Indian Army Agniveer GD Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2024 | Army GD Syllabus PDF Download
Army GD Syllabus PDF : The Indian Army GD Agniveer Syllabus and Exam Pattern details are comprehensively covered in the following article for interested candidates. According to the official guidelines, candidates are required to successfully navigate through the four rounds: Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Test, and the Common Entrance Examination (CEE), as per the Indian Army GD Agniveer Exam Pattern. It is advisable for candidates to thoroughly review the syllabus and exam pattern before commencing their preparation.
Notably, the CEE will be conducted online. Candidates should be aware that there will be a negative marking system in place, where 1/4th of the marks allocated to a specific question will be deducted for incorrect answers. However, no marks will be deducted for questions left unanswered. Only those who clear the Physical Fitness Test and meet the eligibility criteria for Indian Army GD Agniveer will proceed to the Medical Test and the CEE round.
Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus 2024
Table of Contents
As per the Indian Army GD Agniveer notification, there will be a Common Entrance Examination (CEE) conducted, and candidates will be expected to participate in an online test during this phase. You can refer to the table below for an overview of the expected Indian Army GD Agniveer Syllabus details.
For specific eligibility criteria, including age requirements and more, please check here: Indian Army GD Agniveer Eligibility Criteria.
|Abbreviations – National and International.
Sports – National and International.
Awards & Prizes – National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel Prizes.
History – Important dates & battles in Indian and World History and landmarks of Indian History, and national movement.
Geography – Solar System Space exploration, The earth’s principal peaks, Deserts, Rivers, Lakes, and famous waterfalls, Geographical Tallest, Biggest, and Longest, etc.
Terminology – Geographical terms, Economic terms, Astronomical terms, Legal terms, and Misc terms.
Indian Armed Forces.
Indian Towns, States, and UT’s.
Institutions and Research Stations,
International Space Stations and Festivals of India and the World.
Indian News Agencies and Dailies.
Continents and Sub Continents.
Inventions and Discoveries.
The Constitution of India.
Religious communities and Principal Languages.
National and International Days.
International Organizations. Books and Authors.
The world of plants and animals.
Current Affairs and “Who’s Who”.
Human Body Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins and their uses. Question of General Science consisting of topics related to Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. based on fundamentals and day-to-day activities. Medical Terms. Scientific Terms. Scientific and Research Institutes in India.
|The questions will be based on the ability of the candidates of age groups ranging between 16 & 20 years.
Arithmetic Consisting of numbers HCF LCM Decimal fraction Square roots Percentage Average Ratio & Proportion Partnership Profit & loss Unitary method Time & Distance Simple interest. Algebra Basic operations and factorization HCF and LCM Quadratic equations Geometry Lines and Angles Triangles quadrilaterals Parallelograms and circles Mensuration Area and perimeters of Squares Rectangles parallelograms and circles Volume and surface area of a cube Cuboids Cone Cylinders and sphere.
Indian Army GD Agniveer Exam Pattern
The Indian Army GD Agniveer Exam Pattern is designed to give candidates insights into the examination’s marking scheme. It helps candidates plan their studies effectively by providing information on the marks allocated to each subject and their relative importance. The exam pattern for all stages of the examination is as follows.
Physical Fitness Test
This is the second round of the Indian Army GD Agniveer Exam Pattern, and its purpose is to assess the candidate’s physical fitness for the Army. The physical standards set by the authorities for the Indian Army examination are as follows.
|Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
|1.6 Km Run
|Beam (Pull Ups)
|9 Feet Ditch
|Zig Zag Balance
|Need to Qualify
|Need to Qualify
|Group – I
|Up to 5 Min 30 Sec.
|Group – II
|Up to 5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Sec
Candidates aspiring for the Indian Army GD Agniveer Job Profile are required to report to the designated Military Hospital within 5 days of referral. The medical examination should be conducted by the Military Hospital within 14 days, in accordance with the established policy. The Indian Army retains the discretion to conduct the medical tests for candidates.
Indian Army GD Agniveer Exam Pattern – CBT Test
The Common Entrance Examination (CEE) is conducted online, and the following marking scheme will be implemented:
- Negative marking will be in effect. For each wrong answer, 1/4 of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted.
- No marks will be deducted for questions left unanswered.
- All attempted questions will be assessed, even if they are marked for review.
Additionally, the expected subject-wise weightage to be followed in the examination is provided below.
|NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders are exempted.
Indian Army GD Agniveer 2024 Preparation Strategy
Candidates preparing for the Indian Army GD Agniveer selection process this year should keep the following preparation tips in mind:
- Start by collecting the best resources for the Indian Army GD Agniveer examination, such as books and previous year’s CEE papers. These resources offer a comprehensive overview of what to study for the exam.
- Prioritize mastering the fundamentals of the Aptitude subjects, namely Reasoning and Numerical Ability, before attempting practice questions using the provided resources.
- Consider taking an Indian Army Soldier GD mock test as it offers a quick assessment of your preparation level before the actual examination.
- Allocate sufficient time for physical activities to stay fit and focused.
- Stay updated on current events worldwide by regularly reading newspapers, as questions related to current affairs may be part of the CEE exam.
- Initiate a revision of all academic subjects and current affairs notes at least one week before the exam. Revision is crucial for retaining important information for a longer period.
Frequently Asked Questions :-
- Is there any Negative Marking in Agniveer GD Exam ? Ans : As per the Indian Army GD Exam Pattern, there is a provision for negative marking, and it amounts to a deduction of 0.5 marks for each incorrect answer.
- How can I get official syllabus of Agniveer Army GD ? Ans: Candidates can access and download the Indian Army GD Agniveer Syllabus in PDF format from the official website of the Indian Army.