Airforce Musician Bharti 2023 | Apply for Indian Airforce Musician Entry , Check All Details …
Airforce Musician Bharti 2023 : Are you passionate about music and aviation? The Indian Air Force has exciting news for all the musically inclined individuals out there! The Indian Air Force has recently announced the launch of the Musician Entry scheme, providing a unique opportunity for talented musicians to serve their country while pursuing their love for music. In this article, we’ll delve into the details of this extraordinary initiative that combines the world of melodies with the expanse of the skies. Read this full blog and get all details about Airforce Musician Bharti 2023 .
What is Airforce Musician Bharti Entry 2023 ?
Table of Contents
The Musician Entry scheme is a distinctive initiative by the Indian Air Force that allows skilled musicians to join as airmen. This scheme recognizes the role of music in boosting morale, creating an atmosphere of unity, and fostering a sense of pride among the personnel.
INDIAN AIRFORCE INVITES UNMARRIED INDIAN MALE CANDIDATES TO APPEAR IN RECRUITMENT RALLY FROM 12 SEPTEMBER 2023 TO 17 SEPTEMBER 2023 AT 11 ASC, VIP CHOWK, BORJHAR, GUWAHATI (ASSAM) AND FROM 12 SEPTEMBER 2023 TO 17 SEPTEMBER 2023 AT 12 ASC C/O AIR FORCE STATION BEGUMPET, SECUNDERABAD (TELANGANA) TO JOIN THE IAF AS AGNIVEERVAYU (MUSICIAN).
Eligibility Criteria for Airforce Musician Bharti :-
To be eligible for the Musician Entry scheme, applicants must fulfill certain criteria. They should have a minimum educational qualification, age limit, and proficiency in specific musical instruments.
Date Of Birth – Candidates born between 26 Dec 2002 and 26 Jun 2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible to appear in the Recruitment Rally.
Educational Qualification and Musical Proficiency:
Educational Qualification – Passed Matriculation/ 10th or equivalent with minimum pass marks from any Govt recognized School/ Board.
(i) Candidates must have proficiency in music with accuracy in tempo, pitch and singing one complete song. They should be able to perform one preparatory tune and any of the notations i.e. Staff notation/ Tablature/ Tonic Solfa/ Hindustani/ Carnatic, etc. Candidates must be able to tune individual instruments (in case of instruments require tuning) and match unknown notes on vocal or instruments.
(ii) Candidates must have proficiency in playing any one instrument from list A or B.
List – A List – B
- Concert Flute / Piccolo. 1. Keyboard / Organ / Piano.
- Oboe. 2. Guitar (Acoustic / Lead / Bass).
- Clarinet in Eb / Bb. 3. Violin, Viola, String Bass.
- Saxophone in Eb / Bb. 4. Percussion / Drums (Acoustic/ Electronic).
- French Horn in F / Bb. 5. All Indian Classical Instruments.
- Trumpet in Eb / C / Bb.
- Trombone in Bb / G.
- Bass / Tuba in Eb / Bb.
Musical Experience Certificate :-
(i) Grade 5th or equivalent or above in one instrument from a recognized music institute such as TCL or RSM, KM Music Conservatory, Bangalore School of Music, TSM, GMI, Berklee School of Music etc.
(ii) Diploma or equivalent in the field of music for candidates performing Hindustani or Carnatic Classical Music from any recognized University.
(iii) Certificate of participation/ awards presented at various events. For such candidates’ performance/ playing of blowing instruments with staff notation as mentioned in Educational QRs.
Medical Standards for Musician Bharti :-
(a) Height. Minimum acceptable height is 162 cms.
(b) Weight. Weight should be proportionate to height and age as applicable for IAF.
(c) Chest. The chest wall should be well proportioned and well developed with the minimum range of expansion of 05 cms.
(d) Hearing. Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.
(e) Dental. Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
(f) Visual standards.
Note: Candidates should bring latest prescription (not older than 01 month) and spectacles for corrected vision, if used. The prescription must bear the diopter measurement, name, signature, stamp and registration number of Ophthalmologist. Date of prescription should be within a
month prior to appearing for medical examination.
(g) Corneal Surgery (LASIK/RK/PRK) is not acceptable
Selection Procedure :-
- Verification of Eligibility – Original Educational Certificates (10th passing Certificate, mark sheet) and other required applicable original documents like NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate, Children of serving Air Force Personnel (COAFP) certificate (or), Discharge Book, Service Book, Service Particular Certificate/ Casualty Service Certificate (or) Discharge Certificate (if discharged from Army/ Navy/ Government Organization), Consent form, passport size colour photographs, musical experience certificate (as per Para 4 (c) above) and domicile proof (as per Para 5 above) shall be required and scrutinized/ verified at the examination venue prior to commencement of Proficiency Test to ascertain the prima-facie eligibility.
- Proficiency in Playing Musical Instrument – Candidates will have to undergo Proficiency Test in playing musical instruments which will be conducted individually or with group of instruments.
- English Written Test –
- Candidates who qualify Proficiency Test in playing musical instruments will be subjected to English Written Test. The Written Test will be objective type and question paper shall be in English. Answers are to be annotated on OMR sheet. Detailed procedure shall be explained before conduct of the examination. Duration of the written test will be 30 minutes and shall comprise of English (30 questions) as per Matriculation/ 10th CBSE syllabus. CANDIDATES ARE TO QUALIFY IN ENGLISH PAPER. Results of the written test shall be declared on the same day.
- Marking Pattern for Written Test (Objective):-
- (a) 01 mark for every correct answer.
- (b) Nil (0) marks for un-attempted question
- Physical Fitness Test – PFT consists of a 1.6 Km run to be completed within 7 minutes. In addition, Candidates will have to complete 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time to qualify in the Physical Fitness Test.
- Note: Candidates are advised to bring their sports shoes and shorts/track pants. Detailed procedure on expected technique for Push-ups, Sit-upsand Squats is published on CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in .
- Adaptability Test- II –
- All candidates who pass PFT test will have to undertake Adaptability Test-II as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-II is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the Military way of life.
Role of Musicians in the Indian Air Force
Music plays a vital role in the Indian Air Force, from ceremonial events to boosting the spirits of the personnel. Musicians are an integral part of various official functions, parades, and celebrations.
Benefits of Joining Indian Airforce as a Musician
Apart from the honor of serving the nation, joining the Indian Air Force as a musician comes with a range of benefits, including job security, opportunities for professional growth, and a chance to be part of an esteemed institution.
The Indian Air Force’s Musician Entry scheme is a remarkable testament to the harmonious fusion of music and aviation. This initiative not only provides talented musicians with a platform to showcase their artistry but also allows them to contribute to the spirit and ethos of the Air Force. Aspiring musicians now have the chance to soar into the skies and compose melodies that resonate with patriotism and pride.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) :-
Q1: What is the Indian Air Force Musician Entry scheme?
Ans: The Indian Air Force Musician Entry scheme is a unique program that allows skilled musicians to join the Indian Air Force as agniveer while continuing to pursue their passion for music.
Q2: What are the eligibility criteria for the Musician Entry scheme?
Ans: To be eligible for the Musician Entry scheme, applicants must meet specific criteria related to age, educational qualifications, and proficiency in playing musical instruments. These criteria can vary from year to year.
Q3: Can females apply for the Musician Entry scheme?
Ans: No, Only Male Candidates are allowed to apply for Musician Entry Scheme.
Q4: What are the musical instruments that are eligible for this scheme?
Ans: The eligible musical instruments for the Musician Entry scheme can include various instruments such as concert flutes ,baritones, guitars , violins , drums, bugles, trumpets, clarinets, saxophones, and more. The exact list of eligible instruments may be provided in the official recruitment notification.
Q5: Is prior military training required to apply for the Musician Entry scheme?
Ans: No, prior military training is not required to apply for the Musician Entry scheme. However, candidates must undergo the training program provided by the Indian Air Force upon selection.
Q6: How is the selection process for the Musician Entry scheme conducted?
Ans: The selection process typically involves written tests, musical aptitude tests, and physical fitness test. Candidates are assessed not only on their musical abilities but also on their commitment and suitability for the Indian Air Force.
Q7: What is the role of musicians in the Indian Air Force?
Ans: Musicians in the Indian Air Force play a vital role in enhancing the morale and atmosphere within the force. They perform at ceremonial events, parades, and other official functions, contributing to the overall spirit of the organization.
Q8: What are the benefits of joining as a musician in the Indian Air Force?
Ans: Joining as a musician in the Indian Air Force offers several benefits, including job security, opportunities for professional growth, a chance to serve the nation, and the honor of being part of a prestigious institution.
Q9: Are there opportunities for musicians to perform beyond Air Force events?
Ans: Yes, there are opportunities for musician airmen to showcase their talents beyond Air Force events. They might participate in public performances, cultural exchanges, and other musical engagements.
Q10: How can I apply for the Musician Entry scheme in 2023?
Ans : To apply for the Musician Entry scheme in 2023, you need to keep an eye on the official Indian Air Force recruitment website or notification. The application process usually involves online registration, document submission, and participation in selection tests.