Indian Army JAG 30 Notification 2022: Apply Online Link, Syllabus
JAG 30th Course
Every year Indian Army releases an official notification inviting online applications to recruit army personnel for the posts of Judge Advocate Generals. Unmarried males and females are eligible to apply for the JAG entry scheme. They must be law graduates for this short service commission in the Indian Army Judge Advocate General Branch. The JAG 30 Course Notification has been released officially on the Indian Army website @joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Indian Army JAG Exam 2022 – Overview
Here are the highlights of the JAG entry for the 30th course.
|Exam Name||Indian Army JAG Entry Exam|
|Conducting Body||Indian Army|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Exam Date||October 2022|
|Age Limit||21 years to 27 years|
30th JAG Exam Notification PDF
The 30th Short Service Commission JAG Entry Scheme Course for Men and women commencing from April 2023 for law graduates has been released in form of a notice. The candidates can click on the link below to download the JAG exam Notification PDF. The candidates can download the separate notifications for the JAG 30th Course by clicking on the buttons below:
Indian Army JAG 30 Exam 2022 – Important Dates
Here are all the important dates regarding the JAG 30 special entry course.
|JAG 30 Events||Dates|
|Application Start Date||24 August 2022|
|Last Date to apply online||22 September 2022|
|JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme SSB Date||Oct-Nov 2022|
|Merit List||March- April 2023|
|JAG 30 Special Entry Scheme Joining Date||April 2023|
JAG Entry Online Application Link
The online application link for the 30th JAG entry scheme will be active from 24th August to 22nd September 2022. The candidates can visit the official website of the Indian Army to apply online. You can also click on the link below for a direct application.
JAG 30 SSB Date Selection Link Active – Click Here
How to apply online for JAG entry 2022?
The candidates can follow the steps below to apply online for JAG entry 2022.
- Visit the Indian Army’s official website @joinindianarmy.nic.in. or click on the apply online link above.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill out the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission JAG Entry 30th Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details, and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue each time before you go to the next segment. After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now. Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after the final closure of the online application on the last day.
Also Read: Indian Army JAG Entry New Eligibility Criteria From 30th Course 2023
JAG 30 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination).
- The candidates should be eligible for registration as advocates with the Bar Council of India/State. The candidate should be from a College/University recognized by the Bar Council of India.
The candidates should be 21 to 27 years as of 01 Jan 2023 (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 1996 and not later than 01 Jan 2002 (both dates inclusive).
- How is JAG SSB different from Other SSB Interviews?
- Army JAG Entry SSB Interview Procedure 2022
- JAG Entry Physical Standard and Medical Test
JAG 30 Selection Procedure
The two stages of the selection procedure are as follows:
- Shortlisting of Applications – First of all, the applications are shortlisted based on different criteria. Then the candidates will be called for a medical examination. The JAG entry applicants are exempted from the written exam.
- JAG SSB – JAG SSB Interview will be the next step for those who will be shortlisted among the online applications.
- Medical Examination – Then comes the Medical examination. Those applicants who are shortlisted are called for medical tests and physical efficiency tests.
- Merit List – Then the final merit list is released that contains the names and roll nos. of candidates that have been finally selected.
JAG 30 Notification Out – Watch Complete Video
JAG 30 Syllabus 2022
The candidates who are preparing for the JAG 30 course must be aware of the fact that there is no written exam in the JAG Entry scheme. The candidates who apply online are directly shortlisted for the SSB Interview. Due to this, there is no separate syllabus or exam pattern for JAG entry. The candidates who are getting shortlisted are called for the SSB Interview. It is similar to other Services Selection Board Interviews. So now let us discuss the JAG SSB Procedure.
Also Read: Is JAG SSB different from SSB Interview?
JAG SSB Interview Process
The process of the JAG interview must be understood by those who have been prepared for the JAG admission. But in this section, we’ll be quite explicit about what happens in the JAG SSB and the various phases of the interview for the Judge Advocate General Services Selection Board.
Once they pass the written exam, the qualified candidates are sent call letters inviting them to the SSB interview. Again, they must go through various SSB levels in order to enter the JAG program and become commissioned officers.
1 Screening – The screening process includes the Picture Perception and Description Test and intellect tests (verbal and non-verbal) (PP&DT). In the OIR (Officer’s Intelligence Rating Test), there is no negative marking, but you must answer questions and prioritize quality over number.
Then comes the PP & DT, where students must determine the meaning of a fuzzy image that is displayed to them for 30 seconds. Here, the applicants must create a tale from the image rather than just describing it. Students who have been aiming for the defense tests frequently take this test.
2 Psychological Test – The second test is the psychological test, which the candidates who passed the screening process only need to take. Three tests—the TAT (Thematic Apperception Test), WAT (Word Association Test), SRT (Situation Reaction Test), and SD (Self-Description Test).
3 Group Testing Officer (GTO) Tasks – After the above test comes the Group Testing Officer (GTO) Tasks. It comprises the
- GD (Group Discussion),
- GPE (Group Planning Exercise),
- PGT (Progressive Group Task),
- HGT (Half Group task),
- GOR (Group Obstacle Race),
- IO (Individual Tasks),
- CT (Command Task),
- Lecturette and
- Final Group Tasks (FGT).
What is Lecturette in SSB Interview? How it is Conducted during GTO Task?
GTO Task in SSB Interview and Know all GTO Tasks
How to perform well in GTO (Ground Task Activity) of SSB
NDA SSB Dates 2022 Out: Check Direct NDA SSB Date Selection Link
4 Personal Interview – Using both general and technical questions, the IO (Interviewing Officer) gauges the personalities of the candidates during the PI (Personal Interview).
5 Conference – On the fifth day of the entire SSB testing, the SSB conference is held. A panel of assessors who are present at the conference question the interviewee. On the last day conference, the psychologist, the group testing officer, and the interviewing officer are all present.
6 Medical Examination – The candidates who pass the 5-day SSB testing are then recommended and invited to the medical examination. Only those who are deemed medically fit are chosen as officers for JAG admission.
Best SSB Coaching in Allahabad
Although Major Kalshi Classes is the Best SSB coaching in Allahabad offering various facilities to make officers out of boys. Some of the features of MKC are listed below:
MKC Offline Classroom Course Unique Features:
- “Trend Analysis” based unique “Teaching Plan”
- Most experienced faculty of MKC,
- Doubt Counter facility
- Spoken English Classes,
- Physical Training Sessions at Malviya Stadium,
- MEDICAL CHECK-UP AT MKH
- Best Study Material by MKC Publication
- Weekly and Monthly Testing System
- Special Current Affairs Sessions
- Sunday Extra Classes
- Best SSB Interview guidance by Retired Officers
- Fully Equipped GTO Ground
- Huge Computer Lab
- Comfortable Hostel & Mess for Nutritious food
Latest News Updates:
- India Successfully Test-Fires VL SRSAM
- IAC Vikrant To Be Commissioned on 2nd September
- India to Upgrade Defence Along LAC
- Russia Wants to Build Next Gen Tanks and Submarines With India