Study Plan for CDS:- CDS exam is conducted by the UPSC twice a year, all the candidates who have applied for the CDS need proper planning to qualify for the exam. Mr Saurabh sir is going to tell you the 2 Months Study Plan for CDS Examination to qualify for the CDS written exam. Below we are providing the detailed planning to crack the CDS Exam in 2 Months of preparation.
2 Months Study Plan for CDS Examination.
Table of Contents
If anyone focused only for two months then he/she can qualify next CDS examination. MKC has a secret 2-month plan for the CDS Examination but you have to be fully focused on CDS Exam. You need to study 12-14 Hr daily to cover the syllabus.
So if you are dedicated and have the courage to study 12-14 hr daily then read the remaining article. In this article, we will tell you a subject-wise plan for the next CDS Examination so you can crack it in 2 months of preparation.
Many defence aspirants have questions in mind that he/she can crack CDS in 2 months? then it is true, but you have to be focused.
2 Months means you have only 60 days to prepare. Thes first step of preparation is to know the exam pattern and syllabus. We suggest you follow only the syllabus written in the notification pdf.
- Write complete Syllabus on page and placed it on wall.
- Start Studying the topics given in the syllabus by MKC Publication book or which ever book you have.
- Try to memorise concepts by writing on the rough papers.
- Follow the current affairs from the MKC youtube chennel free of cost every day.
- If you read 10-14 hr daily then you will complete the syllabus in 1.5 month.
- After completing the syllabus revise the topics at leat 3 times.
- Just read last 6- months of current affair.
- If you have time then join Test Series on MKC Test Prep app.
2 Months Study Plan for CDS Subject Wise-
- In order to earn more marks in English papers, candidates required to study in-depth English Grammar. Because many questions related to English Grammar are asked in the exam.
- Prepare more for English grammar idioms and phrases on a word-like topic.
- If you also want to prepare for English Grammar. So study the Advanced English Grammar Book published by Major Kalshi Classes Publication. You can purchase the Advanced English Grammar Book by clicking on the list below.
- Questions related to Arithmetic, Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Statistics, and Mensuration are asked in CDS Examination. For this, the candidates must remember the important sources of all these topics and prepare on how to use them.
- There is less time left in the exam. So candidates should not start new subjects. Rather it is necessary to study all the subjects, which you have studied till now.
General Knowledge (General Science)
- To study topics like general knowledge, farmers required to study previous years’ question papers, And make compulsory secondary those questions which have been asked in the question paper for the last several years.
- Candidates required to study the current affairs of the last 4 to 5 months.
- To get information related to general knowledge and current affairs can be obtained by clicking on the General Science published by the teachers of Major Kalshi Classes Publications.
CDS Exam Pattern
Information related to the notification and exam pattern of the CDS examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission is given below. Selection process rules in CDS are completed in two stages
Examinations are conducted for selection in two different departments in the written examination of CDS. In which the following types of topics are asked.
|IMA, INA, and AFA||English, General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics|
|OTA||English and general knowledge|
- Questions of 500 marks are asked in the written examination. In which written test of 300 marks is done for IMA, INA, And AFA and 200 marks for written test OTA.
- The examination of IMA, INA, and AFA is six hours and the written examination of OTA is 4 hours.
- All the questions asked in the exam are objective type.
- The questions asked in the subject of Mathematics in the question paper are of 10th level while the questions of other subjects are of graduation level.
Exam Pattern for IMA, INA, AFA
|English||2 hours||100 Mark|
|General knowledge||2 hours||100 Mark|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hours||100 Mark|
|total||6 hours||300 mark|
Exam pattern for OTA
|English||2 hours||100 marks|
|General knowledge||2 hours||100 marks|
|total||4 Hr||200 marks|
Marking scheme in CDS 2021
- Each of the questions in the CDS exam is an objective type.
- Each question has 1 mark
- 0.33 marks are deducted for the wrong answer.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the 2 Months Study Plan for CDS Examination. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.