TES 48 Application Form 2022 Out
Although, the Indian Army has released the official notification inviting online applications for the Army TES 48 Entry Scheme. Applications are invited from unmarried male Candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022 examination and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
TES 48 Entry 2022 – Overview
|Indian Army TES 48 Application Form 2022|
|Organization Name||Indian Army Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Technical Entry Scheme-48|
|Starting Date||22nd August 2022|
|Closing Date||21st September 2022|
|Job Location||All over India|
Indian Army TES 48 Notification PDF
Moreover, there is good news for those who are enrolled in or have finished the 12th grade and want to work in the defense industry. We’ll read the essential details on the TES 48 application, age restrictions, openings, SSB interview dates, cut-off, and how to apply for TES 48 in this post after the Indian Army’s TES 48 Technical Entry Scheme recruiting notification has been published. Click on the button below to download the TES 48 Notification PDF.
TES 48 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria before applying online for the TES 48 entry scheme 2022
A candidate must be an unmarried male and must either be : (i) A citizen of India, (ii) A subject of Nepal, or (iii) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2003 and not after 01 Jul 2006 (both days inclusive).
(i) Although, only those candidates who have passed the 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Also, eligibility conditions for calculating the PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
(ii) Candidate must have appeared in JEE (Mains) 2022.
TES 48 Application Form 2022 – Apply Online
On August 22, 2022, TES 48 online application forms will be available. Unmarried male candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam in the PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) subjects and meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the following paragraphs are invited to apply for the award of a permanent commission in the army following four years of basic military training and subsequent technical training under the terms and conditions outlined in the following paragraphs.
TES 48 Registration 2022 can be done by visiting the official website and for the ease of the candidates we have provided the direct apply online button below:
How to Apply Online for TES 48 Entry Scheme?
Moreover, the candidates can follow the steps below to apply online for TES 48 Entry Scheme 2022.
- Read Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application.
- A candidate is permitted to make changes to data filled incorrectly in the online application till the closing of the online applications.
- The candidate must ‘submit’ his application each time he opens his application for editing. No changes to the online application will be permitted thereafter and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- After successfully submitting the form, the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application.
- Also, print out the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Moreover, candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
- Hence, one copy of the print-out application duly self-attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection center for the SSB interview.
- Therefore, the candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature
List of Documents required for filling TES 48 Application Form 2022
The following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:-
(i) Firstly, Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing DOB.
(ii) Secondly, the Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in the original.
(iii) Thirdly, original ID Proof.
(iv) Fourthly, a Copy of the result of JEE (Mains) 2022.
(v) Also, Two self-attested photocopies of the certificates mentioned at ser (c) above will be submitted at the time of the SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
(vi) Lastly, 20 copies of self-attested PP-size photographs will also be carried along with the Application Form.
Indian Army 10+2 TES 48 Entry Scheme Video
Indian Army TES 48 (10+2) Selection Process
Also, the TES 48 will have a three-stage selection process which is provided below:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
TES 48 Notification 2022 – FAQs
Q. When will TES 48 Application form 2022 open?
Ans. TES 48 Application Form 2022 has been started on 22nd August 2022.
Q. When is the last date to apply online for TES 48 Entry Scheme?
Ans. The last date to apply online for TES 48 Entry is 21st September 2022
Q. Can it change the date of my TES 48 SSB Interview?
Ans. No, the change SSB Interview date/center will be entertained to or replied to.
Q. How to fill the TES 48 Application Form 2022 online?
Ans. The candidates can get the direct online application link for TES 48 entry in the article.FOLLOW