Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment Result 2023 Out for GD, Technical, Clerk, Store Keeper, Tradesman.
Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment Result:-The much-awaited moment has arrived as the Army Agniveer Men/Women recruitment test results for 2023 have been officially released. This exhilarating event brings us closer to unveiling the names of the courageous individuals who have successfully paved their path towards a future of honor and service. Let us take a moment to celebrate and acknowledge the remarkable achievements of these aspiring heroes in the General Duty (GD), Technical, Clerk, Store Keeper, and Tradesman categories.
The Army Agniveer recruitment test is known for its rigorous evaluation process, which not only tests the physical prowess and mental aptitude of the candidates but also evaluates their dedication and commitment to the nation’s defense. Thousands of aspirants from diverse backgrounds participated in this challenging test, demonstrating their unwavering determination to serve their country.
Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment Result 2023 Out:-
The release of the Army Agniveer Men/Women recruitment test results for 2023 marks a significant milestone in the lives of aspiring soldiers. These brave individuals have triumphed over challenges, demonstrating their courage, skills, and determination to serve the nation. As we celebrate their achievements, let us extend our heartfelt congratulations to all the successful candidates and express our gratitude for their selfless commitment to protecting our country. They are the true heroes of tomorrow, ready to walk the path of honor and uphold the legacy of the Indian Army.
|Download Result (PDF)||Bihar/Jharkhand | IRO Delhi | MP / Chhattisgarh | | Barrackpore | Behrampur | Cuttack | Gopalpur | Kolkata | | Sambalpur | Siliguri|
|Download Result Other Region||Server I | Server II|
Diverse Roles and Responsibilities:
The Army Agniveer recruitment test caters to various positions, each carrying its unique set of responsibilities. The General Duty (GD) role requires physical prowess, mental agility, and an unwavering commitment to protect the nation’s borders. The Technical role demands specialized knowledge in fields like engineering, communication, and mechanics, crucial for the Army’s modern operations. The Clerk and Store Keeper positions ensure efficient administration and management of essential resources. Lastly, the Tradesman role encompasses a range of skills, including cooking, carpentry, and maintenance, which are essential for maintaining the Army’s logistical support system.
Technical Experts for Modern Warfare:
The Technical category of the Army Agniveer recruitment test attracts individuals with specialized knowledge and skills crucial to the Army’s modern operations. These technical experts, trained in engineering, communication, and mechanics, play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth functioning of advanced military equipment and infrastructure. The released results showcase the exceptional individuals who have demonstrated their technical acumen and earned their place in this esteemed category.
The General Duty (GD) Warriors:
In the General Duty category, candidates showcased their physical endurance, mental agility, and ability to face various challenges head-on. These warriors are the backbone of the Indian Army, entrusted with safeguarding the nation’s borders. The recruitment test results reveal the names of those who have proven their mettle, ready to join the ranks of the valiant soldiers protecting our sovereignty.
Army Agniveer Rally Eligibility 2023:-
- Male / Female Both Are Eligibile for Agniveer Army Rally Recruitment Candidate must be a resident of the district from where the rally is going to apply for recruitment.
- Education Qualification : Class 8th, 10th, 12th Post Wise Eligibility.
Physical Eligibility Test (Group I) for Army Agniveer Recruitment:
To qualify for the Group I physical eligibility test in the Army Agniveer recruitment, candidates are required to demonstrate their physical fitness and agility. The test consists of four components: 1.6 km running, pull-ups, 9-feet ditch, and zigzag balance. Each component carries a specific number of marks, and candidates must meet the minimum requirements to score well in the test. Let’s take a closer look at each component:
- 1.6 km Running: Candidates are expected to complete a 1.6 km run within the given time frame to score the maximum marks. In this test, the target time is 5 minutes and 30 seconds. Candidates who complete the run within this time will be awarded the full 60 marks for this component. The marks allotted may be reduced for candidates who take longer to complete the run.
- Pull-Ups: The pull-ups component assesses the upper body strength and endurance of the candidates. To achieve the maximum score of 40 marks, candidates must complete a minimum of 10 pull-ups. Each pull-up completed will contribute to the overall score, with a maximum of 40 marks being awarded for the full set of 10 pull-ups.
- 9 Feet Ditch: Candidates are required to successfully clear a 9-feet ditch to qualify for this component. While no specific marks are assigned to this task, it is mandatory to pass this test to move forward in the physical eligibility evaluation.
- Zigzag Balance: The zigzag balance test evaluates the candidate’s stability, coordination, and balance. Candidates must navigate through a designated zigzag path without losing balance or stepping out. Specific marks are not assigned to this test, but successfully completing it is crucial to progress in the physical eligibility evaluation.