Steps to Become Para SF Commandos: The Para Special Forces commandos are considered the best forces of the Nation. They are trained in such a manner to tackle a situation. To be a Para Special forces commando, one will have to clear the many phases of selection to be one Special forces commandos. Before taking training in Para SF Commando, it is necessary to know how to become a Para SF Commando and its Physical Standard and Eligibility.
Eligibility Criteria for Para SF Commandos:
- A candidate must be a medical fit at stage 1 level.
- A candidate must be a part of the Indian Armed forces.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be more than 32 years old to apply for this.
- A candidate just needs to be part of the Indian Army Service.
Steps to Become Para SF Commandos:-
There are two options to become a Para SF Commando –
- By direct recruitment
- By the Indian Army
1- Direct recruitment:-
Direct recruitment- Candidates are selected from Civil to Army Rally to be recruited in Para SF Commando. This army rally was held at Para Commando Training Center, Bangalore. The candidates who pass this entire training. The same para SF commandos become special forces. To become a special force of para commandos, you have to be very strong physically and mentally. (Physical Standard and Eligibility)
Following are the physical standards of candidates to become Para Special Commandos through Rally Recruitment.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 23 years. (Some categories are also given age relaxation as per rules)
- The candidate has to complete the 16 hundred meter race in 6 minutes.
- The height of the candidate should be minimum 157 cm and weight according to height.
- During the rally, candidates have to do 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and rope climbing.
- The candidate is eligible to become a special force in the Indian Army only when he is physically and mentally healthy.
- For the educational qualification of the candidate should be passed in 10th and 12th standard with appropriate marks.
- Must have experience of working in the Indian Army for a minimum period of 2 years after passing the rally examination.
2- By the Indian Army (Steps to Become Para SF)
By the Indian Army- Friends, if any Indian Army soldier wants to join Para Commando Special Force. So he has to get the recommendation letter issue from the commander of his Regiment first. Indian Army soldiers can apply by becoming volunteers. The commanding officer of any regiment selects only those soldiers who are physically and mentally stronger for the training of para commandos. To become a para commando, soldiers have to first become paratroopers, and for any para commandos, it is the first examination to clear the test of paratroopers. Those jawans or candidates who clear this test, those jawans are sent for training. (Physical Standard and Eligibility).
- At the time of selection of Para Special Force, the age of the candidate should be between 20 to 23 years while working in the Indian Force Army. (Age relaxation will be given to the candidates according to the category)
- All the criteria for the Indian Army are the same for the Pera Special Commando Force.
- The candidate should be physically strong and mentally healthy.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience of serving as a soldier in the army.
- The battalion of which the candidate is a soldier must have the acknowledgment letter of their higher rank officers.
Only 10% of the soldiers working in the army are able to become para commandos. You must have learned from this thing how difficult training of para commandos is.
Training of Para SF Commando: –
Friends, the training of Para SF Commando is considered to be the most dangerous training in the world and this is also Steps to Become Para SF. In Para SF Commando training, soldiers have to go through physical and mental exhaustion and many difficult difficulties. The soldier who crosses all these difficulties completes his training. They get the badge of the sacrificial post and then go on to become para commandos.
In Para SF Commando, paratroopers are trained for 3 months. While the training of Para Commando Special Forces lasts for 6 months. That is, Para Commando Special Forces are trained for a total of 9 months. The following types of training are done in the training of para commandos.
- Para SF Commando has to start their day by running in the field, and during this race, a weight of 60 to 65 kg is placed on their body. With this weight, they have to run for 20 kilometers.
- To become Para SF Commando, if you trained in Air Force Training School in Agra, then you have to put 50 jumps from 33000 feet there.
- Para SF Commando also trained to fight in the water. For this, they have to train in the Naval Driving Training School Kochi.
- They are giving full training to operate the weapon in every way.
- As is known in the name of Para SF Commando. That their main thing is the parachute. They have to jump from very good places. Therefore, it is very important to know the right way to open the parachute and the time. For this, Para SF Commando trained from the training school in Agra. During this training, you have two parachutes. These weigh 15 kg and 5 kg respectively.
Para Special Force Salary:
The Salary in the Indian Armed forces always depends on a number of factors like Area of posting, Nature of work and risky environment etc. The Officers and Soldiers get paid according to that but the basic pay structure is always the same.
The Para Special Forces commandos get paid on an Average pay scale of around 74,000/- per month to 1,64,000/- per month etc. The salary in the service also depends on the Ranks and responsibility etc. This is just basic pay that they get as a Fixed monthly salary. There are also some extra allowances and relaxations etc. They get some special allowances and some special benefits that are given to the Indian Armed Special Forces and A-Grade officers etc. They get paid so well for their duty. They are awesome and they live one of the best lifestyles, which is almost impossible for any normal civilian to live like that.
The lifestyle of Para Special Forces Commandos:
The Lifestyle of Soldiers is never easy. The training of the Para SF Commandos is very tough. Most of the candidates drop their training of Para Special Commandos. Special forces are known for their bravery and their classic training. The Training of Para SF Commandos is the toughest Military Training. In the training of Para Special forces. They train you to be a ghost for the enemy. Special forces are trained in a manner to face any kind of situation. Once you clear your training and get posted as a Para special forces commandos. The Lifestyle would be awesome. The commandos get all the facilities of Grade A soldiers. They get all the facilities that A Grade officers get in the Service.
The Allowances that are provided by the government or Military Welfare association to the commandos. That is for the commandos as well as their family members also. They get paid for almost everything like for ration, Free higher education facilities, free medical facilities to the commando as well as a family member also even they get paid for their haircut also.
The Lifestyle is awesome being in the service with the Indian Armed forces. The Indian Armed forces are known for providing the best facilities to the defence officers and soldiers etc. There are many videos available on Youtube regarding commandos Training and their lifestyle etc. You will understand better through the videos and it would be more interesting also.
You can Avail our Service:-
For purchasing any books for defence examination- Click Here
For Joining Test Series- Click Here
For Online Course at MKC Learning App- Click Here
Visit our YouTube Channel For Free Education:- Click Here
This is all about the Steps to Become Para SF Commandos. If you guys want to serve the nation and want to clear the Defence examination, join Major Kalshi Classes, Here we have experienced faculty for all the subjects. For more inquiries, you can call us at 9696220022 and 9696330033 or go to our official website www.majorkalshiclasses.com. Thank you.FOLLOW