Territorial Army 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Territorial Army 2022 Eligibility Criteria:- In the Indian Army, if your dream is to serve the country by becoming an officer, then the notification of the Territorial Army application form will be published soon for you. Territorial Army application forms will be available from July 1, 2022, for candidates who have a dream to serve the country after graduation or from any government and non-government organization. The candidates have to fulfil the following criteria to be declared eligible for this application form to be filled from 1st July 2022 to 30th July 2022. In today’s article, we will give you detailed information about the Territorial Army 2022 Eligibility Criteria. You must read this article of ours till the end to check the criteria required to fill the application form.
Overview of Territorial Army Recruitment 2022:-
Table of Contents
Name of Examination
Territorial Army Recruitment 2022
Full form of TA
Twice a Year
Graduate degree in any field
Mode of Examination
Written/ Offline based on Pen And Paper
No Exam Attempts
Steps of Selection
· Written Examination
· Interview (Service Selection Board Examination)
· Medical Examination
· Document Verification
Rs. 56100 to 177500 (Level -10)
Hindi and English
Territorial Army 2022 Eligibility Criteria:-
To fill out the Territorial Army application form, the candidate is required to fulfil the following criteria.
- It is mandatory for the female or male candidate to fill out this application form to be an Indian citizen.
- At the time of filling out the application form, the minimum age of male and female candidates should be 18 years and the maximum 42 years.
- The height of the applying candidate should be a minimum of 157 cm.
- Such candidates who are completely physically and mentally fit can fill this application form. The candidate must be a graduate to fill out the application form.
Age Limit and Qualification:-
|Name of Post
|Lieutenant Officer (For Male)
|Lieutenant Officer (For Female)
|Min. 18 years and Max. 42 Year (Date Calculate form 30/07/2022)
Note: –After filling out the application form, the candidate has to go through the following selection process. If you want to take the exam as a citizen you will have to pass a written test, screening test, interview, and physical and medical examination. But if you are an ex-serviceman then there is no written exam for you whereas you have to go through a screening test, SSB interview, and medical and police verification.
· Written Examination and Interview (Screening)
· Service Selection Board (SSB) Examination
· Medical Examination
· Screening by Army Headquarters Selection Board
· Medical Examination
· Police Verification
Physical Standard for Territorial Army 2022:-
Here we will give you information about all the tests which are valid for the test. Candidates should note that the physical criteria of the body should be as per the criteria given below.
- The body weight should be based on the body mass index of the candidates as per the height standard.
- There should not be any genetic disease in any part of the body such as colour blindness, night blindness, or diseases like hemodialysis.
- The chest expansion of the candidate should be a minimum of 5 centimetres and the measurement of the candidate’s partner should be eighty-five centimetres at the normal level.
- If the elbow of the hand is rotated, it is not valid to rotate the arm more than 15 degrees in the outward direction.
- The joints and bones of all the bones in the body should be fine.
- If there is any kind of serious disease in the joints or problems like fracture of bones, you will be deprived of the selection.
For Vision Standard: – To join the Territorial Army, the candidate must also fulfil the criteria of the vision standard.
- The candidate’s eyesight should be 6/6 without glasses.
- If you are using glasses your vision should be no worse than 6/12. If a candidate is suffering from Myopia, then his norm should be 0.75 D, and for a candidate suffering from Hypermetropia, +1.5 D.
- Eye diseases like night blindness, colour blindness, squint, etc. should not happen.
If you do not have vision according to the physical standards of the Territorial Army, you can have LASIK surgery to improve your vision. LASIK surgery is a better option to make up for the deficiency of your vision standard. For detailed information about what is LASIK surgery and how it is useful for the eyes, click on the link of the article given below.
Territorial Army Salary and Benefits
When a candidate is selected under the Territorial Army as an officer by passing all the above steps well, he is given the rank of first post lieutenant. After this, promotions are done gradually and their salary and benefits get increased. In the table given below, you can get information about Territorial Army Salary and their benefits.
|TA Salary (RS.)
|Military Service Pay
|RS. 56,000 -RS. 1.77 Lakhs
|RS. 61,300 – RS. 1.93 Lakhs
|RS. 69,500 – RS. 2.07 Lakhs
|RS. 1.21 Lakhs – RS. 2.12 Lakhs
|RS. 1.3 Lakhs – RS. 2.15 Lakhs
|RS. 1.36 Lakhs – RS. 2.17 Lakhs
Terms and conditions of TA service:
- The Territorial Army is a part-time concept with mandatory two months of training in a year and does not provide a full-time career.
- Serving in Territorial Army does not guarantee pension and the same is subject to embodied service as per organizational requirements.
- The commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay Allowances and privileges will be the same as for Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions up to Lt. Col. by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officers commissioned in Infantry TA may be called out for military service for a longer duration depending on the requirement.
Frequently Asked Question:-
- What is the height of the candidate for the application form of Territorial Army?
Ans: – The candidate’s height should be a minimum of 157 cm to fill the Territorial Army 2022 application form.
- For how many posts in the Territorial Army 2022, the application form will be filled?
Ans: –According to the notification of Territorial Army 2022, there will be 12 posts for men and 1 post for women.In this way, applications will be issued for a total of 13 posts.
- What should be the maximum age limit for Territorial Army 2022?
Ans: –The maximum age of the candidate to fill the Territorial Army 2022 application form should be 42 years.
- Can candidates suffering from a minor disease at the medical level fill out this application form?
Ans: –If the disease in the candidate’s body can be cured in the stipulated time then he can do this application form.