Top 10 Group Discussion Strategy to perform best in Airforce X and Y.
Group Discussion is a very important part of the Indian Armed forces. All the candidates who have decided to join the Indian Armed forces, he will have to face the group discussion round. Here in this article, I will share with you the Top 10 Group Discussion Strategy to perform best in Airforce X and Y. In Adaptability Test-2, you have to appear for the Group Discussion. There will be a random topic which is given by the screening officer and you have to speak on that topic.
What is GD (Group Discussion)?
Table of Contents
Candidates willing to become IAF Airmen should know how to speak in the GD round with confidence and positivity as well as showcase knowledge and personality. Having knowledge about current affairs is a secret to performing better in the Group Discussion round. It does not only leave a good impact but also increases the chances of selection.
GD is Conducted by 2 Officers, various groups of 8-12 candidates are made. One topic will be given to candidates. They have to give their introduction, the description of the topic, then after completing a round, Group Discussion starts.
Top 10 Group Discussion Strategy
- Understand: Before speaking, understand the topic first.
- Speak: Do not interrupt if someone else is speaking. Wait for your turn or make your chance to speak.
- Initiate: Take the initiative to start the discussion.
- Structure: Structure your arguments logically and give examples to justify your statement.
- Summaries: Summaries the discussion.
- Involve: Involve in GD or take part confidently.
- Assert: Be assertive. and try to prove your point.
- Articulate: Work towards articulating your ideas into meaningful sentences.
- Listen: Be an attentive listener.
- Quality matters over quantities: It is not about how much you speak, but what you speak is important.
Additional Group Discussion Strategy for Air force X and Y
- Read as much as you can. In general, topics are chosen from some of the current happenings. So, read newspapers and magazine to upgrade your knowledge related to current affairs.
- Make sure that you speak loudly and clearly. It is highly important to speak with confidence. However, if you find yourself in a difficult situation, do not speak loudly.
- In GDs, you are required to listen to others carefully. This will show that you are a good listener. Do not involve yourself in arguments. In case, if you get involved in an argument, give examples or a supportive statement that reflects your knowledge.
Things to Avoid During Air force X and Y Group GD
- Do not criticize anyone on religion
- Do not get personal
- Do not criticize the foreign policy of India
- Do not get disappointed if you do not know any answer
- Never ever try to bluff
- Maintain your gestures and behaviors during the GD.
Join MKC for GD Class
Anyone can join the IAF X and Y GD SRT classes for the upcoming examination in three Ways-
- Online Classes on MKC Learning App
- By Books
- Join GD SRT Test Series.
GD SRT Round is not easy you need proper guidance to clear this round so join MKC and Clear the Exam.
1. Online Class for GD SRT:-
- Unlimited access of live classes till 1 year
- Recorded video, Notes ,Online Test Series
- Doubt counter facility available
- Hindi and English Medium batch available
- Experiance Faculty
2. Books for GD SRT:-
You can buy the best books for the GD SRT round. If you have completed the syllabus by online class then start reading with books and solve some questions of SRT. These books are specially made for the X and Y group students who have cleared the written examination. These books are prepared by the best defence faculty at Major Kalshi Classes.
For more information about the GD SRT Books, you can click on the below Image.
To clear GD you need very good preparation because they can give you any topic, there is no particular field. It can be from history, geography, defence-related news. So you have to prepare all the current topics related to everything. You can prepare that from the internet, books, newspapers or you can buy GD, SRT book from Major Kalshi classes which has all the topics related to GD SRT, you can prepare so well from this book.
3. Join Test Series for GD SRT:-
Test series/mock test is a very important part of preparation. After completing the syllabus you need to practice the question related to the GD SRT. MKC Test series is designed based on the real exam. To solve some mock tests before appearing in the examination, it will help you to understand the pattern and syllabus. So just join the Mock test of SRT.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Top 10 Group Discussion Strategy to perform best in Airforce X and Y. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.