The Medical and Physical Exam is important in any defence entry in India. Either you apply for the officer’s entry or soldier’s entry. Your medical test would be done very strictly under the guidance of Military Doctors at Military hospitals. Here in this article, I am sharing with you the details about the Indian Army MNS Medical Test and Detailed Medical Test Procedure of MNS| How it is different from other Entries? Check out the complete article below. I have shared all the details about this.
MNS Medical Test
Minor mistakes in the Physical or Medical can be a reason for rejection. The Military Nursing service is only for the female candidate who has done their 12th with biology are eligible to apply for this post. To get selected in this, a candidate will need to clear the written examination and after that a personal Interview and Medical test, etc. Here you will get to know about the required Physical Standard and Medical Standard for Army Nursing.
Detailed Medical Test Procedure of MNS:-
There is no kind of physical activity that one has to perform. Here is some common Physical Eligibility that one has to match to apply for the examination. MNS Medical Test is not as tough as it is for the other entries, There are only checkups that would be done, which is required to join. Here is a list of those tests and required criteria for the Army MNS Medical Test:-
- The Minimum height Required is 148 cms
- The minimum weight required is 39 kg.
- The chest must be 77 cm without expansion and it should be at least 82 with expansion.
- 14 dental Points are essentially required.
- Your body should not carry any genetic disease like joint knees, colour blindness or night blindness.
- Your elbow should not be turned in outer direction for more than 15 degrees.
- Your joint and your bones should be completely fine.
- Any severe body fracture in any body part can cause permanent rejection.
- Your eyesight must be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are wearing glasses it should not be worse than 6/12.
- Limits for myopia 0.75D and for Hypermetropia +1.5D
- Binocular vision III
- Limits for colour perception I
- Should not have colour blindness or night blindness.
These are the things that are mandatory to have to apply for this post vacancy and now let’s see the complete details about the required MNS Medical Test:-
MNS Medical Test:-
In the medical Examination of the Military Nursing service. All the Internal and External body parts will be checked by the Military Doctors at the Military Hospitals. Here are some tests that will be held during your medical exam:
- Chest X-ray for your lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stones.
- The liver problem will be checked
- Blood test
- Urine test
These are the same tests that would be done in the Army MNS medical test. It is easy, if a candidate having an average body posture and has never been in any serious injury or Dieses, he/she can easily clear this. If any case you get a rejection from the Medical Board you can re-apply for that. And if they reject you again you can again re-apply. if they reject you, they will give a proper reason for that. And there are two types of rejection.
1. Temporary Rejection 2. Permanent Rejection.
If you get permanent rejection they are no way to go back, you re-apply for your medicals then too the result would be the same. If you have any minor problem you will be given time to correct this like 45 days, 90 days, maximum of 160 days only.
How MNS Panel Interview is conducted?
After qualifying for the MNS Written examination you have to appear for the Panel Interview. You have to face some experienced officer’s questions.
- They will ask some basic questions related to your education family background etc.
- They wanted to check that you can survive in Indian Army culture or not
- They also check that you are brave or not? because in wartime you have to serve at the border or in war situations.
- All the officers will ask questions one by one
- Your interview can be 1 hr or more than that.
So you need to prepare well before going for the final Interview. Major Kalshi Classes provide coaching for all MNS candidates for the Interview. You can Join our digital platform for the preparation of the MNS Panel Interview. Our Ex. officers will judge you and assist you to improve your weakness. So just Join the MKC.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the MNS Medical Test – Detailed Medical Test Procedure of MNS| How it is different from other Entries?. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW