What Is TGC Entry Scheme? | Complete TGC-135 Entry 2022 Guide (JULY 2022)
Indian Army TGC Entry:- The application forms were issued under the Technical Graduate Scheme Entry to the candidates holding an engineering degree in the Indian Armed Forces to serve India. The last date to fill out this application form was till 04 January 2022. Many candidates must have filled out this application form. In today’s article, we will give you detailed information about TGC Exam, what is TGC entry and what eligibility criteria you have to fulfil to apply for it.
What is Indian Army TGC Entry?
Notifications are issued for the entrance examination held annually for the technical graduate course in the Indian Army which comes under direct recruitment. Through this entry, such candidates are selected who have completed engineering degrees or are in the final stage of engineering studies. Organized by the Indian Army, this entry comes under the Permanent Commission. In the year 2022, the courses for the Technical Graduate Course in the Indian Military Academy will be started in July. This course will be completed at Indian Military Academy which is located in Dehradun. Only those candidates who are eligible for TGC 135th entry have completed engineering studies and are unmarried. Let us know about the notification of TGC-135 Entry 2022.
Short information About TGC-135 Exam Entry 2022
|Exam Name||Technical Graduate Scheme Entry 2022|
|Conduct by||Indian Army|
|Type of Entry||135th Entry 2022|
|Applied By||Engineering Degree Carrier Candidates|
|Course Start From||July 2022|
|Types of Commission||At Starting:- Grant of Commission|
After Complete Course:- Permanent Commission
After One Year in Service:- Ante Date Seniority
|Starting Salary||56,100-1,77,500 / month|
Notification of TGC-135 Exam Entry 2022
The application forms of TGC 135 were being filled from 6 December 2021. The last date of the application form was 4th January 2022This course will be started from July 2022 and will be completed by the Indian Military Academy Dehradun.
|TGC-135 Entry 2022|
|Starting date to fill out the application form||06/12/2021|
|Last date to fill out the application form||04/01/2022|
|SSB registration date||Notified soon|
|SSB interview date||Notified soon|
Complete TGC-135 Entry 2022 Guide (JULY 2022)
- Nationality: –
A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be:
(i) a citizen of India.
(ii) A subject of Bhutan
(iii) A subject of Nepal
(iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 to permanently settle in India.
- Age Limit:- A candidate must not be below 20 years and above 27 years on the first day of the month (01 July 2022) in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 July 1995 and not after 01 July 2002 (both days inclusive).
Note: – Candidate should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted.
- Educational Qualification: – The candidate must have an engineering degree to fill out this application form. Such candidates can also fill these application forms who are studying in the final semester of pursuing an engineering degree. After selection, such candidates will be required to submit their degree documents within 14 weeks of the commencement of the course.
- Vacancies: – 40 (Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.)
|Electronics and Telecommunication|
|Electronics and Instrumentation|
|Electronics and Communication|
|Electrical/Electrical and Electronics|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
|Civil/Building Construction Technology|
How to apply for the Indian Army TGC-135 Entry 2022:
The processes to apply for the Indian Army TGC-135 Entry Scheme will be the same, No Changes have been made yet. Here is the process to apply for this vacancy:
- Application for the Indian Army TGC-135 Entry would be accepted online only. You have to go to the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in and click on the ‘online application’.
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, before submitting the form.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialogue box of having applied.
- Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
Types of commission:- Candidates applying for the technical graduate course have to undergo three types of commission
Grant of Commission: – Selected candidates are commissioned to the rank of Lieutenant in the Indian Army from the date of commencement of the course or from the date of reporting at the Indian Military Academy. During this, they serve in the rank of lieutenant till their training period under Short Service Commission and are entitled to pay and allowances issued by the army. After successful completion of training, the salary and allowances are paid to the candidates in full.
Permanent Commission: – The candidates must complete their training session to be appointed to the Permanent Commission. Only after the completion of the examination, the cadets are appointed to the rank of lieutenant based on permanent commission.
Ante Date Seniority: – Engineering graduates of the technical graduate course admission to the rank of lieutenant are granted pre-date seniority of 1 year from the date of commission.
TGC-135 Entry Selection Process 2022:-
- Shortlisting of Application Form
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Shortlisting of Application form:-
- Integrated Head Quarter of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on the cut-off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of the Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centers
- Allahabad (UP)
- Bhopal (MP)
- Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Kapurthala (Punjab).
- Call letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centers on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only.
- After receiving the call letter and allotting the center to the shortlisted candidates, they have to appear at their center on the scheduled date.
- Where the candidates do not have to go through the two-stage selection process. During the first phase, the screening test and document verification of the candidates are done.
- Those candidates who are not successful in this stage are returned home on the same day itself. The remaining candidates have to ensure their success by completing different types of tasks at the SSB center for the next 5 days.
- Candidates can choose the dates of SSB and allotment of centers as per their option.
Physical and Medical Test:-
After clearing the Screening Test, the candidates who are selected for the second stage will be required to undergo different types of tasks and physical and medical tests within 5 days of the SSB interview. You can click on the link given below to know in detail the procedure for prescribed medical standards in Army Officers. Apart from this, you can also get information about medical standards by visiting the official website of the Indian Army.
Final Merit List: – Any candidate who clears the SSB interview and is physically and medically fit. The final merit list of the candidates is prepared. After which the joining letter is provided to them for the training.
If you are looking for the best coaching institute for SSB interview preparation and medical examination, then start your preparation today at Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute. Major Kalshi Classes Coaching Institute provides you with complete facilities for all stages of SSB interview preparation. By which you can demonstrate yourself to perform better in the SSB Interview. For more information, you can call on the mobile number given below or visit the official website to get your enrollment done soon.
Frequency Asked Questions
The Selection will be done through the SSB Interview. Shortlisting of the candidates for the SSB Interview will be done based on the marks scored in the graduation.
TGC Exam Entry stands for technical Graduate Course Entry released by the Indian Army for the Selection of the Engineers into the service.
If your marks are above 70-75% there are maximum chances that you may get shortlisted for the SSB Interview.