SSB Interview is on the place where everything must be perfect and so is the case with Documentation done at the first stage during the reporting. So it becomes very important for the candidates not to avoid this section and give equally importance to this part also.
So here I am going to discuss about the basic documents required at ssb interview-
- SSB call letter
- Admit card (if going through written entry)
- Application form (if going through direct entry)
- 10th passing certificate and mark sheet
- 12th passing certificate and mark sheet
- All semester mark sheet along with degree and provisional degree of graduation (if going through graduate entry)
- All semester mark sheet along with degree and provisional degree of post-graduation (if going through post graduate entry)
- Risk certificate
- No claim certificate
- Bonafide certificate (if appearing in final year and result is awaited)
- Certificate stating body tattoo authorized (for candidates having tribal tattoo)
Note- it is mandatory to keep two self-attested Xerox copies of all the educational documents.
Documents to be filled at the time of reporting at ssb-
- PIQ Form
- Travel allowance form
- Identification form
- Score card
So these are some of the documents which are necessary to have if you are going for ssb. So please be aware and make it ready well before the time.
All the best!
For more information call-1800-313-2004.