
|Notification Release form||13/06/2022|
|Application form Filling date||13/06/2022|
|Last date for submission||12/07/2022|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Final Merit List||Notified Soon|
Vacancy Details for SI and Constable Post in BSF 2022:-
The application form has been released for a total of 110 posts under SI and Constable Posts of the Border Security Force. In the table given below, you can get information about vacancies available for SI posts and constable posts and their pay scale.
|For SI Post|
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Sl (Vehicle Mechanic)||12|
|Sl (Auto Electrician)||04|
|For Ex-serviceman||1 post for UR category in 22 posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35400/- to 112400/- as per 7 CPC (Pay Matrix 6)|
|For Constable Post (Total 88 Post)|
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Auto Elect||08 +01(For Ex-serviceman)||01|
|Vehicle Mechanical||15+02 (For Ex-serviceman)||03|
|Total||76 +04(For Ex-serviceman)||08|
|For Ex-serviceman||04 post for UR category in 88 posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700/- to 69100/- as per 7 CPC (Pay Matrix 3)|
Before filling out the application form, candidates have to fulfil some important eligibility criteria related to the examination. Only candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria given below can fill out this application form.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen and a citizen of the friendly country of India.
- If the candidate wants to fill out the application form for SI posts then he should be a minimum of 18 years 30 years.
- If the candidate is filling out the application form for the constable technical posts, then his age should be a minimum of 18 and a maximum of 25 years.
- The candidate’s height should be a minimum of 165 cm to fill out the application form. For female candidates, this height is 157 cm.
- For details related to eligibility criteria and age relaxation, refer to the table given below.
|SI (Technical) (Group B Post)||3 years Diploma in Auto Mobile Engineering/Mechanical/ Auto Electrical from a recognized college.||18 year to 30 Years|
|Constable (Technical) (Group C Post)||10th pass/ industrial Training Institute certificate / Three years’ work experience in respective trade.||18 year to 25 Years|
|Age Relaxation||OBC – 03 Years|
|SC/ST – 05 years|
|Ex-Serviceman (UR) – 03 years|
|Ex-Serviceman OBC – 06 Years|
|Ex-Serviceman SC/ST – 08 years|
|Government Servant (UR) – 05 Years|
|Government Servant (OBC) – 08 Years|
|Government Servant (SC/ST) – 10 Years|
How to Apply BSF SI and Constable Online Form 2022:-
Online submission of application form comprises of following steps:-
- One Time Registration (OTR). (STEP 1)
- Filling of online application. (STEP-2)
- Payment of examination fee through prescribed digital modes. (STEP-3)
- Candidates should first complete the ‘One Time Registration’ (OTR) process by filling in basic information relating to them i.e. Name, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID
- On submission of information, candidates will receive their Registration ID and password on the given mobile number as well as their E-mail address.
- After completing the registration part, candidates can view the active advertisements under the ‘ONLINE APPLICATION’ link by logging in using their credentials.
- Clicking on the ‘APPLY HERE’ link available next to the relevant advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions mentioned in the recruitment notification carefully before proceeding to the online submission of the online application form.
- After reading the instructions, candidates should carefully fill out the relevant fields of the online application form and upload all essential documents.
- Category Certificate (documents 30 to 100 kb)
- Qualification Certificate (qualification documents 30 to 100 kb)
- Photograph (digital size of photographs-30 to 100 kb)
- Signature (signature-20 to 50 kb)
- Thumb Impression (20 to 50 kb)
- After filling up all relevant information, candidates can see a complete preview of their application form. (Note: – No correction in the application can be made after clicking the “submit” button).
- Candidates should thoroughly check all the entries filled in the online application form, before final submission.
- The candidates are required to make fee payments (Candidates who are exempted from fee payment are not required to pay the fee).
- Fees can be paid through Net Banking, Debit Card Credit Card, and the nearest Common Service Centre.
- After shown successful completion of the fee payment, the application will be completed.
- Candidates may take a printout of this application for their record. (Note: – Printout of application is not required to be sent to BSF).
In today’s article, we shared important information related to the application form of BSF for SI and Constable Posts. Taking advantage of the above information, you can fill out your application form quickly and get yourself enrolled in Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute to prepare for the exam. To enrol, you can use the contact number given below and the official website and get enrolled.
Frequently Asked Question:-
- When are the online forms of BSF SI & Constable filling up?
Ans: – The application forms of BSF SI and Constable are being filled from 13 June 2022.
- Can women fill out the application form for BSF SI and constable?
Ans: –Female candidates can also fill out this application form.
- When will the application forms for BSFSI and Constable be filled?
Ans: – The application forms for BSF SI and Constable will be filled out by 12 July 2022.