Students who have cleared the NDA written exam to be conducted by UPSC must start focusing on their next stage preparation i.e. SSB interview.SSB interview is the toughest exam of the Indian Armed Forces conducted after the written exam of NDA. This interview is designed by the selectors of the Armed Forces in such a way that it tests 80% mental and 20% physical ability of the candidate.If you are appearing for the first time in the Indian Armed Forces NDA exam and have cracked it, then you must know the best and easiest way to clear the SSB interview.In today’s article, we will give you information about 10 simple and effective NDA interview Tips. With the help of these tips you can clear the SSB interview for the very first time itself.Let us give you some basic tips on how to prepare for an SSB interview.
10 Simple and Effective NDA interview tips: – As you all know that SSB interview is one of the toughest interviews. In this interview, 20% physical abilities of the candidates who qualify in the written test and 80% mental ability are tested. A personal interview is also conducted during the SSB interview in which attention is given to their every outlook of life and problem-solving ability.
To be successful in an SSB interview, you also need to have some general information related to the interview. Let us give you information about some 10 simple and effective tips today.
10 Simple & Effective NDA Interview Tips
- Know the entire process of SSB interview
- Sitting manner and body language
- Know your basic strengths
- Be alert and patient
- Keep your confidence
- Keep information about your family
- Always Updated
- Speak clearly and correctly
- Take some time to answer
NDA Interview Tips:-
- Know the entire process of SSB interview: –Before appearing in an SSB interview you will need to understand the entire process of SSB interview.You must be aware that what is the main objective of the SSB interview and what is expected of you by the selectors of the Indian Armed Forces.As mentioned above 80% of mental abilities are tested in this exam Therefore, the candidate must have a wide range of knowledge about the various tests.The interviewers sitting in front of you examine the way you make decisions about any problem you are facing.Therefore, before appearing in the SSB interview for the first time, you should awaken the ability to deal with any problem efficiently.
- Smartness: – You need to look formally cheerful and smart when you go in front of the interviewers for the interview.By doing this, the interviewers have a positive view of your presence and they are happy with your impression.To perfect smartness, you have to wear the right color clothes and don’t wear or present unprofessional unnecessary things.During the entire process of 5 days of the interview, keep your nature calm and polite. Doing this has a positive effect on the interviewers.
- Sitting manner and body language: – When a young man appears for the first time for an SSB interview, he is very nervous.Due to this, there is no proper coordination between his body language and sitting methods.So make sure that you sit comfortably while giving the interview and face the questions in front of your interviewer without worrying.Avoid unnecessary movement of your arms and legs and also ensure that your overall body language remains positive.
- Know your basic strengths: – Performing more than expected and above your strength during an SSB interview can prove fatal for you.While going to the interviewers, you should focus more on your basic strengths.That’s your identity in doing so, your leadership skills, communication skills, and maintaining a constructive and positive attitude is critical.Your core strengths will go a long way in displaying you more effectively to the interviewers. These are all simple and effective tips to prepare for NDA SSB Interview.Candidates do not pay much attention to these tips and fail in SSB interviews.
- Be alert and patient: – Do not answer any question in a hurry while going in front of the interviewers and while facing them.Before answering the questions asked by the interviewers, you should first think about some questions and then give a spontaneous response.Do not give the wrong answer to the question asked.Simultaneously, demonstrate to the interviewers that you are also not a thinker and expose your curiosity and enthusiasm in front of them.
- Keep your confidence:-To gain confidence in front of the interviewers, you have to prepare well in advance.For this, you often practiced some useful facts while standing in front of a mirror.To increase your confidence, present information about anyone useful fact.For this, you can take the help of your family members and your friends also.By doing this, you will not get into any kind of problem or confusion in front of the constrained.By doing this, the formation of your personality skills is prepared in a very good way. This is an important aspect for you.
- Keep information about your family: – It is often seen that when a candidate is presented in front of the interviewer, he is in some dilemma.To get out of this dilemma, you have to keep detailed information about yourself.In the personal section of the interview, the interviewer gets to know about your personal questions like relationship with parents, relationship with friends, strengths, and weaknesses, topics prepared by you, etc.You should ensure that you are fully aware of the information available in the documents submitted by you on all these topics.You must have accurate information about all the data included and mentioned in the documents.
- Always Updated: – Must know about all political, non-political, Indian economy, Indian politics, and history, the geography of India, etc. happening in the country and abroad.Along with this, you also get detailed information about the subjects of the Armed Forces of India.You can use daily current affairs or daily newspapers to have complete information on the above topics. This will help you in the interview.
- Speak clearly and correctly: – Listen carefully to the questions asked by the interviewer and answer that question clearly and with confidence.While answering, maintain your body language i.e. eye contact with the interviewers.Try to keep smiling while answering any question and give an accurate answer.It is important to do this because it is a symbol of your positive attitude and it also helps in boosting your confidence.
- Take some time to answer: – If you do not understand the question asked by the interviewer, then you can politely ask for some time to answer this question.You can also politely ask the interviewer to clarify the question.
It is not possible to prepare for the SSB interview in 1 day. It requires the candidates to put in a lot of time and tireless effort. You need to put in a lot of hard work to prepare yourself in advance for Group Tasks, Physical Tests, and Conference Rounds during SSB Interview. So try not to make any mistakes during the SSB interview. One small mistake can throw you out of the SSB interview round.
Let us give you information about some topics that you should not do during the SSB interview.
- While attending the interview, make sure that you are not wearing so many dirty clothes and neither is you carrying a watch or mobile phone in your hands.
- You should not be under stress before appearing in the interview.
- Try to be simple and honest while giving interviews.
- Avoid telling lies of any kind.
- Don’t brag about yourself.
- Do not answer any question by guessing it.
- During the interview, do not argue with the interviewer, use proud words.
- Do not discuss topics and questions in front of the interviewers which they may have asked you before to any other candidate.
- Do not repeat the same Answer, that question asked for other candidates.
NDA examination is for the class 12th passed out male and female candidates, so those who want to join the NDA must join MKC which is considered the best NDA SSB Interview coaching in Allahabad.
Frequently Asked question
While giving SSB interviews, candidates should have confidence and positive thinking within themselves. Do not use things like argument and pride in front of the interviewers.
If you are preparing for an SSB interview for the first time then you should have at least 3 to 4 months in which you can prepare for your SSB interview in a better way
If possible, you can prepare for your written exam as well as prepare for the SSB interview. By doing this, you can do the best preparation for your interview in the time you get during the SSB interview
To perform best in NDA Interview, you must collect all the information related to Interview Syllabus, your smartness, stay up to date with the new syllabus for the exam, Personal Interview By doing this you can get success in NDA interview.
After the written exam of NDA, UPSC conducts the SSB interview to see how the selected candidates can solve any problem within them