Navy SSR AA Medical Test:- It is always mandatory in the Indian Armed forces to be fit in all manner. Either it’s navy, air force, or Indian Army, etc. All the forces conducted their own fitness tests and medical tests to check the overall performance of the Candidates. Here in this article, we will share with you the Navy SSR AA Medical Test, we will see the required physical standard in the Indian Navy for the AA and SSR and various types of Medical Tests in Navy SSR/AA. Today we will discuss all important things regarding the medical tests of Navy SSR and AA. To get complete information regarding Navy SSR/AA medical test 2021, check the article below:
Navy SSR/AA Physical Standard:-
Table of Contents
- The minimum height should be 157 cms.
- Candidates must have good physical and mental health. They should be free from any defect
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- The minimum expansion of the chest should be 5 cms.
- The candidate’s hearing must be normal.
- The better eye should be 6/6 and the worse eye should be 6/9 without glasses.
- Tattoos: Permanent tattoos will be allowed only on the inner face of forearms, that is, from the inside of the elbow to the wrist and on the reserved side of the palm/backside of the hand.
Visual Standard of Navy Sailors:-
|Type of Entry||Without glasses||With glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Navy SSR AA Medical Test
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standards prescribed under current regulations applicable to the sailors of the Indian Navy on entry. The detailed guidelines for medical standards are laid down below.
- Candidate should possess good mental and physical health.
- He should be free from any disease/ disability and have no cardio-vascular disease.
- He should be free from surgical deformities like Knock-Knees, Flat-Foot.
- Candidate should not have a past history of fits or psychiatric ailments, Varicose-veins etc.
- He should not have any type of infection in the ears.
- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth before appearing for the written test, which is followed by PFT and Medical examination.
- Candidate should possess Colour perception standard of CP II and Eyes Visual standards should meet the under mentioned prescribed standards for both the conditions that is with glasses and without glasses.
Once you complete this all, now you have to go to the internal body checks and in these tests, the following internal body organs will be checked:
- Chest X-ray for your lungs.
- Ultrasound for kidney stone.
- The liver problem will be checked
- Blood test
- Urine test
If they find any minor problem that occurs in your internal body check, The medical Board will give you time to correct that, but the candidate has to correct this in a given time. The Time period can vary on the types of problems.
How to Avoid Medical Rejection in Navy SSR AA Medical Test:-
To be fit, you can follow some rules to be fit. Eat healthily, exercise daily, and try to take proper sleep of 7-8 hours.
There is no such way to hide your disease from the doctor if you have any problem that cannot be accepted, you will surely get rejected in this. but while you appear for medical tests of any defense examination. make sure that you are fit and fine. you can go for the checkups of normal body parts, which becomes a common reason for temporary rejection like Eyes checkups, Ear, nose, Hydrocele, stones, etc. If you have any problem you can take time from the medical board and can appear later. This is the best way to avoid rejection in medical defense exams.
Visit Major Kalshi Health Care center for the pre-medical test, so you can correct your disease before appearing for the medical board.
Most of the time, candidates get rejected in the medical for a very normal problems like for Ear, Nose bones, etc. These problems can be corrected very easily and but due to lack of knowledge, candidates get a temporary rejection. come to major kalshi health care center and we will correct your problem within the limited time so you can be present fit before the medical board.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the 3 Ways to Become Officer in Airforce after Joining As Airmen. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.