Territorial Army officer lifestyle: Know Everything about Territorial Army.
The Territorial Army emerged in 1949 after passing the Independence Territorial Army Act in 1948. The territorial army plays a vital role in the nation’s security and they work under the ministry of defence. The Territorial Army officer might be different works and their goals are different but the salary, allowances, and lifestyle is pretty much similar or can say the same as regular Army officers. I will talk about the Territorial Army officer lifestyle and will give you complete detail about TA.
Territorial Army officer lifestyle:-
The life of Army Officers are very disciplined and they live one of the best life. There is no difference in the lifestyle of the Army officers either its regular Indian Army or Territorial Army. The territorial Army gives the complete facilities to the soldiers and officers you will need to get all the facilities like ration, clothing, some amazing allowances, etc. You will not get these things in any private job. This is the best for the civilians. All the private jobs may give you an indirect way to serve the nation but the Territorial Army gives you the direct opportunity to serve the nation.
The Training of the Indian Territorial Army is completely different from the regular Indian Army. A candidate will be doing the training at least 60 days a year. A candidate will go for the training every year for at least 2 months.
- One month basic training in the first year of commission.
- Two months annual training camp every year including the first year.
- Three months Post Commissioning training within first two years at OTA, Chennai
Some Term and Condition for TA:-
- Territorial Army is part time concept with mandatory two months training in a year and does not provide full time career.
- Serving in Territorial Army do not guarantee pension and the same is subject to embodied service as per organisational requirement.
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions up to Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on the requirement.
Payscale or Salary of Territorial Army Officer:
Salary always a significant role in anyone’s life. The Lifestyle of a person, as well as his family, ultimately depends on his monthly income. Here is the complete salary structure of the Territorial Army Officer.
On Average, The Territorial Army officers starting Salary is around 67,000/- per month plus MSP (Military Service Pay) 6000/- at the initial days. The Salary may vary on the basis of the Area of posting and nature of work etc. The Rules and regulations of the territorial Army are a bit different than the regular Indian Army in terms of Salary and payscale.
Allowances of territorial Army India:
Here are some extra benefits which only the Indian Army personnel gets. Indian army also provides some Allowances and perks to their family members also. Territorial Army officer lifestyle.
- Lifelong Pension
- Transportation Allowances
- Dearness Allowances
- Housing Allowances
- Kit Maintenance Allowances
- Field Area Allowances
- Parachute Pay
- High Altitude Allowances
- Annual Leave of 2 Months
- Casual Leave of 20 Days
- Encash of Leave up to 300 Days of Last Pay Drawn
- Study Leave of up to 2 Years with Full Pay and all Benefits
- MBA Program for Retired Officers
- Death Cum Retirement Gratuity and Foreign Postings.
- Air/Rail Travel Concession
- Free Hospital Facilities
- Low-Interest Loans
- Canteen Facilities, Rations, etc.
What are the benefits of Joining the Territorial Army:
The Territorial Army is completely different from the regular Indian Army. Rules and Regulations are completely the same as the regular Indian Army.
A candidate who would Join the Indian Territorial Army will get the complete allowances and salary as the regular Army officers or soldiers. The territorial Army is easy to join as compared to the regular Army.
The territorial Army gives the complete facilities to the soldiers and officers you will need to get all the facilities like ration, clothing, some amazing allowances, etc. You will not get these things in any private job. This is the best for the civilians. All the private jobs may give you an indirect way to serve the nation but the Territorial Army gives you the direct opportunity to serve the nation.
Territorial Army gives you enough time to handle your own business apart from the service. You can also work for any other job if you want. This opportunity is only available in territorial Army India. It prepares you better as a man and private jobs don’t care about your health. In the territorial Army of India, you will be healthy and fit. the Traning programs may be tough but it is good for physical health.
Territorial Army officer lifestyle is of adventure and thrill at every step. You will get to learn new things every day. This is the best for you if you love adventure and thrilling.
Eligibility Criteria required to apply for this:
Here are some eligibility criteria that are required to have to apply for this post vacancy. You can check the complete Eligibility Criteria Below:
- Only Male Citizens and Ex-servicemen are eligible to apply for this Post.
- To become a soldier in the Indian territorial Army. A candidate must be at least 10th pass.
- Age Limit: The age of the Candidate must be between 18 years old to 42 years old.
- The Age should not be more than 42 years old and it should not be less than 18 years old.
These are the only requirement needs to apply for this. Being a soldier in the territorial Army might seems easy but is not easy. Now let’s see the selection Procedure of the Soldiers in the territorial Army India.
Territorial Army officer lifestyle after retirement:-
The retirement of any Army officer is always better than any private jor or any other government sector job. When you get retirement from the Indian Territorial Army. Serving in Territorial Army does not guarantee pension and the same is subject to embodied service as per organizational requirement.
The Lifestyle of Territorial Army officers or any other service. Always depends on person to person. Some people want to live a free life without any rules and regulations etc. While some like to live a disciplined life. It’s all about the type of mentality you are having. A person who joins the Indian Army or Indian Airforce or Indian Navy. They have a passion for working in the Indian Armed forces. It is very tough to be a warrior. A person who just likes money. They can not survive here. They live one of the best life in the world with 0% investment. The only thing you need is passion and love for your country.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Territorial Army officer lifestyle: Know Everything about Territorial Army. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW