Army TGC 134 Notification Released, Check Eligibility And Exam Date
Army TGC 134 Notification:- The TGC StandsTechnical Graduates Course Entry. This entry is only available in the Indian Army and Indian Navy etc. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the complete details about the Indian Army TGC 134 Online form Open Check Eligibility and Exam Date, Army TGC 134 Vacancy. Recently, the vacancy has been released on the official website. To get complete information about this, check the article below. I have shared the details like the Selection process, Eligibility Criteria and how to apply for the vacancy etc.
Indian Army TGC 134 Online form Open Check Eligibility and Exam Date:–
Table of Contents
Technical Graduate Course is an Entry in the Indian Army. To apply for this entry, one must have done B.E or B.tech from any recognized college or University. First, the candidate has to fill up the application form on the official website of the Indian Army and submit all the documents which are asked to submit. After this process, the Selection Board of the Indian Army will declare the list of selected candidates on the basis of their marks scored in Graduation. let’s see the important dates related to the vacancy and later we will see the complete selection process.
Indian Army TGC 134 Eligibility Criteria:
- The age of the candidate must be between 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2022. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2002, both dates inclusive).
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing Engg Degree Examination alongwith marksheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2022 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Indian Military Academy (IMA).
List of Allowed Engineering Streams:
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Sc & Engg
- Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc
- Electronics & Telecom
- Electronics & Comn
- Satellite Communication
- Electronics Metallurgical
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Micro Electronics and Microwave etc.
TGC 133 Selection Procedure:
The Selection will be done in three phases. It is compulsory to clear all three phases of selection.
- Shortlisting of Application Form
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination etc
Shortlisting Criteria of Application Form:
- Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix the cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream.
- After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-served basis, up to a specified date as will be intimated on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at one of the Selection Centres viz. Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure at the SSB. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. The duration of SSB interviews is five days, This will be followed by a medical examination of the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
Army TGC 134 Vacancy. After clearing this, All the selected candidates will proceed for the medical examination at the Military Hospital. let’s see the average cutoff marks required to get shortlisted for SSB Interview.
Average Cutoff of Indian Army TGC Entry:
The Cut off of the TGC entry or any other entry of any exam always depends on the No. of students who have applied and their marks scored in the degree. In the Technical Graduates Course Entry, if the candidate is having more than 80% marks in the graduation, you are selected because the cut off has never gone over 80%.
|TGC Physical Standard
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Army TGC 134 Notification Released, Check Eligibility And Exam Date. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.